Saturday, August 28, 2021

BLESSED BY BEING RIGHTEOUS

My Dear Precious Child, In Paul's letter to the Roman Christians he stressed the importance of their realizing that they were at peace with Me because of their having the faith of believing My words and the words of Jesus Christ which caused them to be born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. It was through His sacrifice on the cross and His going to hell for their sins, then being resurrected from the dead, and their belief in those phenomenons that had caused them to become immersed in My grace and favor, the hope for which they could only boast in My plan for salvation of the earth. Paul wrote that not only do they boast in My works for them but the believers also boasted in their afflictions because their afflictions increased their endurance, their endurance increased their virtue and their virtue increased their hope; even in their afflictions at the hands of the unbelieving Jews and also the believing Jews who wanted them to return to having faith in the Law to save them instead of their having faith in Me. (Romans 5:1-4) His assurance was that the hope in them would not disappoint them because My love for them had been poured out in them by the Holy Spirit who had been given to them to live inside of them and become their umbilical cord connecting with Me. Paul impressed upon them that it was not when they were perfected by obeying every Mosaic Law that Christ died for them, because there was no justification under Law; instead it was while they were still sinners that Jesus Christ died for them. (Romans 5:5-6) Paul said in his letter that it was rare for any man to die for the sins of another man and it's barely possible for someone to have the courage to die for a good man. So it was by the crucifixion and death of My Son, Jesus Christ, that I proved My love for people; that while they were still sinners that Christ died for all of humanity. Therefore, he wrote, now that they had been declared righteous by the blood of Jesus Christ, it was more than ever certain that they would all be saved from My wrath that I pour out upon the devil and his demons. To put it even more emphatic, Paul wrote that it was while people had made themselves My enemies by binding themselves to the devil and his works, it was then while they were still sinners that I reconciled them to Me by sending into them the same life that was in Christ, which is My Holy Spirit. Not only that, Paul wrote that believers can now make Me their only reason to boast because of My perfect plan for the Lord Jesus Christ, through whom they had gained their reconciliation and fellowship with Me. (Romans 5:7-11) How wonderful it is that My plan for the salvation of the world did not involve the will of people but instead it involved the will of Jesus Christ who chose to come to earth, minister My love and power to people, then He was crucified even though he did not sin, He then went to hell where he took away from the devil the spiritual authority to the world and also paid for the sins of all of humanity, and then he was catapulted out of hell by the power of My Holy Spirit. Then He walked the earth and told His believers to wait for My power of the Holy Spirit to come to live in them and surround them. He ascended to heaven, sat down with Me in heaven and He sent the same power that catapulted Him out of hell into the earth to live inside of My children, through whom I speak My words of salvation in intercessory prayers to send the demons out of the earth and into the lake of fire which I created for their demise. That phenomenon cost humanity nothing except the sins that ruled their lives from the beginning of their birth in the earth. When they choose to accept My life into them by being born of My Holy Spirit, they return to having the same one-on-one relationship with Me that Adam had at the beginning before he listened to the devil and made him lord of the earth. When a person, Jew or Gentile, chooses to unite with Me, he or she has the same relationship with Me that Jesus and I have, the one for which He prayed, that WE would be One just like He and I are One. What a joyous occasion when My plan comes to fruition in the life of even one person. That person becomes super-natural, with My power to execute My judgment upon all of the demons from hell who pollute the earth and pollute people with the devil's evil. Salvation came to earth when Jesus Christ came to earth and the salvation of the earth continues through the ministry of My Holy Spirit in the earth now in Spirit born and Spirit baptized people who are led by My Spirit and pray in My language of My Holy Spirit. Paul wrote later that if you are led by the Holy Spirit plus pray in My Holy Spirit that all things will work together for your good. (Romans 8) Don't forget that formula: Be led by My Holy Spirit + pray in My Holy Spirit = all things working together for your good. Your Father of Excellent and Workable Plans

No comments: