Monday, February 11, 2019

THE AUTHORITATIVE POWER OF WORDS


My Dear Precious Child,
   David was revealing the truth that he had about the power of words when he asked Me to let the words of his mouth always be pleasing in My sight.  He knew that the world was created with My words and that the first man Adam was created with My words.  He knew from his studying the writings of Moses that I told Adam's son Cain that he must resist the temptations of the devil's WORDS in his thoughts to become angry because the devil was crouching at the door in order to entice him to do evil to his brother Abel.  I told Cain that he must master sin instead of letting sin master him.  Cain ignored My words and yielded to the temptation to kill his brother, which allowed demons of killing and death to enter into the earth to harass My children in future generations. (Genesis 4:6-7)
    David also knew that I had eventually given to Moses the revelation that the Israelites would be blessed if they observed all of My WORDS of the spiritual laws which I gave to them after they were delivered out of bondage in Egypt by Moses.  David knew that the Israelites were cursed because they did not obey all of My WORDS which were given to help them avoid yielding to evil in their lives.  They were cursed because they obeyed the WORDS of the devil in their thoughts which allowed more sins to come into the world through demons.
   What David did not know is that when I said that I had created people in My image that I created them with the same power in their words that I have.  Adam and Eve had the same power of creative words that I have, so when allowed the devil to invade the earth with his demons, the demons began to tempt My children with evil thoughts which, if meditated upon, would influence them to speak evil words as well as good words.  They would be cursed by their evil words and they would be blessed if they only spoke My good words.  
   You understand now why David was determined that his words would always be acceptable in My sight.  (Psalm 19:14)  He knew that I had told the Israelites that if they would listen to My words and and observe them that they would be blessed in everything they did. (Deuteronomy 28:1-13) I also told them that if they did not listen to My words and observe them that they would be cursed in every area of  their lives because they would be listening to the evil one, following his will instead of My will. (Deuteronomy 28:14-68)  I was telling them that whose words they followed would determine if they were blessed or cursed in the earth.
   When Jesus Christ came to earth He made it perfectly clear to My children about the power of their own words.  He said that by their words they would be justifiably blessed or by their words they would be cursed. (Matthew 12:34-37) That followed His teachings about speaking words when He said that out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks, meaning that if a person has My words in their heart that their mouth will speak good words but if a person has demonic thoughts and attitudes in their heart that they will speak evil words.  Whatever you treasure is stored in your heart.  When My words are treasured by you by your storing them in your heart, then you will speak words that bless you because they will create good in your life and in your world.  An evil man stores evil in his heart and so evil words come out of his mouth and curse him. 
   The truth of His teaching is that when My children have a pure heart that only speaks goodness out of their mouths, their words summon My angelic hosts to flood them with My goodness.  If My children have stored up thoughts of bitterness, strife, conflict, division, discord, anger or hatred in their hearts, then they will speak evil from their mouths which summon the devil's demons to flood their lives with curses. 
   You are either blessed or cursed by your words.  Choose to store My words in your heart so that you will not sin against Me and against My other children in the earth. (Psalm 119:11)
   Your Father of Creative Love Words
      

No comments: