Friday, July 30, 2021

BLESSINGS FROM CONFIDENCE IN CHRIST

My Dear Precious Child,
    In Paul's recorded letters to the believers at Corinthians he first criticized them for their having remained spiritual babies instead of continuing on in eating spiritual meat by their hearing revelations from Me.  He reminded them that all of their spiritual ancestors on the way to the promised land were under a Cloud provided by Me, that they all passed through the sea and that by the Cloud and the sea they were baptized unto Moses.  They also all ate of the same spiritual food and drank the same spiritual drink, that being Christ; yet the Corinthians knew that I was not pleased with most of them because they were struck down by the devil in the desert.  In other words, he emphasized to them that those events were an example of the wicked desires of the ancestors who, even though they were blessed with My protection and My wonderful provisions, some of them became idolators, and he emphasized that the same thing was happening to some of the Corinthians.  They indulged in sexual pleasures and religious idol practices just like some of the Jewish ancestors had done on their journey to the promised land of milk and honey.  (I Corinthians 10:1-5) 
   Some of your teachers also teach that I tested the Jews in the wilderness, even though I intended for it to be a straight path to the promised land but they were defeated by their yielding to the devil's lewd desires which kept some of them from entering the promised land and instead they died in the wilderness, having been destroyed by snakes.  I DID NOT TEST THEM.  THEY TESTED ME AT EVERY TURN.   Even though I had given them the guidance not to depart from loyalty to Me and build idols, they did the opposite.  Then they grumbled that I had not protected them when it was the seeds that they had sown to the demons from hell that had cursed them.  Those events happened as an example to My children of My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit not to engage with evil temptations, those people upon whom the end of the old covenant has come and My covenant of Love is in full effect. (I Corinthians 10:6-11)
    Paul wrote this truth to the Corinthians to warn them and also you to be cautious that when you think you are standing firm that you are actually falling for the wiles of the evil demons and their temptations.  He wrote that no temptation from hell has come upon people that had not come upon all people in the past.  Besides, he wrote, I WILL NOT ALLOW MY CHILDREN TO BE TEMPTED BEYOND THEIR ENDURANCE because when the testings comes from hell I will provide a way out so that you will be able to not only endure it but to also overcome it.  (I Corinthians 10:12-13; John 16:33; I John 5:4-5)
    In distinct and stern words Paul wrote to the Corinthian Christians to CEASE FROM THE WORSHIP OF IDOLS.  He addressed them like a person speaks to sensible people.  He told them to judge what he was writing to them.  He asked them if the blessings that I sent into their lives were as a result of their sharing in the blood of Christ?  He asked if sharing in the bread of communion is not also participating in My blessings and sharing the body of Christ?  He made it clear that they were all one loaf of bread, one body because they all partook of the one loaf of the body and blood of Christ Jesus. (I Corinthians 10:17)
    In his letter to the churches, Paul included many of the temptations from hell that the devil sends to jerk My children backward and downward into being guided by him and his demons so that they will be kept out of My promised land, which is My kingdom of God, while they are living in the earth.  Instead, because of their binding themselves to the devil by yielding to his temptations, many are cursed in every area of their lives because of their having bound themselves again to the same demons who cursed Adam and Eve and have continued cursing My children since that time.  They have missed out on My blessings while they are still in the earth because of their yielding to the temptations from hell.
     As always I tell My children that they have the choice between blessings and curses, life and death while they live in the world.  Reject evil, choose my blessings and you will live in My promised land of blessings while you live in the earth. 
    In the first recorded letter to the Corinthians Paul definitely had My words and My warnings which he wrote to put them back onto the path of righteousness that leads to LIFE AND SOUL PEACE. (Matthew 6:33; Psalms 23:3)  Heed them in your life on earth.
    Your Father of Clarity of Mission   

No comments: