Sunday, February 17, 2019

BOUND IN SPIRIT

My Dear Precious Child,
    In My Instruction Book that I had written for My children I said that you have not come into a country (a kingdom) that can be touched like your old earthly country.  (Hebrews 12:18)  Instead, you have been born into a kingdom (a new country) of the heavenly Jerusalem, the city of the Living God, in which the inhabitants are countless multitudes of angels and the congregation of the firstborn who are the people who were raised from the dead when Jesus called them out of their graves at his resurrection when He rose from the dead. (Matthew 27:50-53; Matthew 28:18)  I am the ultimate authority, the King of your new country, and Jesus Christ is the Prince of Peace.  Also the spirits of the righteous people who have been made perfect are inhabitants of your new country as well as the blood of Jesus Christ who has cleansed all the inhabitants of their sins.  All of Us surround you in the spiritual dimension around you as witnesses to your new life in My kingdom.  You are One with Us and you have the same authority in the earth and the heavens that Jesus Christ had when He walked the earth.  My authority is inside of you in the person of My Holy Spirit.  (Matthew 28:18; Hebrews 12:1 and 22-23; John 17:14-23)
   Because you are born into a new kingdom, you must listen to and heed Him who speaks to you as your Father in your new family of the kingdom of God.  I said that you have not been born into a kingdom that can be shaken from its position of stability but you have been born into one which is stable, firm, and cannot be shaken from its foundation.  (Hebrews 12:28)  Therefore you must be loyal and devoted to Me and your new family in your new country which offers an abundant life to you even while you live in your earth.  All old things must pass away and all things must become new, I said, including your devotion and loyalty to your new country and the Authorities in it. (II Corinthians 5:17)
    One of the devil's most effective manipulations in his temptations of My children is to entice My children to keep one foot in loyalty to their earthly country and one foot in loyalty to My kingdom.  When you fall for that temptation you become like the Pharisees, living a life that is full of woes.  You cannot mix the evil of the world with My goodness.  If you do, then you will end up loving the things of the world and hating the things of My family.  I said you can't have two masters.  (Matthew 6:24) 
   The truth behind that spiritual principle is that the devil is still the prince of the world and when you are bound to your former earthly country in devotional fervor you are being cursed by the devil's curses.  You wonder why you are not successfully walking in liberty from the curses that the devil brings on your flesh.  If you are spiritually bound in loyalty to your former earthly country you are also bound to the demons who curse it.  I said that to which you are bound on earth, you are also bound to that entity in the heavens.  When you are bound to an earthly country and its politics, you are bound to the demons who influence that entity in the heavens. (Matthew 18:18)  However, when you are bound in loyalty to Me and My family, you are bound to the marvelous cloud of witnesses which surround you in the heavens.  We can only bless the lives of people who are bound in loyalty to Us.
     I told you not to swear by anything, not even the temple or the earth, and don't  take any oath of allegiance to any earthly entity. (James 5:12)  When you bind yourself in loyalty or devotion to an earthly country you inherit the curses of the politicians of that country, just like Jesus said when He referred to the Pharisees and the woes that came upon their followers when Jesus walked in the earth.  All earthly countries eventually are shaken and fall.  David said that My children who are only bound in loyalty to My kingdom will never be put to shame and in famine they will be satisfied. (Psalm 37:19)  In other words, when you are led by My Spirit and pray in My Holy Spirit, depending only upon Me, then all things will work together for your good. (Romans 8:3 and 26-28)
    You must follow the laws of your earthly country and pay your taxes so that you will live in peace, but you must only be devoted and loyal to My family and My spiritual attitudes of peace and love. (Matthew 22:18-21)  My family is the one which surrounds you and empowers you with My supernatural power.  Being loyal and devoted to earthly political parties will curse your life in ways you never imagined because that is where the devil concentrates his curses, in politics and religion, the same way he did when Jesus walked in the earth.  When the doctrines of politics and religion are in unity, the devotees are cursed in every area of their lives.  They are the officials who crucified Jesus Christ and persecuted His followers.
   My children must decide to whom they are loyal.  You cannot be completely devoted to both a country of the flesh and My kingdom of love and peace.  Every earthly country persecutes and abuses weak people in some way because they are of the flesh, which brings curses from hell into the lives of the devotees of that country.  You must be devoted to Me and My family of My blessings of peace and love.  Evil and goodness do not mix.(Matthew 6:24)
   My children who try to straddle both their country of the flesh and My kingdom of heaven will eventually fall because evil will overcome the good.  The straddlers desire to be devoted to a country that they can touch and see.  Those kingdoms or countries will fall in power to other countries or political ideologies and the straddlers will be in bondage as slaves just like the Jews were before I sent Moses to lead them out of bondage.
   I said if you live, breathe and are completely devoted to Me and My words that you will ask anything and it will be done for you by Me. (John 15:7)
   Your Devoted Father   
       

No comments: