Thursday, February 7, 2019

MORE PSALM 37 TRUTHS

My Dear Precious Child,
    In My musical scores from David, the song writer, his observations were that righteous people who follow My guidance always give to the poor because they are able to and they are blessed.  They are blessed as a result of having inherited My blessings while they live in the earth because of the seeds of kindness that I have sown in their lives and their seeds of goodness that they have sown in the world. (Psalm 37:21-22)  Later My Son Jesus Christ confirmed that truth by saying that all people reap what they have sown.  My Holy Spirit explained it more succinctly when He said through Paul that I am not mocked, that whatever a person sows he will definitely reap. (Galatians 6:7)
    Because of David's desire to intimately know Me, He had marvelous insights into My ways and the ways of My children.  His observation was that a good person's steps are directed by Me and that I delight in the behavior of My children who take My advice, even busying Myself with directing their steps so that they can inherit My blessings while they live in the earth. (Psalm 37:23)  David was experienced in falling away from Me by obeying the temptations of the devil, so he understood the effects of those failures.  He knew that there is a temptation to never get up again emotionally but instead to stay utterly cast down.  His experience was that I grab the person's hand in support and lift him up again. (verse 24)  In a profession of faith David wrote about his observations throughout his life by saying that he had been young and he was then old and he had never seen a righteous man forsaken or his children begging for bread. (verse 25)  Jesus Christ said that following My guidance would result in your inheriting My kingdom of God in your life on earth. (Matthew 5:19; Matthew 7:21; John 15:7)
   David proclaimed My goodness while others were deceived into believing that I am both good and evil.  In his musical scores he professed that all day long My mercy endures and that I deal graciously with My children, understanding their weaknesses in yielding to evil temptations from the devil's demons who speak evil temptations into their thoughts.   He understood that My children who follow My guidance inherit goodness in their lives on earth but those who follow the guidance of the demons in their minds inherit curses and even death. (verse 26)
   In his song about refusing to worry but instead to trust in Me and delight yourself in Me, David advised the listeners of his song to depart from evil by refusing to obey wicked temptations and refusing to stay depressed when you do fail, but instead for you to grab My hand and allow Me to boost you up with My strong arms, setting you securely on solid ground.  When you do, as a result of My goodness toward you, you should also do good to other people so that you will dwell securely and happily in your life on earth.  (Psalm 37:27)  My instructions through him were to do good toward other people and you will reap goodness because of the seeds that you have sown.  Jesus Christ, My Son in the flesh, taught to you the same truths, reiterating them in all of His teachings, instructing you to take His advice, to follow the leading of My Holy Spirit and as a result you will be blessed in your life on earth.
   There is a mighty kingdom surrounding you in support of you. Find comfort in that truth. (Hebrews 12:1)
   Your Loyal, Devoted Father  

No comments: