Tuesday, January 29, 2019

THE AUTHORITATIVE POWER
My Dear Precious Child,
    When My children are truly born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, they experience My power in all of its authoritative and explosive power, with assurances that they have been changed, renewed, experiencing joy unspeakable and full of glory, having thoughts of peace they never had before, loving people they previously rejected, and they prayed in languages they had never learned.  They know that they have been changed on the inside into a new person.  That is why I changed the names of so many people, because their new natures were not in line with their old names.  My renewed children walk for a time in My joy and love.  However, if they do not spiritually feed their new personality with information about My character and My virtues, they will slip back into allowing previous generational demons to enter back into their flesh and curse them again. 
    My command to My children from Jesus Christ is that My newly created children need to seek to become My righteousness as well as they sought My kingdom of heaven entering into their lives which resulted in their being born of My Holy Spirit.   (Matthew 7:32-33; John 5:7) However, those are not all of My entire commandments that I gave through Him that enable My children to continue in their new life in the earth.  I also said that My children would receive power when My Holy Spirit comes upon them and they would become witnesses of My true nature in all of the world; having become the images of My true character. (Acts 1:8)  That is the hope of your calling, that you will be transformed into My image of righteousness.  Paul said that he never ceased praying for My followers, that they would have their eyes enlightened so that they would know that hope to which they were called. 
   He also prayed that I, the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, would give to you a spirit of wisdom and revelation so that you will have a full  knowledge of Me and My character of love by having an intimate relationship with Me.  It is through your having an intimate knowledge of Me that the hope of your calling becomes possible, because you know Me so intimately that you become like Me by spiritual osmosis. (Ephesians 1:16-18)
     I also said that you must have revealed to you by My Holy Spirit the glorious inheritance of the saints, that being the entirety of My kingdom of heaven being resident in your life with all of the gifts of My Holy Spirit so that all of your needs, wants and desires are fulfilled.  I told My disciples that because they had left houses, lands, mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters, wives and husbands, that those blessings will be returned to them a hundred fold in this world and eternal life in the world to come.  The inheritance of My devoted children includes things that I will do that are exceedingly, abundantly above all you dare think or imagine, according to the power of My Holy Spirit in you. (Ephesians 3:20; Mark 10:29-30)
    In his prayers to the followers of Jesus Christ Paul said that he also prayed that you would know and understand the immeasurable and unlimited and surpassing greatness of My power in and for those people who believe as demonstrated in the workings of the mighty strength which I exerted in Christ when I raised Him from the dead and sat Him down with Me in My heaven far above all rule and authority and power and dominion and every title that can be conferred upon anyone in this world and in the world to come.  All things have been put under the authoritative rule of Jesus Christ and He has been appointed supreme head of the church, which is His body.  The universal, spiritual church is made up of all people who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  I said that the FULL MEASURE of Jesus Christ lives in My children of promise because He makes everything complete and fills everything and everywhere in which He is invited in the earth by the indwelling of My Holy Spirit who lives inside of My children of promise.
   I said that Jesus Christ is the supreme head of everything and My children must seek to be acquainted with His power that was exerted when He walked the earth healing people and casting demons out of people,  Also you must be personally acquainted with His power when He went to hell after being crucified and was raised from the dead by My Holy Spirit.  You need to know the reality that  My same power is resident in you in order to trust My authoritative power inside of you so that you can speak to demonic kingdoms, believing in your heart, so that you can cast them out of the earth and send them to hell.  My angels will come and usher them into the lake of fire.  All of My authoritative power is in you if My Holy Spirit is in you. (Matthew 21:21-22)
    The whole earth is waiting for My children to know the power that is resident inside of themselves in the person of My Holy Spirit.  It is the same power that catapulted Jesus out of hell where he had taken My authority to heaven and earth away from the devil. (Matthew 28:18-20) The world is waiting for My children to realize that they have My authoritative power of the Holy Spirit to bring salvation into the earth by casting demonic kingdoms into hell.(Romans 8:19-24)
    You have the power.  Jesus Christ died so that you might have My power. 
    Use My authoritative power against demonic temptations by sending them and the demons behind them to hell.  When you have sent the ones who cause the  generational curses in your flesh to go to hell, My light in you will become brighter and brighter until you shine like the sun in My kingdom of heaven which I sent into you and My other children when you were born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  (Matthew 13:43)
    Your All Powerful Father
       
       
   

No comments: