Sunday, February 10, 2019

IMPORTANCE OF WORDS AND THOUGHTS


My Dear Precious Child,
   David was years ahead of his time in having revelations, especially about the thoughts in a person's mind and the words from a person's mouth.  He wanted the words of his mouth and the meditations of his heart to always be acceptable in My sight.  He actually was asking for My help in that plea, asking Me to "let" his words and thoughts be acceptable to Me.  He professed that I was his Lord, his strength and his redeemer.  (Psalm 19:14)
    David knew the power of the temptations of the devil, and he knew that he needed help in refusing to meditate on evil thoughts, those often being lustful thoughts which lead to adultery.  So David was pleading with Me to give him strength to refuse to yield to the temptations which were plaguing him.  He knew that thoughts become attitudes, attitudes become words spoken and actions taken.  He knew that all sin begins with thoughts because the devil, the prince of the world, has to tempt My children in their thoughts with doing his evil will before you will meditate on those temptations and then eventually yield to acting on them if you meditate upon them long enough.  You will give your will over to the evil with which the devil tempts you if you meditate long enough on the temptations, whether they are lustful thoughts, angry thoughts, vengeful thoughts, thoughts of bitterness, idolatry, fear, jealousy, political partisanship, envy, immorality, carousing, division, discord, indecency or impurity.  My Holy Spirit said later that those people who do such things will not inherit My kingdom of God while they live in the earth.  (Galatians 5:19-21)  That is the motivation of the devil, to keep you from inheriting My blessings and have My peace while you live in the earth.
   Jesus Christ later mirrored the revelation that David had when He said that His followers knew the religious law that said that that they should not commit adultery.  (Exodus 20:14)  However, Jesus told you more.  He told you that the precursor to committing adultery is having lustful thoughts, keeping them in your mind and meditating on them and then yielding to them.  Jesus cautioned you that everyone who so much as looks at a woman with the devil's evil, lustful desire for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.  In His wisdom Jesus Christ was teaching you that the tempting thoughts of the devil placed in your mind are there to trap you into doing his evil will in the earth.  If you yield to them, welcome them into your mind and meditate on them long enough, the images in your mind have already become sinful by doing the devil's will in your life instead of doing My will of refusing the lustful thoughts. (Matthew 5:27-28) 
    David had his revelation years before Jesus Christ came to earth, but Jesus more fully explained My insight into how the devil's adultery works.  The devil works by giving a person lustful images in his or her mind toward someone, causing the person to meditate on the sexual action which will eventually become reality in the person's actions.  Jesus was so serious about this truth that He said that if your eye serves as a trap to ensnare you or is an occasion for you to stumble and sin, when you are tempted to look on a person with lustful thoughts then you should pluck it out and throw it away because it's better to cast one of your bodily members away than for your whole body to be cast into hell.  (Matthew 5:27-29)  My desire is that My children of promise who have the power and strength of My Holy Spirit will discern that lustful thoughts are from hell and cast them out of their mind and send them to hell before they yield to them and commit adultery which brings the devil's entire family of demons into your life to curse you.  
   In the same warning Jesus Christ said that if your right hand serves as a trap to ensnare you or as an occasion for you to stumble and sin, cut it off and cast it from you because it's better to lose one of your bodily members than for you to be cast into the devil's kingdom of hell of earthly destruction and death instead of your inheriting My kingdom of heaven of peace and love.  (Matthew 5:30)  Jesus was warning you that there are lustful thoughts of stealing, embezzling, cheating, lying and greed, which are lustful thoughts for money which the devil uses as temptations in your mind to take money or goods which do not belong to you,  The devil uses tempting thoughts in your mind to entice you to do his will in the earth so that he can punish you with his kingdom of hell coming into your life instead of you receiving My kingdom of heaven in your life on earth, the kingdom of peace and love. People who lust for money and yield to the devil's temptation to take what does not belong to them will be arrested, taken to court and will pay even their last penny defending themselves, allowing the devil to curse the person and his or her family in their lives on earth. (Matthew 5:25-26) 
   As we examine the words of David, he also had the insight to know that I see the thoughts and meditations of your heart and I hear the words of your mouth which often invite the devil to bring his will into your life.  Because I gave to you free will in the earth to have dominion over the earth and your own life, I cannot stop your thoughts or your words which curse your life.  The execution of My judgment on the demons who tempt you in your thoughts must be done by you.  My judgment was that they would be cast out of your life and into hell, just like Jesus said in His parable.  (Matthew 13:36-43) Jesus said that My authority to carry out My judgment on the demons would come when the end of the old law came and My new covenant of the Holy Spirit began to live inside of My children of promise. 
   You have the authority of My Holy Spirit who lives inside of you to cast the demons out of your life and into hell.  That is the greater work to which Jesus referred when He was teaching you about My Holy Spirit coming to live in you and becoming Lord in the earth.  Jesus had no authority to cast the demons into hell when he lived in the earth because He had not been to hell to take authority to the earth and the heavens away from the devil.  After He rose from hell and came back to earth, He said that He then had all authority in heaven and earth and told His disciples to make disciples of people with the same authority that He had, that being the authority of My Holy Spirit living inside of them.  (Matthew 28:18-29)  When My Holy Spirit comes to live in My children, they have the same authority to cast into hell the demons who tempt them, according to the teachings of Jesus Christ.  (John 14:12; I Corinthians 3:16-17; II Corinthians 3:17)
   You have the authority to cast every tempting demon out of your life and into hell.  Use My authority that I gave to you.  My power is the power of My Holy Spirit. (I John 4:4) When you rid your life of all offending demons you will shine as the noonday sun in My kingdom of heaven while you live in the earth. (Matthew 13:43)
   Your Father of Fulfilled Prophesies

No comments: