Saturday, February 16, 2019

NEGATIVE WORDS BRING CURSES

NEGATIVE WORDS BRING CURSES
My Dear Precious Child,
   The disciples of Jesus Christ wrote letters which identified the attitudes, words and actions of My children which more often keep them from inheriting the fullness of My kingdom of heaven in their lives on earth.  The disciples often used the actions of the Jews as examples to demonstrate the things that kept the Jews from entering into the promised land that I had promised to them. (Hebrews 4:1-11) They are the same thoughts, attitudes, words and actions which also keep My children of promise from inheriting My promises which are available to them when My kingdom of heaven comes into their lives.  I even said through My Holy Spirit writing through the disciples of Jesus Christ that being blinded to the power of your words is one of the most frequent reasons that the devil uses to cause you and My other children to refrain from walking in the blessings of your full inheritance.  (Galatians 3:1-4)
   A person can legally inherit his or her full inheritance from an earthly father or relative but the person can frivolously spend the inheritance or unwisely allow robbers to steal it, or he or she can fraternize with ruffians or addicts who cause the person to lose it by riotous living.  That person does not realize the fullness of the blessings of his or her inheritance even though it was given to him or her but because of lack of wisdom of how to care for the inheritance that was earned by labor and wisdom of the benefactor the person forfeited the inheritance.  
    It is the same with My children of promise who become born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  All of the letters written by Paul, Peter, James, John and the writer of the letter to the Hebrews relate to My children who are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit but who yield to the temptations of the devil; and because they again allow demons into their lives they lose their most prized part of My inheritance to them, which is My peace.  (John 20:19-23)  The first of My blessings that came into the disciples of Jesus Christ was My peace which came when the resurrected Christ, the Prince of Peace, breathed upon them and told them that His peace was in them.
    Even after inheriting My kingdom of heaven in their lives, My Holy Spirit said to the disciples of Jesus Christ that bitter, negative words of any kind from your mouth will invite the devil's kingdom of hell to bring his curses back into your life.  (Romans 3:10-14) It's a guarantee because of the battle between good and evil for your life on earth.  My words and efforts are always for you to inherit a life of an abundance of blessings while you live in the earth; but, if followed and spoken, the devil's words spoken in your thoughts are always temptations for you to inherit his curses in your life.  Jesus Christ, Himself, warned you about this in His teachings many times, yet My children ignore them regularly by continuing to speak bitter words which curse My other children; which, in essence, is cursing Me. 
    As we studied, the disciple James said that your negative words and the negative words of other people are set on fire by hell itself and that they set on fire your entire life. (James 3)  Jesus said that if you bind yourself to the words of the politicians that you will inherit their woes, yet My children still profess loyalty to political leaders who oppress the poor, the widows and orphans, which I said binds you to the curses of the demons which influence the political leaders. (Matthew 5:20-22; Matthew 16:18-18) 
    One of the demons of the flesh about which My Holy Spirit warned you  is political or religious sects, factious parties with divisive opinions and heresies which sow discord among people; yet, My children join with them and their leaders with patriotic fervor as if those political parties and leaders are their saviors.  (Galatians 5:20)
   My children still also profess loyalty to a religious denomination which allows sexual and physical abuse of children, all of which binds you to the curses of the demons behind those actions.  You should forgive the leaders who confess their sins and ask for forgiveness from their hearts, but you must not bind yourself to their words, their attitudes or their actions. (Matthew 16:6 and Matthew 16:11-12; Matthew 23:13-29)  If you do profess loyalty to them, you remove yourself from My kingdom of heaven and place yourself back in the pigpen of the devil, making the sacrifice of Jesus Christ of no effect in your life.
   The problem is My children who enter into My kingdom of heaven by being born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit do not follow My voice of guidance inside of them.  They are deceived, just like Adam was, and they lose their rightful inheritance from Me while they live in the earth by returning to following the voices of the demons of generational curses which they allowed to re-enter their lives and curse them.  My Instruction Book has a multitude of warnings from Me and from Jesus Christ.  My Holy Spirit is always warning them from the inside of them, but they do not listen; instead listening to the religious and political leaders of their day who have not entered into My kingdom and they keep My children from receiving the blessings of My kingdom.  The voices of the religious and political leaders of your day are the same voices that tempted the Jews to kill Jesus Christ; yet you receive their words, speak them and act upon them, even being proud of your political and religious tenets which have caused you to disinherit yourself from My blessings.
    When you listen to My Holy Spirit, He will tutor you into making your words always bring grace to the hearers and build up the listeners instead of you spewing the devil's fear, paranoia and curses into their lives.  (Ephesians 4:29-32)  Your Savior Jesus Christ said that by your words you are blessed and by your words you are cursed.  (Matthew 12:37)
    You have joined My kingdom of heaven which cost My Son by His suffering in the flesh for the sins of the world.  You have no need to be joined to the factious tenets of an earthly political party which has its roots in Pharisaical behavior which killed Jesus Christ and still robs you of your blessings of peace and rest in My kingdom of heaven to which you now belong.  While still living in the earth you have a choice between My kingdom of heaven with Me as the head and an earthly country which is ruled by the devil's demons and imperfect men.   You must obey the laws of the land but you must also place your loyalty and devotion and trust in Me and My kingdom of heaven.  My kingdom is unshakable, stable and peaceful.  No earthly country or political party offers you that stability.
    To enjoy the benefits of being born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, you must be led and guided by My Holy Spirit by hearing His voice inside of your thoughts.  When you do, then you are enjoying My kingdom of God being real in your life on earth in which you have glorious rest and soul peace. (Hebrews 12:10-12)
    Your Life Saving Father

No comments: