Wednesday, February 22, 2023

BLESSED BY THE TRUTH

My Dear Precious Child, In the parables taught by Jesus Christ He buried the truth about My Kingdom of God eventually coming into the world to live in people after He went to hell for the sins of the whole world. My Kingdom of God had already suffered much violence in the heavens between John the Baptist's ministry and during the ministry of Jesus Christ in the world, as professed by My Son Jesus. (Matthew 11:12) The devil did not want My Son Jesus' birth into the world to become reality and so he sent King Herod to kill all of the babies born on the day that the star appeared, but Jesus was saved from the slaughter by His earthly father Joseph being led by an angel to take the baby to Egypt, far from Bethlehem. (Matthew 2:7-15)It was the same type of battle in the heavens that happened when the devil and My angel Michael fought over the body of Moses when He was a baby and the wicked Pharaoh endeavored to also kill all of the male babies by their being thrown into the river at birth. Pharaoh's daughter, entering the river to bathe, heard him and saw him in a basket and saved him, raising him as her own. (Exodus 2:1-10) There was equally as much opposition in the heavens to My Son being born in the earth and the opposition to His earthly ministry from the scribes and Pharisees and priests. That was one reason for Jesus' teachings about My Kingdom of God to be hidden in parables, so that the Pharisses would be spiritually blind and refuse to turn from their wicked ways. He told His disciples that they would be able to understand His parables but the religious Jews, Pharisees, priests and scribes would not. His first parable related to the truths in the parable of the sower which identified that only a few would enter into My Kingdom because of the condition of the hearts of the masses. He identified them as a person with a hard heart, a person with a rocky heart, and a person with a thorny heart, and a person with goodnessin his or her heart, saying that only the person who has goodness in his or her heart would understand the truths in the parables and yield products of goodness in their lives on earth. (Matthew 13:4-9) Jesus Christ next taught about the reality of demons being in the earth because Adam and Eve allow themselves to be fooled and they allowed the devil through his temptation of them for the devil to sow his demons into the world. Jesus taught what would be the eventual judgment of the demons in that parable, that judgment resulting in the salvation of the world through My Son Jesus and His sacrifice on the cross, His going to hell, His being raised from the dead, His ascending into My heaven and His sitting down with Me, and then His sending My Holy Spirit into the earth to live inside of people and pray in the Holy Spirit which allows My Holy Spirit to send the demons, one by one, into the lake of fire in the abyss, which I said was My final judgment of the devil for what he did to My earthly family. That truth was hidden in the second parable that Jesus taught, called the parable of the darnal or weeds. (Matthew 13:36-43) His disciples were beginning to know that salvation of themselves and the earth would be a battle between good and evil, between My Holy Spirit endued people and the devil's demons who rule the earth. Their minds were beginning to enlarge with Truth! The next parable is the parable of the mustard seed. In that short parable is hidden the truth of what happens when one of My children with the good ground receives the Holy Spirit into his or her life, of whom there is the least knowledge concerning Him in Jewish prophesy. But when the person of the Holy Spirit is grown inside of a human and becomes a big shrub and then a tree, it's then that the birds of the air come and shelter in its branches. The truth is that the seed, being My Holy Spirit, grows inside of a person and My angels come and surround the person, sheltering in the Kingdom of God that surrounds them, to act as servants of My children who inherit salvation. I wrote through the apostle Paul that My angels are servants for the people who inherit salvation. (Hebrews 1:7-8; Hebrews 1:13-14) They come and nestle around you when you become baptized in My Holy Spirit, sent from Me to lead you into complete salvation, spirit, soul and body. Paul also wrote that the angels appear as winds and fire, which is how they manifested themselves in the earth on the day of the first Pentecost when they filled the upper room and baptized the people in the Holy Spirit. (Acts 2:1-4) That was the fulfillment of what John the Baptist prophesied, that he baptized people in water but that My Son would baptize people in the Holy Spirit and fire. (Matthew 3:11-12) In Jesus first teachings about the mysteries of My Kingdom of God, He identified the good ground which receives My kingdom and He identified the devil's kingdom in the earth which consists of his demons. The disciples were well on their way to having a graduate course in My Kingdom of God via the parables of Jesus Christ, which was soon to come into their lives on earth.. (Acts 2:1-4) Your Father of Complete Truth

No comments: