Wednesday, February 6, 2019

MORE PSALM 37 WISDOM

My Dear Precious Child,
   David is said to be a "man after God's own heart."  My heart is focused on all of My children, but David had a deep desire to know Me, too, and please Me just like an obedient child in the earth longs to please his or her daddy.  Because of his desire to know Me and please Me, David's human mind was open to receive My wisdom and knowledge, much like Solomon.  David's profession of, "Let the words of My mouth and the meditation of My heart always be acceptable in your sight, Oh, Lord, my strength and my redeemer," revealed his deep desire to please Me.  (Psalm 19:14)  That profession also revealed David's revelation of some facets of My personality when he referred to Me as his strength and his redeemer through  which he declared his complete dependence upon Me.
    Besides knowing My character and personality, David also had insight into the nature of his enemies, knowing their wickedness because his enemies came against him continually.  Because My children of promise know that their enemies are not flesh and blood, but they are demons in the spiritual dimension, they must know the strategies of their enemies before they can defeat them.  David identified the works of his human enemies and in his identification of their ways My children can identify the strategies of their demonic enemies. 
    For instance, David wrote that the wicked plot against righteous people, gnashing his teeth at them.  That is a truth that David knew.  My children of promise need to know that the devil and his demons target My children of promise who are following My loving advice and inheriting My promises in their lives on earth.  The lives of those followers of the instructions of Jesus Christ and the tutoring of My Holy Spirit are testimonies of My goodness and kindness toward My children, and so the devil targets them in order to destroy their visual testimonies of My loving rewards toward My children.  (Psalm 37:12) 
   In that vision David said that I laugh at the wicked and know that their day of defeat is approaching.(verse 13) Oh, that My children of promise would adopt the same attitude toward problems when the occur, laughing at the devil and his demons who are instigating the problem instead of My children making their battle with the humans whom the devil is using to harass them.  (Ephesians 6:10-12) In trying to get revenge upon the humans whom the devil is using by returning evil to them, the result is that My children increase the evil-doing in the earth. (Psalm 37:8)
   David continued revealing My insight that I shared with him when he wrote that the wicked draw their swords and bend their bows to cast the needy and the poor down into further pits and they attempt to slay the people who are blameless in conduct and in conversation.  The devil and his demons target the weak, those being My children who are already cursed in certain areas of their lives, and the wicked demons also attempt to kill My children who are disciplined in their actions and speech, those people who follow My instructions relating to always forgiving people, always returning good for evil and always loving their enemies. (Psalm 37:14) In addition the demons target My children who never speak bitter words, demeaning words, words of bigotry, ridiculing words or divisive words.  The wicked demons target them in order to tempt My children of promise to curse Me with their words, then abandon Me and return to the pigpens of life that the devil offers. 
   David said that I would cause the sword of the wicked demons to enter into their own hearts and I would cause their bows to be broken.  He was prophesying the coming of My Holy Spirit when My children of promise would inherit My kingdom of heaven in their lives and cast the demons into hell where there is gnashing of teeth. (Matthew 13:41-42)
    Also My wisdom relating to the rich man having trouble entering into My kingdom of heaven while in the earth, David wrote that the righteous person is better off with little possessions than for him or her to have an abundance of possessions that come from wickedness and wrong doing. (Matthew 19:24; I Timothy 6:6-7)  He mirrored the teachings of Jesus about the seeds of My words being sown into the earth which are heard in the minds of people where there are demonic thorns of the deceitfulness of riches which eventually choke out My words relating to the spiritual riches of having peace and love.  The demons who sow the deceitfulness of riches in the minds of My children always choke out the desire in My children for My emotional peace and enduring love.  (Psalm 37:16; Mark 4:18-19) 
   David prophesied that the arms of the devil's wicked demons would eventually be broken, meaning their influence in the lives of My children would be thwarted and their wicked purposes would be annihilated when Jesus Christ went to hell and redeemed My authority in the earth, winning it back from the devil.  The demons who are the arms of the devil in the earth, doing his evil works, are broken now in the lives of My children of promise who fulfill the prophesy of Jesus when He said that My children who have the power of My Holy Spirit would cast the offending demons into hell. (Psalm 37:17; Matthew 13:41-42)
   I know the length of days of the righteous people in the earth, the righteous ones being My children of promise who know and follow the commands of Jesus Christ.  I know their days in the earth and My inheritance for them will last forever in My kingdom of heaven.  I spoke through David when I said that My children will not be put to shame when evil comes upon them in the earth and I said in famine they will be satisfied.  (Psalm 37:19-20)  Also I wrote that the demons who sow wickedness in the earth will perish and the enemies of My children will vanish; like smoke they will vanish away.
   Because David had to depend entirely upon Me, He became intimately acquainted with Me and was able to view My salvation in visions.  His prophesies relating to the cutting off of the works of the wicked devil and his demons in the lives of My children follow My own instructions to him not to fret, not to worry, instead to trust in Me, to delight yourself in Me, to commit yourself to me, to rest in Me and to cease from anger and wrath because they increase evil in the world.
   Jesus Christ also taught the same truths over and over again in order for My children to eventually understand the entire gospel of good news.  You must heed the writings of David because they are the same as the teachings of Jesus Christ who brought salvation into the world and sent My Holy Spirit to fulfill in My children of promise the same intimate, one-on-one relationship that I desire for all of My children.  I am always waiting for you to come to Me for our fellowship where the blood of Jesus Christ cleanses all sins. (I Corinthians 1:19; I John 1:7)
   Your Father of Intimate Fellowship

No comments: