Sunday, February 26, 2023

BLESSED BY PARABLE REVELATIONS

My Dear Precious Child, Jesus hid the mysteries of My kingdom of God from the Pharisees, priests, Sadducees and the religious politicians because of the blindness in their hearts and minds caused by what the devil did with the Law of Moses, using it to condemn and judge people instead of using it for what it was intended by Me, which was to reveal the works of the devil in the earth until the ministry of Jesus Christ was revealed and My Kingdom of God was instituted in the earth by My Holy Spirit living inside of people with My Power to overcome the devil and his demons' temptations so that people could avoid sinning. (Galatians 3:19) In the parable of the dragnet which Jesus Christ taught to His disciples He included something that would have angered the Jewish religious leaders and religious politicians if they had understood it. In His parable of the dragnet He taught that My Kingdom of God is like a drag net that is thrown into the sea to catch whatever fish it caught, regardless of if it had snagged edible fish or inedible fish or both. When the net is full, the fishermen drags the net onto the shore and sitting down they separate the good ones from the bad ones, casting aside the bad ones. Jesus said that it would be like that at the time of the end of the first covenant with Israel when My Kingdom of God came to live inside of My children in the earth. He said that the angels would come and separate the wicked demons from the just people and throw the demons into the blazing furnace were there would be weeping and grinding of teeth. (Matthew 13:47-50) That parable of the dragnet is further revelation of the parable of the darnal that Jesus Christ had already taught. (Matthew 13:36-43) What the disciples and the other followers of Jesus Christ did not realize is that when My angels would come into the earth to serve My children who inherit salvation and to separate the evil from My good, there would be pagans also along with the Jewish followers of Jesus Christ who would receive My Kingdom of God into their lives. I chose Saul, later known as Paul, to minister salvation to the pagans, which further angered the religious Jews and hypocritical priests who were under Jewish law who believed that they were the only people to whom the Messiah would appear. (Galatians 3: 19-14) The laws of Moses were never meant by Me to justify a person for salvation if they obeyed them. They were only meant to label the devil and his demons as rogue angels who were cast out of My heaven and eventually entered the earth, by permission of Adam and Eve, to be used by the devil to tempt My children in the earth. My salvation is open to all people in the earth, Jews, pagans, slaves and the free, women and men by their faith in Me and in Jesus Christ, according to My promise to Abraham, which was a prophesy relating to Christ Jesus and His crucifixion, death, trip to hell for the sins of the world and His being raised from hell and appearing in the earth. What followed was His ascending into My heaven to sit down with Me and send My Holy Spirit, who was His souce of My Power, into the earth to be received by people who seek Me and My kingdom of God. The hidden truth in the parable of the dragnet is that Christ Jesus died for all of humanity, not just the Jews, who to this day in the earth as a nation have not accepted the salvation of Jesus Christ as their Messiah. Individual acceptance is My plan for every person, Jews, Gentile pagans, women and men, slave and free. (Galatians 3:28; I Corinthians 12:13) When My Holy Spirit comes into the life of a person, My angels accompany Him and My angels separate the fish as in the dragnet, into the demons who caused offense in the lives of My children, and those demons are thrown into the lake of fire for eternity. It is then that My children shine like the sun in the earth, glorified by My Kingdom of God. That parable is proof that My children in the earth have varied national earthly heritages but they all become One with Me in My Kingdom of God regardless of their former heritage. Your Heavenly Father of Saving Truths

No comments: