Friday, February 22, 2019

THE MYSTERY REVEALED

My Dear Precious Child, 
    My Holy Spirit wrote a letter through the prophet Paul reminding them about the mystery that was hidden by Me from the foundation of the world, that mystery being Christ in you, the hope of glory.  It was My mysterious plan for the salvation of My children and the world just in case My first two children did not heed My warning to refuse to listen to the devil when he tempted them.  I knew that the devil might tempt them in order to gain entrance into the world for himself and his many demons so that they could become rulers of the world.  I warned My first two children; but, sure enough, My first two children were deceived and yielded to the temptation of the devil and allowed their paradise that I had created for them to be overrun with demons who cursed My children and their world. (Genesis 3:12-23) The beautiful paradise that I created became cursed with thorns and thistles, those being demons, which made it a wasteland instead of a utopian paradise as I intended. 
   All was not lost.  I had already devised a plan that would become the salvation of the world just in case the devil was allowed by My children to invade the world with his demons and their curses.  I kept the plan secret for generations so that the devil would not uncover it and try to stop it.(Romans 16:25-26; Ephesians 3:3-5 )   My mysterious plan was that I would come to live inside of My children in the person of My Holy Spirit and I would empower them with My supernatural power and My authoritative power to overcome every evil that was introduced into the world by the devil. (Colossians 1:25-29) 
   First I had to send My Son Jesus Christ in human flesh to establish the truth of My love for My children and the world that I had created.  He did it through his healing of the sick, casting out demons and comforting the brokenhearted.  (John 3:16-17)  Then Jesus Christ had to be crucified for the sins of the world and go to hell for the sins of everyone who had sinned before Him and everyone who sinned after Him.  He had to pay the devil's punishment for sins for the whole world.  While He was in hell, Jesus Christ won the battle with the devil and took from the devil the authority to the earth that Adam had given to him and he took the devil's authority to the heavens from him.  (Matthew 28:18-20) Jesus won that battle in hell when He was there paying the devil's requirement of death.  He was a substitute for the sins of everybody who ever live in the whole world. (Acts 2:29-34) 
    The next part of My mysterious plan was that My Holy Spirit would re-enter into Jesus in hell and catapult him out of hell back into the earth where He would be witnessed by many people before He ascended into My heaven to sit down with Me on the throne of righteousness.  The final step was that Jesus Christ and I would send My Holy Spirit into the earth to live inside of My children, creating new individuals with new motivations in them, people with My nature inside of them.  The power of My Holy Spirit is the anointing that made Jesus the Christ; therefore, when My children are born of My Spirit they become My spiritual children with My life inside of them.  My children who become born of My Holy Spirit are instructed to become also baptized in My Holy Spirit, which means that they are surrounded in the spiritual dimension around them with My kingdom of heaven as well as being born of My Holy Spirit. (Hebrews 12:1 and 22-25) When they become baptized in My Holy Spirit they begin to speak the language of My kingdom of heaven and it is through their mouths that I instruct My angelic hosts to assist My children in exorcising demons from the earth, sending them to hell. 
   My mysterious plan worked.  However, there are demons remaining in the earth who have not been cast into hell at My instructions.  (Matthew 13:41-43) My children are waiting for Jesus to come back to earth and do it for them.  He already did.  He came to earth when He rose from the dead.  He came back to earth when My Holy Spirit came to live inside of My children.  Jesus came to earth when He came, along with Me and My angels, in My kingdom of heaven when My children become baptized with My Holy Spirit, which Jesus Christ taught My children about over and over and over in the parables of the kingdom. (Matthew 13:36-43)
   Because My born again, Holy Spirit baptized children do not recognize the Godliness and divinity of My Holy Spirit, they do not know the power that they have inside of them and surrounding them. (Hebrews 12:1)  They wait for something that has already happened.  They have received My power but waste it by allowing the demons who are still in the earth to deceive them and thus rob them of My power.  They allow political and religious leaders to lead them down the path into curse after curse instead of My children using the authority that I gave to them to cast offending demons into hell.  (Matthew 13:41-43) They follow the words of politicians whom they have made their savior although they know that I said that the Pharisees and Sadducees would never enter into My kingdom while they live in the earth because of the demons of power and control which rule them.  The deception of the devil continues to rule My children.
    My Instruction Book contains all of the ways which My children have been deceived.  Read the writings of Paul, Peter, James and John and the book written to the Hebrew Christians so that you understand where My children of the first church became deceived and began to yield to demons just like Adam did in the beginning.  Salvation has already come into the world.  My children need to assume the responsibility and authority that I gave to them and put the demons under their feet, just like Jesus Christ did. (Ephesians 1:17-23)  You are His feet in the earth.  You must send the demons to hell, characterized by your treading on them, instead of allowing them to rule and tread on you.(Luke 10:17-23)
    Read the Instruction Book and listen to your tutor, the Holy Spirit, who lives inside of you.  When you begin to use your authority that I gave to you, you will begin to have heaven on earth, as I intended when the mystery hidden from the foundation of the earth becomes reality in your life on earth.
    Your Father of the Mysterious Plan Of Saving the World.

No comments: