Sunday, October 15, 2017

LUST FOR IMPORTANCE AND WINNING

My Dear Precious Child,
   The lust for sex, lust for food, lust for power, lust for attention, lust for perversion and lust for physical goods that belong to others are all tied together, being characteristics of the devil's personality, as are the lust for winning over other people and the lust for importance.  None of them are normal mental appetites.  They are all extreme desires, the desire to have more than is beneficial for personal satisfaction. They cloud the minds of My children and My words no longer are important. The lust for importance and winning over other people are respected in your society.  They are not normal.  They are demonic. (Hebrews 6:17-19) 
   People who have the spirit of lust for importance desire to place other people under themselves, desiring to be more respected, more desired, more influential, more powerful, more well known and more successful, even to the extreme of dominating other people in order to exalt themselves.  Because of being based on self conceit, the spirit of lust for importance will see that a person with that lustful programming is praised by others, exalted by others and elevated by others in order that when the devil has overplayed his hands in the life of the person by prideful thoughts of himself or herself, which is inevitable, then the fall from importance is far, even falling to the bottom of importance in the eyes of other people.  As I have said, the strategy of the devil is to exalt a person and when he has promoted the person to the top, then he instigates a fall from respect into the pit of dishonesty, dishonor and failure.  (Proverbs 11:2)  That is the way the devil works.  The strategy of the devil is to get back at Me by causing a life of hell on earth for My children who are created in My image. 
   The devil can't get back at Me any other way except through My children.  My grief is that My children often participate in their own destruction by not recognizing that the devil works in extremes.  Living a life of importance in order to help other people can have lives of comfort and peace is a noble mindset, but living a life in search of importance which exalts oneself over other people by domination and selfish ambition is the mindset of the devil. (Psalm 10:2 and 4)
   The lust for winning is connected to the lust for importance.  A normal desire to win can be healthy if the desire of the person is not to ridicule, belittle, destroy or dominate other people to the degree of robbing them of their self respect.  Again, pride is involved.  When demonic, extreme pride results in winning, then other people suffer from your win.  Instead, My loving type of joy in winning inside of a person will also elevate his or her opponents to places of honor instead of dishonor, to security instead of instability, to self respect instead of shame.  My loving type of joy in winning lifts the losers in a competition up to the same degree of respect as the winners.  My joy in winning considers the emotions of others but the devil's lust for winning inside of a person is only interested in elevating his or her own emotions to new heights of extreme pride.  In My family My joy of winning is called graciousness, grace extended toward others because of My unmerited favor toward you. (Matthew 7:13; I Timothy 1:14)
   In the lust for winning there is an unquenchable appetite for training and exercise.  When exercise and training is to the extreme, the person is assaulting My temple, the temple of My Holy Spirit, which is her or her own body. (I Corinthians 3:16) Only with the lust for winning will a person put his or her own body through such rigorous exercises that parts of their bodies shut down their normal functions and cease in running an efficient machine, which is the human body.  The lust for winning will disregard the wisdom of normal, beneficial exercise which enhances the working of their body and the lust will push them until they punish their bodies instead of working within the beneficial functions that I put in their bodies.  When lust for winning takes over a person, his or her bones break down, joints become damaged, the heart becomes over stressed, beneficial hormones are shut down and their normal hormonal benefits cease,  The temple of My Spirit eventually becomes damaged beyond repair.  Wise care for My temple was scrapped and the lust for winning and importance became the motivation,  In winning by both competition and self gratification by constantly pushing beyond wise goals, the demon of lust become their god.  You have seen that people who have a lust for exercise sometimes have grotesque bodies.  They have often used chemicals to enhance the possibilities of their winning, even knowing that the chemicals are poison to their bodies, the earthly temple of My Holy Spirit.  Obsession and compulsion have replaced My wisdom.  Winning then becomes more important to the athlete than My words of wise and beneficial exercise conduct.
   Lust for anything comes from the devil.  An extreme, demonic desire for anything is based upon lust.  My children who are consumed by lust for anything human are  committing spiritual adultery, making gods of something or somebody other than Me.  That kind of lust is addictive.  That's what lust becomes, an addiction which becomes your motivation and life source instead of Me being your motivation and life source.  The devil is a cruel father, bringing his destruction into your life.(John 8:44)
   I want to be your Heavenly Father.  Everything good comes from Me, the Father of Life.  Learn My instructions to you that are contained in My Instruction Book.  Learn to listen to My Holy Spirit who lives inside of you.  He will explain to you and amplify My words in your Instruction Book.   He personalizes them for you and gives you the power to follow them, every one of them. (Matthew 5: 19-20)
   Having My kingdom come into your life on earth is My desire for you.  Listening to My Holy Spirit is the key because He is now Lord to My children who are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. (II Corinthians 3:17-18)
   Your Loyal, Loving, Merciful Father 
  

No comments: