Sunday, July 29, 2018

MYSTERIOUS SOLUTION

My Dear Precious Child,
   When I created the earth and created the first man and woman, I took the chance that the evil angel whom I had ostracized from My heaven would eventually succeed in finding a way to get revenge on Me for his expulsion from My heaven.  There was no way that he could get back into My heaven to retaliate against Me, so he tricked the first man, Adam, into falling for his deceit which allowed the devil and his demons to enter into the earth and curse Adam and Eve.  His curses have continued on in the lives of My children through their DNA.  It's called generational curses, negative traits passed down from parents to children.  The genetic traits are the open doors through which the demons harass and influence My children.  The devil instituted his will in the lives of My children that his curses would be passed down from generation to generation in humans. 
   Before the disobedience of Adam, which allowed the devil to gain entrance into the earth, I knew that there was a possibility that the devil would sneak into the earth to tempt My children, so I devised a plan which is called the "mystery".  I hid it for generations from even My angels so that the demons could not extract it from My children if they knew it.  The mystery was that Christ would live in My children and be their hope of glory.  (Colossians 1:27)
   I knew that if I could come into the earth to live in My children, then I could teach them one on one from the inside of them, bypassing their human mind where the devil works his deceit through temptations. Jesus told His disciples that it was given to them to know the mystery of the kingdom of God, but that it was not for others to know. (Mark 4:11)  Jesus said that it was a mystery that had been kept hidden since the world began but that it was revealed through Him and through the scriptures and was beginning to be made known to My children and to all nations about the rewards of the obedience of faith which was to come into their lives when they are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.(Romans 16:25-26)
    Paul said that My children speak My wisdom in a mystery, the hidden mystery which I ordained before the world was formed which brought His glory to you when My kingdom of heaven came to live in you when you are baptized in the Holy Spirit.  (I Corinthians 15:51)  Remember the mystery is Christ in you, the hope of your glory, which means your gloriously inheriting My kingdom of heaven into your life when My Holy Spriit comes to live in you.
    No one under the old covenant every guessed that My plan of redemption for My children and for the world would involve My Son Jesus Christ going to hell for the sins of My children, then being resurrected from death and hell, ascending into My heaven, then sending My Holy Spirit into My children to live in them with the same power that Jesus Christ had when He walked in the earth.  It is the same Spirit that raised Jesus Christ from the dead and from hell that lives in you and My other children who have been born of My Spirit.  My words are in your heart so that you can hear My wisdom; plus My words are in your mouth when you pray in My spiritual language.  My words change you from the inside and My words change your world through your praying in the words of My Holy Spirit. (John 14:10-23)
   My children who are baptized in My Holy Spirit and do not pray in all seasons and in every occasion in the Holy Spirit are neglecting a great salvation for themselves and for their world. (Hebrews 2:3-4)   My kingdom of heaven coming into the earth in the lives of My children was spoken about many times by Jesus Christ and was confirmed by all who heard Him.  I confirmed it many times over and over to you with signs and wonders, miracles and gifts of the Holy Spirit according to My will.  Those confirmations certainly did not appear under the old, ineffective covenant.  Only since My new covenant of the Holy Spirit was instituted by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ have My children been blessed with My Holy Spirit living inside of them, speaking My will into their thoughts and speaking My will to the angels by instructing them through My spiritual language in prayers to battle against the evil of the devil.
    Do not neglect the great salvation that I hid from the Jews and from the devil.  The Jews neglected My salvation through refusing to believe in the sacrifice of Jesus Christ and so they were not able to inherit My kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 7:21)  When My children of promise refuse to hear My voice and refuse to pray in My Holy Spirit, they are neglecting the salvation of which Jesus preached about during His entire time in the earth, that salvation of My kingdom of heaven coming to live in My children with all of the power that Jesus Christ had while he was in the earth, the same Holy Spirit power that He sent to live in My children so that you can allow My Spirit to continue the ministry of Jesus in the earth.
    Meditate to hear My personal words to you and then do My will in the earth, plus pray in My Holy Spirit and My kingdom of heaven will become reality in your life.
    Your Father Whose Pleasure it is to Give You My Kingdom 

No comments: