Wednesday, August 8, 2018

BEING IN CHRIST

My Dear Precious Child,
   Being "in Christ" is to be completely enamored by the actions of  My Holy Spirit, depending upon Him for all answers to prayers, all wisdom, all knowledge, all compassion, all mercy, all truth, all power actions, all guidance, all of your protection, all provisions, all revelations, all discernment and all insight into My deep and abiding, unconditional love for you.  (Romans 5:8) Those areas of reliance are the ones that Jesus Christ told you that My Holy Spirit would provide for you because they were the areas of His life in which Jesus Christ had total dependence upon Me which were provided by My Spirit who lived and moved through Him.  He knew that My Holy Spirit is My promised gift to My children through whom I communicate, lead, guide, empower and enhance their lives to the highest degree. (Acts 1:1-8; Romans 3:24)
   It is even with the power of My Holy Spirit that you are able to forgive other people.  When Jesus Christ appeared to His disciples after His resurrection from hell and death, He breathed My Holy Spirit into them, the pneuma, the source of all life, and He told them to receive the Holy Spirit.  Then He proclaimed that they finally had the power to forgive the sins of others, just like He did.  He said, "Receive the Holy Spirit.  Whose sins you retain are retained and whose sins you forgive are forgiven."  
   Before the disciples were born of My Holy Spirit, they did not have the power to completely forgive the sins of anyone. (John 20:21-23) Before Jesus Christ was baptized in My Holy Spirit, He did not have the power to forgive the sins of anyone.  After the disciples received My Holy Spirit into their spirits, they had the power to effectively and efficiently forgive the sins of everyone because they were filled with My mercy and My compassion.  They were "in Christ", the anointed one, with His power of forgiveness resident in their own spirits.
   To solidify the truth in your own mind of your being "in Christ," you remember the scripture that says, "As He is, so are you in the world," meaning that Jesus Christ is My Son, the Christ, My anointed Son; and so are you My child, the Christ-child, My anointed child in the earth.  You are anointed with My Holy Spirit to be the temple of My Holy Spirit in the earth with My desire for you to allow Him, by My wisdom and knowledge that were in the mind of Christ, to infuse My wisdom and knowledge into your own human mind. (Ephesians 4:23-24)  He  perfected your spirit when you were born again, but His duty is to then perfect your mind by creating in you the same mind that was in Christ Jesus so that your body will come into unity with your mind and spirit and provide a clean and unadulterated temple for My Holy Spirit. (Romans 12:2)  After you have allowed My Spirit to slowly infuse the mind of Christ into your mind with My thoughts, attitudes and motivations, then your renewed mind will take control of your fleshly body and demand that it come into unity with My Holy Spirit and your renewed mind.  Then your righteousness will shine like the sun in the world and people will want to know Me because you have glorified Me in your body. (I Corinthians 3:16; Matthew 13:43; Philippians 2:14-15)
   Sacrifices have never removed sins from My children.  Giving to Me a body in the earth in which to live which will glorify Me by your loving everyone just as I love them is what I desire. (Hebrews 10:5-13)  Laws bind you to the devil; only the      
death and resurrection of Jesus Christ gives you the power of My Holy Spirit to become My image of love and power in the earth.
    Make it your aim to always be "in Christ," conscious of the leading, guidance and powerful anointing of the Holy Spirit, and by praying at all times in the Holy Spirit which distributes My will into the earth. (Ephesians 6:18)
   Your Father of Divine Promise

No comments: