Saturday, February 25, 2023

BLESSINGS MULTIPLIED IN PARABLES

My Dear Precious Child, In the parables of Jesus Christ there exists all of the mysteries of My Kingdom of God. He taught about My marvelous plan for the salvation of the earth and humanity in the parable of the darnal, meaning weeds. In His explanation of the meaning in that parable He said that the Son of Man was the sower of the good seed in the earth and the devil was the sower of the bad seed and the harvest would be at the end of the age of the old covenant and the beginning of My new covenant of the Holy Spirit when My Holy Spirit came to live inside of other people with the same power that Jesus Christ possessed, In that parable Jesus Christ said that the Son of Man would send His angels to gather out of His Kingdom all of the causes of offenses and all who do evil, speaking of the devil's demons. He said that the angels would throw all of those demons into the lake of fire where there would be weeping and grinding of teeth. As a result, Jesus said that the righteous people in the earth from whom who the demons had been extracted would shine like the sun in the earth. He told His disciples to listen carefully to that parable. Without there being bodies that are inhabited by My Holy Spirit in the earth, that would be impossible because Jesus had come to sit down with Me in My heaven. (Matthew 13:36-43) Another one of the parables of Jesus Christ that contains truths relating to My Kingdom of God coming into the world, Jesus Christ told His disciples that My Kingdom of God is like a merchant who is looking for fine pearls. When He finds one of great value he goes and sells everything that he owns and buys that pearl. That pearl of great price is the Holy Spirit who was hidden in Christ Jesus when He was in the world doing miracles and teaching about My Kingdom of God coming into the world just like a pearl is hidden inside of an oyster. When Jesus came into My heaven to live with Me and sit down with Me, meaning to relinquish His authority in the world, He instigated My New covenant of the Holy Spirit where Jesus Christ opened up His heart and sent His power, My Holy Spirit, into the world to live inside of other people, just like the parable when a man finds a pearl in the shell of an oyster and he sells everything he owns and buys the pearl. (Matthew 13:45-46) When My children in the earth are looking for fine, valuable pearls in the earth to enrich their life and they hear about the baptism in the Holy Spirit and the power that comes with it over all evil in the word, they often give up everything in the world of value to themselves and ask Me to baptize them in My Holy Spirit because they have heard that the My words of His are My words of power which rule the entire universe. Jesus used pearls of great price in relation to My Holy Spirit because it is from Him that My pearls of wisdom, knowledge and prophesy come which are the truth that makes a person free from troubling demons in the world. It is well worth getting rid of anything and everything that is treasured by you and your becoming baptized in My Holy Spirit. Often becoming baptized in My Holy Spirit requires a person to separate himself or herself from father, mother and siblings who are valuable to him or her, and that person will bind himself or herself to Me and My Holy Spirit, just like Jesus Christ taught in the parable of the pearl and in His teaching about a man's foes being the people of his own household. Jesus said that anyone who loves his father or mother more than Him is not worthy of Him. (Matthew 10:37) The pearl of great price signifies the words of My Holy Spirit through whom the entire world was created. (Genesis 1:1-3) He was also speaking about the words of My Holy Spirit from whom prophesy derived which formed Jesus Christ in the womb of the virgin Mary when My Holy Spirit overshadowed her. (Luke 1:1-35) The pearl of great price signifies the words of Jesus Christ in His parables which sets people free from the works of the devil and My words that proceed from your mouth when you are baptized in My Holy Spirit. (Acts 2:1-4). The pearl of great price is to become baptized in My Holy Spirit. It is the ultimate gift from Me. John the Baptist said that Jesus Christ would baptize people in My Holy Spirit and Fire. After Jesus Christ rose from death and hell and was ready to ascend into My heaven to sit down with Me, He said that His disciples were to go to the upper room and wait for "THE PROMISE OF THE FATHER." (Luke 224:49; Acts 1:3-8) I told you that you could give up "a life of familiar garbage and inherit a life of unfamiliar gold" if you would become baptized in My Holy Spirit and you made the right choice. You have reveled in a life of My blessings and rewards by your seeking My Kingdom of God instead of your remaining in the garbage heap of life that the devil afforded you. There are enormous life-enriching Truths in My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit. (Jeremiah 31:3-34) Jesus' teachings about My Holy Spirit confirmed My respect for the ministry of the Holy Spirit in the earth which He took over in the earth after Jesus Christ relinquished His ministry in the earth to My Holy Spirit who came to live inside of people and reveal that He is the pearl of great price. Your Father of Hidden Truths

No comments: