Thursday, February 21, 2019

PRODUCTIVE INSTRUCTIONS

My Dear Precious Child,
   In a synopsis of My valuable instructions relating to the dangers of speaking from your undisciplined human mouth, I included valuable admonitions in My Instruction Book that My Holy Spirit inspired many of My prophets to write and which I inspired men to combine into one book for easy referencing.  I also included the history of My old covenant struggle with the inhabitants of a nation, a covenant which they broke many times. (Hebrews 3:15-19) That was included so that you would learn from their mistakes.  The value of that rendition of the history of My struggle with children of disobedience is that included in those history books are all the prophesies relating to My final and complete plan for saving of My children from the invading demons that My first two children allowed to flood into the earth at the beginning. 
   Contained In My Instruction Book, which is called the Bible, or the Book that I had prepared for all of My children, is also the history of My salvation from evil that came into the earth through My Son Jesus Christ and His revealing My true nature of love.  Contained is also an account of His crucifixion and death for the sins of the whole world, His going to hell for those sins, His resurrection from the dead, His appearing to people for 40 days, His ascension into My heaven to sit down with Me.  I also included the truth that Jesus Christ sent My Holy Spirit to live inside of My children with the same power that He exhibited when He healed the sick, cast out demons and encouraged the brokenhearted.  The power is My Holy Spirit, the same power that raised Jesus from hell and deposited him in the earth again.  My Holy Spirit is the only effective power in the universe over evil .
    Also included in your Instruction Book are the words of Jesus Christ, words that I told Him to speak to enable My children efficiently to be able to overcome the evil in the world with the power of My Holy Spirit.  I inspired specific instructions that would help you and My other children to avoid the evil that is in the world that came from the demonic prince of the world.  I told you multiple times about the power of your words, that they either summon My kingdom of heaven into your life to bless your life or they summon the kingdom of hell into your life to curse your life. (Deuteronomy 28:15 and 45)
    Also included in My Book are many helpful instruction from the Holy Spirit written by My inspiration through My new covenant prophets which caution you what to avoid.  I promised you that when you follow My Fatherly instructions that all things that happen to you in your life in the earth will work together for your good when you are led by the Holy Spirit and pray in the Holy Spirit.
    You have My instructions and you have My power of the Holy Spirit inside of you.  Go into the world and spread My kingdom of heaven in the earth through your attitudes, your loving words and your kind actions toward everyone.
  NEVER let the sun go down on your anger.
  NEVER give the devil a foothold but instead master his temptations.
  NEVER hold grudges against anyone.
  NEVER lose your temper.
  NEVER raise your voice in anger toward anyone.
  NEVER call anyone demeaning names.
  NEVER allow spitefulness to enter into you.
  NEVER speak foul, distasteful words to anyone.   (Ephesians 4:26-32)
  DO NOT even mention fornication, promiscuity or impurity of any kind.
  DO NOT speak coarse words that glorify sexual matters.
  DO NOT be deceived by empty arguments that accomplish nothing. (Ephesians 5:2-6)
 DO NOT have anything to do with the works of darkness by speaking its toxic words. 
 DO NOT drug yourself with wine which causes you to lose spiritual power and energy. (Ephesians 5:18)
 My instructions go further, encouraging you to follow My voice:
 ALWAYS be friendly to everyone, even your enemies.
 ALWAYS be kind to everyone.
 ALWAYS forgive everyone just as I forgave you.
 ALWAYS imitate me and My kind words.
 ALWAYS love other people as I love you.
 ALWAYS discover what I want your thoughts, attitudes, words and actions to be.
 DO be filled with My Holy Spirit.
 DO sing songs in unity with others and sing songs in your heart, chanting to Me in your heart so as to give thanks to me.
 DO keep yourself unspotted from the world in your thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions. (Ephesians 5:9-20)  DO be led by My Holy Spirit. DO pray at all times in the Holy Spirit. (Romans 8:26)
 YOUR FATHER OF WORKABLE SOLUTIONS

No comments: