Thursday, February 23, 2023

BLESSINGS FROM SPIRITUAL MYSTERIES

My Dear Precious Child, When teaching His disciples Jesus told the parable of the mustard seed which signifies that when My Kingdom of God comes to live inside of a person that My power multiples and grows and grows until it is so powerful in authority that My angels are dispensed from heaven and they come into the earth and minister as servants for My people who have inherited My salvation in My New covenant of the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 13:31-32; Hebrews 1:7-8; Hebrews 1:13-14) Immediately after disclosing that gift of inheritance from Jesus for My children, which is their having angels as servants fighting the demons for them and the angels bringing the other blessings of My inheritance to them, Jesus confirmed that truth by using another allegory that reveals a further benefit of My Kingdom of God coming into your life which is hidden in Jesus' parable of the yeast. Jesus told His disciples that My Kingdom of God is like when a woman places a measure of yeast into a mixture of flour. With a mixture of ingredients It multiplies and multiplies until the flour mixture is not only completely mixed but also that it has increased many times over in size. In My Kingdom of God what that signifies is that My Holy Spirit increases immeasurably in My children, beginning in their spirits, increasing into their soul or mind, and then entering into their body, with My Spirit in their spirit changing their mind and body until they are changed into the image of Jesus Christ, some 100%, some 60%, some 30%, as talked about in the parabele of the seed. The truth being that some will completely change until they are brilliant reflections of My Son, their being 100% changed, some will only change 60% and some only change 30%, just like He spoke in the parable of the seed. (Matthew 13: 33) There are some of My children who are 100% devoted to seeking My Kingdom of God, some who only want to commit 60% of certain parts of themselves to Me, and certain ones who are born again and outwardly want to go to a church but never desire to seek revelations themselves in intimate prayer time with Me and the Holy Spirit. They are only 30% committed. They are all My children but they only receive their complete blessings and rewards if they are 100 % committed because the 60% and 30% are cheated out of some of their inheritance while they live in the earth by the devil because of what percentage of their lives are still carnal and not devoted to Me. Instead they remain devoted to some evil ways. They are sometimes satisfied with only 30% of their inheritance that is available from Me through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. Jesus said that He taught his disciples in parables, trusting that they would understand because they had been enlightened by My Holy Spirit to understand His teachings. He said that the old covenant prophet Asaph had prophesied that future truths would be spoken in parables which were hidden things which had not yet been been revealed but that would be eventually revealed and be spoken. (Matthew 13:34-35; Psalm 78:2) In My heaven the parables of Jesus are jewels because in the earth they give valuable insight to My children who live in the earth and help them to overcome the works of the devil while they still live in the earth. There are keys to My Kingdom of God in the parables of Jesus. The Holy Spirit will unlock them for you. He has the Master Key. Your Father of Valuable Insights

No comments: