Thursday, January 31, 2019

STAYING POWERFULLY CHARGED

My Dear Precious Child,
   As in making sure that a power source is fully charged and in its full capacity, it is necessary to know how to necessitate keeping it fully operable because needs may arise sporadically for an outpouring of My power.  It is often necessary to refer to the Instruction Book for directions on making sure that My power in your faith is at a high capacity.  I put that information in My Instruction Book through the writings of Jude.  I said to build yourself up on your most holy faith by praying in the Holy Spirit.  That is how your faith remains fully charged and ready for use.  (Jude 20)
    Another benefit to keeping your faith fully charged by your praying in the Holy Spirit at all times, in all seasons, is that I said to pray for one another so that you may be healed.  I meant to pray in the Holy Spirit's prayers that speak solutions.  I told you that when you are praying in the Holy Spirit's language for other people that I add My words of solutions to your own problems or solutions to problems that may not have even become visible yet in your life, but I know that problems are in the works in the mind of the devil for you.  So when you are praying for someone else whose problems are visible, along with My speaking the solutions to their problems in My spiritual language of prayers I add the solutions to either your current or eventual problems. ( James 5:16-18)
    You must remember that My words never return void but they accomplish what they are sent forth to do. (Isaiah 55:8-13) Every word that I speak from your mouth in the language of the Holy Spirit produces a glorious effect and accomplishes what I intend for it to accomplish.  I said that every word shall prosper in the things for which I send it.  I said every word prayed in the prayer language of the Holy Spirit will prosper you.
    As a result of My words doing their proper work of solving problems, performing miracles, bringing order to your life and the disorderly lives of others, and every word delivers you and others from the effects of evil and sin.  As a result, you and My other children will go forth with joy and be led by the Lord Himself into peace.   I said that the mountains will go forth with singing and the trees in the field will clap their hands.  As a result of My children bringing My words of healing from their inner being, trees of righteousness instead of thorns will come forth in your life and My name shall be a name of renown for jubilant exultation and testimonies that will not be cut off.  How great and magnificent are the works of My Holy Spirit when He is allowed to pray in My spiritual language of love through your mouth.  Another marvelous result is that you will be energized in faith.
    The prophet Jeremiah heard a promise from Me that I would put My words in the mouths of My children in which I have appointed to the oversight of demonic nations and kingdoms, to root them out, to overthrow them, to destroy the evil ones; and to build and plant My righteousness in the earth.   I asked Jeremiah what he saw and he said he saw a branch of an almond tree blossoming in winter.  I told him that he had seen well, for I am alert and active, always watching over My words to perform them. (Jeremiah 1:9-12)
    This truth is the reason I told My children to build themselves up on their most holy faith by praying in the Holy Spirit.  (Acts 2:1-4)  All of the words prayed in the prayers of My Spirit will bring forth perfect solutions such that My children will not only praise Me but the spiritual mountains, hills and trees will praise Me.
    Exercise your spiritual muscles by praying in the Holy Spirit and you will always be filled with faith enough to speak to demonic kingdoms to be removed from the earth and cast into hell, as commanded by your Brother Jesus Christ who has all spiritual authority in heaven and earth.  (Matthew 21:21)
    My words through Jesus Christ and My Holy Spirit are precious and full of solutions for all of My children in the earth.  Allow them to have first place in your life.  They are spoken to give rest to My children. 
    Your Forever Speaking Father

No comments: