Friday, February 1, 2019

LOVE THOUGHTS, ATTITUDES AND ACTIONS

LOVE THOUGHTS, ATTITUDES AND ACTIONS
My Dear Precious Child,
   Keeping your spiritual batteries charged by praying at all times, in all seasons, in the Holy Spirit keeps you and the heavenly atmosphere around you ready at all times to tackle any battle from hell that is sent to trouble you, plague you, persecute you, or bring tribulation into your life, which Jesus warned you would happen. (John 16:33)  However, there is more to winning all the battles.  My Holy Spirit gave you the wisdom that loving others as I love you is also part of your arsenal in the battles against evil. (I Corinthians 13:1-3)  
     I said through My Holy Spirit that even if you speak in the tongues of men and angels (which are My languages from your mouth when you pray in spiritual tongues), but if you don't have My love in your heart for all people, then you are merely a booming gong or a clanging cymbal.
    I also said that if you have prophetic powers, understand all mysteries and knowledge, and have all faith to move mountains, but if you don't have My unconditional love for other people then you are nothing in My kingdom of heaven.
    Then I said that if you even give away all that you have and give your body to be burned for Me and don't have My love for others, you will gain nothing, gaining none of your inheritance that I promised is set aside for you. 
    My spiritual gift of praying in the Holy Spirit is effective against the devil and his demons who are the cause of all problems in the lives of My children.  Praying in the Holy Spirit gives Me the opportunity to speak solutions to all your problems to My angels in order for Me to instruct them in victorious ways to provide solutions to all of the devil's afflictions that he instigates against you.  But that is only part of the equation for spiritual success that I taught to you through Jesus Christ and My Holy Spirit in My Instruction Book.  There are still your thoughts, attitudes and actions toward the humans through whom the devil works to bring his tribulations and persecutions against you. 
   Jesus Christ told you that you must love your human enemies as well as your neighbors, that you must pray for them, make peace with them and do good to them.  (Matthew 5:38-48; Romans 12:17-21)  When you have poured My unconditional love into all people in your world, then you have fulfilled the equation that I said is My will in the earth which is: being led by My Spirit of love plus praying in the Holy Spirit equals everything working together for your good.  (Romans 8:14 + 26 =28)
    My Holy Spirit even named to you the actions and attitudes that derive from My Love being resident in your life.  They are that My Love is patient, kind, never jealous, never moody with others, never arrogant, never puts anyone down but always lifts them up, is never rude or insists on its own way, is never touchy or fretful or takes into account a wrong suffered.  My Love never rejoices when someone fails but always rejoices when truth prevails.  My Love inside of you bears up under everything other people do against you and My Love in you always believes the best about everyone.  My love inside of you never fades in any circumstance or situation.  My love inside of you for other people never comes to an end no matter what other people do, say or think.  My love inside of you is the greatest POWER in your life. (I Corinthians 13:4-8) 
    I said that prophesies come to an end when they are fulfilled and knowledge fails when further truth is revealed to you.  Prophesies and knowledge are both imperfect because they are combined in your mind with imperfect things.  The only things that are perfect and last forever are faith, hope and love.  The greatest is Love.  (I Corinthians 13:9-13)
    For all things in your life to work for your good you must be led by My Spirit of Love plus pray in My Holy Spirit which will produce everything working together for your good.  Being led by My Spirit of Love + praying in the Holy Spirit = everything working together for your good. 
    When you fulfill that equation of truth, which is the commandment of Jesus Christ, then My kingdom of heaven will produce heaven on earth for you just like Jesus Christ promised. (Matthew 6:33)  He said to first seek My kingdom and My righteousness and then everything that is Mine will be added to your life on earth. 
    Your Father of Loving Promises

No comments: