Saturday, July 7, 2018

FULFILLMENT OF PROPHESIES

My Dear Precious Child,
   Jesus Christ suffered pain and agony in His body on the cross for the sins of the whole world.  He took on the demons in His body while on the cross so that His payment for sins might be complete by His being a substitute for sins.  Then He was taken to hell by the devil who thought that he had won the battle between good and evil, sin and righteousness.  I did not leave Jesus Christ in hell after He had paid the price for the sins of all people.  My Holy Spirit raised Him from hell, caused Him to walk the earth for 40 days as the Resurrected Christ, and He taught His favorite subject to people, the good news that My kingdom of God was soon coming into the earth to live in people who invite Him.  Jesus called that event My promise to My children which were to be born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  (Acts 1:1-8)
   After being baptized in My Holy Spirit on the day of the feast of Pentecost where 120 people were baptized in My Holy Spirit, Peter spoke to a crowd of people and told them that what the 120 people had experienced was what I had promised in prophesies, that I would pour out My Spirit on all flesh, that sons and daughters would prophesy, men would dream dreams and see visions as given by My Spirit, that there would be signs in the heaven and in the earth, that the sun would be turned to darkness and the moon to blood and that those who call on My name would  be saved. (Acts 2:13-21; Joel 3:1-5)  He told the listeners about the death, visit to hell and the resurrection of Jesus from hell. (Acts 2:22-28) 
   Peter quoted prophesies from David that had outlined all of the happenings perfectly all the way to Jesus' resurrection from hell, His being seated in heaven with Me, and the outpouring of My Holy Spirit into the lives of people.  He confirmed that Jesus Christ had been made both Lord and Christ. (Acts 2:29-36)
   The listeners asked Peter what they must do.  He said they must repent and every one of them be baptized in the same Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of their sins and they would receive My gift of the Holy Spirit.  He said it was the promise made to them, their children and everyone near and far whom I would call to Myself. There were three thousand people who obeyed Peter's invitation and they were baptized in My Holy Spirit, just like the 120 people were who were in the upper room waiting for My promise of being born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  It had been thought when they were baptized in My Holy Spirit that they were drunk with wine, but Peter proclaimed that it was only the third hour of the day, that what had happened was what the prophet Joel that prophesied.
(Joel 3:1-5)
   Thousands were added to their number every day and they all lived in peace with each other and displayed gracious behavior as My Holy Spirit gave them My loving and peaceful ways.
    As had happened to Jesus before His resurrection, the chief priests and Sadducees were annoyed by the teachings about the resurrection of Jesus, so many were arrested and waiting to be tried.  They were held until the next day when the Jewish rulers, the elders of the temple, the scribes, the high priest and the members of the high priest's family met and questioned the new converts of the Holy Spirit why they were doing miracles and in whose name they were doing them.  Peter became anointed with My Spirit and told them about the events on the day of Pentecost which gave them power over evil. The accusers knew that something marvelous had happened so they told the new converts that they would be released if they would never speak to anyone in the name of Jesus Christ again.  Peter and John said they could not promise to remain silent.
   The apostles continued to teach about the resurrection of Jesus Christ with power and they were respected by the people. The high priests, the elders of the temple, the Sadducees and others continued in their persecutions and accusations about the teachings, denying the miracles that the Holy Spirit did through the apostles and minimizing the number of the converts.  They continued in their persecutions because of jealousy.  The persecutions came from the same religious and political leaders who did not want their earthly nations to be replaced by the kingdom of God which Jesus had preached and which was evidenced on the day of Pentecost and later many times when the people were baptized in My Holy Spirit with signs and wonders being evident.
   One Pharisee told the religious and political leaders that if they would ignore the Holy Spirit's converts, that if it was not real the converts would fade away, but if it was real, then they would not be able to destroy it and they would find themselves fighting against Me.  It made sense to the leaders so they beat the apostles and warned them again never to speak about Jesus Christ in the future. Their message was never interrupted by the same religious leaders again.  In fact, some priests eventually became born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.
   All prophesies were fulfilled relating to the coming of My kingdom of heaven into the lives of My children of promise by people being born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. 
   There is no need to wait for My kingdom to come into the earth, as Jesus prayed.  (Matthew 6:10) It has happened an infinite number of times when My children are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. Not only are My children of promise born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, but they are surrounded by My entire kingdom of heaven which includes all of My angels, the spirits of those men who accompanied Jesus when He was raised from the dead, the spirits of righteous people who have been made perfect, Jesus Christ, the blood of Jesus and Me. (Hebrews 1:1 and 22-25)  My kingdom has come to earth in your life already if you are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.    
   My children of promise need to realize that the treasure that they have in their earthen vessels is My Holy Spirit who empowered Jesus Christ and ushers My kingdom of heaven into their lives.(II Corinthians 5:6-7)  All of the prophesies were fulfilled and all the signs and wonders appeared as prophesied. 
   Don't let the devil blind your eyes to My kingdom having come into your life when you are baptized in My Holy Spirit.  The devil blinded the eyes of the religious and political leaders when Jesus was resurrected from the dead.  The devil never gives up in his efforts to rob My children of what Jesus Christ did for you and what My Holy Spirit does for you when He comes to live in your body.  He brings My entire kingdom of heaven into your life.  He teaches you to walk in love and to keep peace, which is the atmosphere of heaven.  He speaks His words of love and guidance to you and He empowers you to defeat all evil that is in the earth.
   There is nothing else that you need.  You have all that I have to enable you to live the abundant life that I promised.
   Your Father of Love and Peace  

No comments: