Monday, August 6, 2018

HUMANLY UNBELIEVEABLE

My Dear Precious Child,
   The mystery of which I spoke many times and recorded many times in My Instruction Book to you holds My wisdom which I hid from the demonic princes of the earth, the demons, from the foundation of the world when I devised the plan for the salvation of My children. That mystery is that I would come to earth and live in people, bringing My kingdom of heaven into them and around them to protect them, guide them, encourage them, protect them, reward them, save them, teach them, delight them, give them peace, prove My love to them, and amaze them with My miracles done in their behalf.  I said it simply by promising that it would be Christ in you, the hope of glory.  (I Corinthians 2:6-8)
    On the day of the celebration of Pentecost when My Holy Spirit brought My kingdom of heaven into the lives of the followers of Jesus, the miracles that ensued were almost unbelievable to My children because they were so indoctrinated with the requirement that they needed to please Me through obedience to the religious laws which their religious and political leaders constantly demanded.  Their thoughts were far from the real truth that I am the One who has always wanted to please My children by pouring My love, peace and miracles upon them so that they would know My true personality.  I had tried to pass that true message on to them but it was always ignored, as the veil over their minds from the devil had blinded them to My true nature.
    The mystery was predicated and affirmed by the truth that My Son Jesus Christ had to first die for the sins of the whole world, go to hell in bodily/spiritual form, be raised by the power of My Holy Spirit, and because he had finished His part of the mysterious plan in the earth where He walked with My children and He came to heaven to sit down with Me.  The culmination of the mysterious plan could then become reality as He and I sent My Holy Spirit, who had been the power and authority in Jesus Christ, sent Him into the world to live inside of My children and cause them to be My true children and I would be their Father.  Instead of My merely being with them, as I was in Jesus Christ, they became My children of promise when My Holy Spirit came to live inside of their spirits, creating new individuals, the promised new creations of which I had taught.  (John 20:19-23)
   Besides becoming new creations with My spiritual DNA life inside of them, they were also baptized in My Holy Spirit, inheriting My kingdom of heaven while they live their lives on earth.  It was not only My children of the first true Pentecost who were miraculously transformed and received their inheritance from Me, but throughout history until your day in the earth and far into the future it will be repeated,  Those children of Mine receive such glorious inheritances of being healed and relieved of demonic influences plus they begin to speak in languages they never knew and they pray in spiritual languages which transform their earth as well as their own lives.  Also, the things that were formerly mysteries become revealed knowledge because I reveal them to My children of promise through My Holy Spirit. (I Corinthians 2:10)   I explained it in My Book by saying that nobody knows what in the heart of any other person, that only the person's spirit knows that information.  It's the same with Me.  My Holy Spirit reaches into the depths of My mind and My being and receives My wisdom and knowledge, then deposits the information that is sought into the mind of My child who is seeking Me and My wisdom. (I Corinthians 2:11-12)          
   I had spoken the words of encouragement tnat their eye has not seen, nor has their ear heard, neither has it entered into the heart of people the things that I have prepared for those people who love Me.  (I Corinthians 2:9)   However, by the power of My Holy Spirit I reveal them to My children by the power of My Holy Spirit. (I Corinthians 2:13)   I explained that spiritual things are taught spiritually by My Spirit if He lives inside of you. I said that a nonspiritual man cannot receive the things that pertain to me, but the spiritual man is able to receive My truth and discern and judge untruth,  I said that the spiritual man is judged by no one because he or she has the mind of Christ.  You begin learning this truth by having access to the mind of Christ and the more truth you hear from Me, the more you have the mind of Christ.  You go from being fed milk while you are still motivated by fleshly senses, but you eventually graduate to being able to eat spiritual meal which builds up your faith muscles, having built up yourself on your most holy faith by praying in the Holy Spirit. (Jude 20)
   All of the mysterious plan came to fruition in you when you were born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  Simply put, it's CHRIST IN YOU, the hope of glorious occurrences in your life which are your inheritance. (Colossians 1:27)  It is through My power in you that I am able to do super abundantly far over and above all that you ask, think or desire. (Ephesians 3:20) It is My pleasure to give you My kingdom and to give you all of your inheritance that comes from having My kingdom evident in your life.
    Your Father of Wisdom and Knowledge
         

No comments: