Tuesday, August 7, 2018

IN CHRIST

My Dear Precious Child,
   When you are born of My Holy Spirit, according to the advice of Jesus Christ, you are "in Christ" because the same Spirit lives in you that lives in Him.  (John 3:3) You have inherited in your spiritual DNA the same spiritual power that created Jesus when My Spirit came into Mary and created Jesus.  You are "in Him" just like He is in you because you have the same family spiritual DNA that He has.  So you are in Me and I am in you. (John 17:21-23) Jesus Christ prayed that you would be in us as We are in you.  It happened when you became born of My Holy Spirit.  Then My kingdom of heaven became resident in your life when you were baptized in My Holy Spirit. (Acts 1:8)
    My entire spiritual family, which is a spiritual kingdom, became part of your earthly existence when you are baptized in My Holy Spirit, entering your life with all of My protection, provisions, wisdom, knowledge, healing abilities, miraculous abilities, heavenly language for prayer, faith that passes human understanding, knowledge of earthly languages with the ability to interpret the wisdom in them, and you have the ability to speak for Me, which is called prophesy.  Those gifts from Me are only given to My children who are in Me and in Christ because they only come from having My Holy Spirit living in your body which is the home of My Holy Spirit in the earth. (I Corinthians 12:4-11)
    I said that if the same Spirit lives in you that lives in Christ Jesus, then He will strive to bring to perfection your mortal body, also, just like He did your human spirit when He came to live in your human spirit and created a new person. (Romans 8:8-13)  His main emphasis is in changing your human mind with My wisdom and knowledge until your human mind is reprogrammed and becomes the "mind of Christ" with the same thoughts and attitudes that He had which will change your spoken words and your actions until they are in perfect unity with My thoughts, attitudes, words spoken and actions.  (II Corinthians 3:17-18)
    When your human mind becomes completely reprogrammed by My Holy Spirit, who lives inside of you, changing your mind into the mind that was in Christ Jesus, then you will become My image or witness in the earth of My character and personality with the same motivations of love that I have.  You will be like Christ Jesus who said that He had shown the world My image and character by His attitudes, words and actions.  (John 17:25-26)
    It is through the working power of My Holy Spirit that your world is changed. It begins by your allowing My Spirit to teach, tutor, mentor and change you into My image, the same image that Adam had before He allowed the devil to conquer the world, curse it and curse My children.  (Genesis 1:26)  Jesus Christ died so that the earth and humanity would be freed from the curses of the devil.  He sent His own source of power, My Holy Spirit, to live inside of you and My other children to change you and them into My image from the inside out, just like all healing happens. 
   I said that the whole creation waits for My children to allow My Holy Spirit to take His place of authority in them and rid the earth of offending demons. (Romans 8:19-23; Matthew 13:33-43*)  Jesus taught about it in one of His parables of the kingdom of heaven coming into the lives of My children while they live in the earth.  My kingdom of heaven comes into your life when you are baptized in My Holy Spirit.  My spiritual prayer language prayed through your mouth in spiritual tongues begins at that moment to rid the earth of the demons who curse the lives of My children and continues as long as you and My other children continue to pray in the Holy Spirit's spiritual language. 
   Christ is in you.  You are in Christ.  The Christ part of Jesus was the Holy Spirit.  The Christ part of you is My Holy Spirit who lives inside of you.   Give Him authority in your life by allowing Him to lead and guide you, by allowing Him to pray in the Holy Spirit's prayer language on every occasion in your prayer closet, thus allowing Him to rid the earth of the multitude of demons who plague My children.   (Colossians 1:27)
    Let My Holy Spirit tutor you in His power and authority that is inside of you until you know the power that you have in your mortal body.  Ephesians 1:17-23)  My Holy Spirit is My treasure that I gave to you and He exists inside of you. (II Corinthians 4:5-7)  He has more power than the atomic and hydrogen bombs in the earth. The power of My Holy Spirit only does good to and for My children.  He conquers the demons in the earth by casting them into the devil's own lake of fire.
    Your Father of Power to Overcome All Evil

No comments: