Monday, February 25, 2019

EFFECTIVE CORRECTIONS

My Dear Precious Child,
    In dealing with correcting My children's tendencies to return to the passions of their flesh and thus retreat from the blessings of My family, My Holy Spirit wrote letters to the new churches who had been blessed with all spiritual blessing of heaven through Jesus Christ.  He reminded all of My children that you were all chosen to become holy and spotless and to live and move in your life on earth through the love of His presence in your newly created life.  He reminded you that it was through the shed blood of Jesus Christ that you have freedom from sin and forgiveness of your sins.  A marvelous benefit of My grace is that I have showered you with the wisdom and insight of My Holy Spirit so that you might know the mystery of My purpose, the hidden plan that I so kindly made in Christ from the beginning, that everything in heaven and earth would eventually be brought together under Christ.  My method is accomplished by My Holy Spirit coming to live inside of you and putting My words in your mouth which allow My words to speak out solutions to problems in your life on earth, and My words placed in your heart which illuminate your understanding of spiritual matters. (Ephesians 1:3-14; Acts 2:1-4) 
    The prophet Paul wrote a letter of correction to My children in Ephesus about not only some of their good virtues but also about the passions of the flesh to which they had succumbed.  First, as is My custom, I spoke positive things through My Holy Spirit which were written through Paul that I was happy with their faith and the love that they had shown to others. (verses 15-16) He said that, yet, he never failed to pray that I would reveal to you and to them the FULL KNOWLEDGE of My will.  I wanted to challenge all of you to continue to seek My kingdom and My righteousness after you are born of My Holy Spirit so that you and My other children will know fully the hope of your calling, which is that Christ might grow in you until you are a complete spiritual person with My loving character displayed in its entirety in you.  (Ephesians 1:17-18)
   He said that he also prayed that you might have revealed knowledge of the rich glories of your inheritance that I laid up for you when you became My child, your inheritance being for you spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically.  He also prayed that you would seek complete insight into the power that I placed in you when you were born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  He reminded you that you have resident in your body the same infinitely great power that raised Jesus Christ from the dead and made Him to sit in heaven with Me with power over every demon from hell, every sovereignty, authority, power and dominion in your world, in the heavens and in the world to come. (Matthew 28:18-20)  He wanted you to fully understand that My Holy Spirit inside of you has the power to put under your feet and thus under my feet all evil tempters who entice you to sin. (Ephesians 1:15-23; Matthew 13:36-43) 
    My Holy Spirit wrote in the letter to the Ephesians through Paul a reminded of their lives and your life before you became My children, how you were spiritually dead through crimes and sins when you were ruled by the devil and his demons. Yet, I loved you and had mercy upon you so much that when you were dead through sins I brought you to life and saved you through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.  It is by My grace that you have been saved, not of yourself, but by the life and sacrifice of Christ. (Ephesians 2:1-10)  It is by My grace only that you have been saved. 
    He reminded My children in Ephesus, and also you, that at one time when you lived according to the dictates of the flesh by the temptations of the devil that there was no peace between us, but Jesus Christ broke down that barrier and made you One with Me, creating one single New Man in Christ. (verses 11-22)  Paul  reminded you about the mystery to which he was called to reveal, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory, emphasizing that My Spirit has been given also to pagans.  My Holy Spirit is a treasure entrusted to you to live in your body and in the bodies of all of My children. (I Corinthians 1: 16; Ephesians 3:1-13)
    Another prayer that Paul prayed constantly for the believers in Ephesus and for you is that I would, out of My infinite glory, grant to you by the power of My Holy Spirit that you might grow strong in revelation so that Christ continues to live in you.  He prayed that you would have a convincing revelation of My love so that you will be firmly rooted and grounded in My love, knowing the breadth, length, height and depth of My love until you are filled to overflowing with My fullness.  My Holy Spirit inspired Paul to tell you that when you allow My Spirit to fully do His work of revelation in you of renewing your human mind, then I can do exceedingly, abundantly, infinitely more than you dare ask, think, imagine or desire for you and all of My children according to the power of My Spirit inside of you.
    Those words of Mine inspired by the Holy Spirit through the prophet Paul preceded My exhortation of My children in Ephesus, and others of My children, about your yielding to some temptations of the flesh which are causing you and My other children to begin to lose your glorious inheritance because you have bonded with the devil's kingdom instead of Mine.  You must heed the exhortations of the Holy Spirit and abandon your spiritual lukewarmness, choosing to return to your full and complete devotion to Me.(Revelation 2:1-7)
    My forgiveness and grace is forever constant.  My children often need a reminder of what Jesus Christ did for you and what My Holy Spirit is doing for you now when you devotion and love for Me are still strong.
    Your Father of Loving Corrections

No comments: