Friday, July 20, 2018

THE MOST WONDERFUL GIFT FROM HEAVEN

My Dear Precious Child,
    My children in the earth who love Me and honor Me enough to follow My instructions and advice by seeking Me, My kingdom and My righteousness, they inherit while they live in the earth the greatest gift from Me that I have for My children.  He is My very own Spirit, My Holy Spirit.  He is referred to as a treasure, a treasure in earthen vessels sent to you to empower you to be My child of authoritative power in a messy, perverted, destructive world that has been cursed by an evil being, the devil. (II Corinthians 4:7)  That evil being has to bow in the presence of My Holy Spirit when My children realize what they have inside of them, which is My actual authoritative presence who was given governing power over the earth and the heavens. (Matthew 28:18) 
   My Holy Spirit was My presence in the firmament moving over it when I created the sun, the moon, and separated the heavenly spiritual waters from the earthly waters,   The earthly waters are what John the Baptist used to baptize My children for repentance.  The heavenly waters are what I use to baptize My children in My Holy Spirit, just like Jesus spoke about.  (John 7:38-39)  When He spoke to the Samaritan woman at the well, He told her that anyone who drinks My living waters will never die.  (John 4:10-14)  Those waters become words of cleansing when spoken by My children,   Jesus said they are from a well inside of you which springs forth into eternal life, cleansing the human vessel and cleansing the world around you of the works of the devil.  The Holy Spirit speaks My words and My words bring liberty.
   Some of My children who are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit walk around in the earth without knowing what treasure they have in their bodies.  They don't know that My Holy Spirit is My same power who created the earth, My same power whom Jesus possessed which healed the sick and cast demons out from people, My same power who raised Jesus from death and hell, My same power who brought Him into My heaven to sit down and rest with Me for eternity, My same power who discerned evil spirits and identified them to Jesus, My same power who created a new being within you when you were born of My Holy Spirit and My same power who speaks My supernatural, spiritual words through your mouth after He baptizes you with My power.
    Jesus, Himself, praised the works of My Holy Spirit.  He said that when He came to live in you that He would reveal to you all of the truths that Jesus told you  that you could not understand.  He said that you would do greater works than He did when My Holy Spirit came to live in you.  He said that the world had waited for My Holy Spirit so that My children would be empowered to resist evil and do good.  Do not give Him less honor than you give to Jesus and to Me, Your Father. He is your power over the works of the devil and his demons. 
    My Holy Spirit inside of you is Lord in the earth. (II Corinthians 3:18)  I said that the Lord is the Spirit and where the Spirit of the Lords is, there is freedom over all evil works.  I also told you that in the earth you are the temple of My Holy Spirit just like Jesus was the temple of My Holy Spirit when He lived in the earth.  (I Corinthians 3:16) He has no need to have My Holy Spirit in Him in My heaven because there is no evil in My heavenly kingdom for Him to defeat.  So He sent Him into the earth to live in you and continue to destroy evil works in the earth.
    My words are powerful, tutoring you how to create My heaven in your life on earth.  Sometimes your words of the flesh create hell in your life on earth and they pollute your earth.  When My children only speak My words of love and peace, then those words have already cleansed your mind and they wash the earth around you because My words of love and peace from your mouth are purifying to other people and to the earth that I created for you.
(Romans 8:11) 
   You must allow My Holy Spirit to speak My wisdom to you and through your mouth, creating My heaven in the earth for you and the people around you.  In order to know My power that is in you, meditate upon My words until you are firmly convinced that I live inside of you with My power and until you are persuaded beyond a doubt that you have all authority in heaven and earth in the power of My Holy Spirit, just like Jesus said, with the authority to cast demons out of the earth and into hell.  You have My power.  You have My wisdom.  You have My knowledge.  You have My mercy.  You have My forgiveness.  You must determine to use My power as My Holy Spirit leads you.  In doing My will, you will have My heaven on earth. (Matthew 5:10)
    Your Father of Powerful and Supernatural Abilities

No comments: