Tuesday, February 10, 2015

PROMOTE GOOD OVER EVIL

Dear One,
   For what reason did My Son Jesus come into the earth? The answer to that is easy and it's found in My Instruction Book.  It was to destroy the works of the devil in the earth. (I John 3:8)
   What was My reason for Me sending My Son into the earth?   The answer to that is because I dearly love and highly prize My children and the world that I created.  Jesus didn't come to destroy the world but to save it from the works of the devil. (John 3:16-17)
   For what reason did My Son Jesus come into your life?  The answer to that is the same, to destroy the works of the devil in your life so that your relationship with Me would be restored to its perfection and by that intimate knowledge of Me that you would become My image in the earth and destroy the works of the devil.
   What was My reason for sending My Holy Spirit into the lives of My children?  So that He would lead and guide you into all truth related to restoring your loving relationship to Me which eventually results in your destroying the works of evil in your life, in the lives of your family members and in your world. 
  So, for what reason was My Son manifested in your life?  Because I love and dearly prize you and your world and I come into your life to give you the power to destroy the works of the devil.
  People seek to come into unity with Me for multiple reasons, all having to do with breaking certain curses which have come upon them.  One reason might be to have peace for their minds, releasing them from mental torture..  Another might be to heal their bodies or their relationships.  One might be to deliver them from a life of poverty or a life of crime or a life of abuse.  Whatever the reason, it is all related to destroying the works of the devil in their lives.
   If people are seeking Me to become rich, they are not seeking Me but they are seeking wealth.  If those people become rich, the wealth will corrupt them because they never learned to destroy the works of the devil in their lives. That is why Jesus told the rich man to sell all that he had and give it to the poor, because his personal motivation was to enter into My kingdom and keep his wealth, enjoying the benefits of My family but also enjoying the benefits of his former evil gain.
   If people seek Me for healing of their bodies, they will be healed by Me and instructed to seek Me for My wisdom on how to stay out of the thoughts, attitudes and actions that caused the problem.  (John 15:14)  If the people return to their former ways, they will be in need of healing again. But if they work with Me in destroying the works of the devil in their lives, they will remain healed and in unity with Me, enjoying the benefits of our relationship.  (Luke 11:20)
   If people seek Me for healing of their family relationships but continue in their previous cooperation with evil attitudes and actions, they will receive nothing because they are furthering evil in their families instead of destroying the works of the devil with My personal and intimate instructions. (I Corinthians 13:1-3)
   My children speak that the devil comes to rob, kill and destroy but I came to earth so that My children would have the abundant life, a life full of peace, love, goodness, kindness. Yet some of My children persist in living by killing devices, eager to destroy people who are made in My image.  That motivation does not come from Me but from their spiritual enemy, the devil. My children have been robbed again, motivated by fear to live by their killing devices.  They know neither My scriptures nor My power.  (Matthew 10:29)
  My children promote actions that rob from the poor and further the rich.  They forget that I said that true religion is to take care of  the orphans and widows in their afflictions and to keep themselves unspotted from by the evil in the world.  (James 1:27)
  Some of My children speak fear, division, disgust, criticism, judgment, sarcasm, anger, strife, jealousy and envy from an unbridled tongue and thus curse their own lives. (James 1:25-26)  It should not be so.  My children forget that it is My love that rescued them and that I have given My children the ministry of loving others just as I love them, blessing others instead of cursing others.  (John 13:34-35)
   Let your motivation in the earth be loving people and the world like I do and become My children who destroy the works of the devil, not joining with the devil in cursing people and  the world.
   Become My blessed children, children of love.   Faith only works by love. (Matthew 5:9; Galatians 5:6-7)
   Your Loving Father   
     
  

No comments: