Tuesday, July 3, 2018

ADDITIONAL PERSECUTORS OF JESUS

ADDITIONAL PERSECUTORS OF JESUS
My Dear Precious Child,
   As if it weren't enough for the political leaders to harass and accuse Jesus every time He opened His mouth to teach about My kingdom coming into the earth at the time and when He healed the sick and cast out demons from people, soon his persecutors were joined by the chief priests and the elders from the temple.  The chief priests and elders, who had the scriptures and should have recognized Jesus as My Son -- if not by what He did then by the fulfillment of scriptures -- they began to meet together in the palace of the high priest, making plans to arrest Jesus by some trick in order to have Him put to death.  (Matthew 26:1-5)  They were careful not to plan it during festivities in order not to cause a disturbance.
  Judas went to the chief priests to inquire what he would be paid to identify Jesus.  They paid him 30 pieces of silver. (Matthew 26:14-16)
  Soon after, the chief priests and the elders of the temple met in council to bring about the death of Jesus and to facilitate their own plans to have Him bound, led away and handed over to Pilate. (Matthew 27:1-2) When He was questioned by Pilate, He was accused by the chief priests and elders, so He refused to answer if He was king of the Jews, which they accused Him of claiming. (Matthew 27:11-13)
  When it was time for Pilate to release a prisoner from punishment, the chief priests and elders convinced the people to request the release of Barabbas instead of Jesus and to demand that Jesus be crucified. (Matthew 27:10-24)  Pilate knew that the chief priests and elders of the temple were determined to crucify Jesus because of jealousy. (verse 18) 
   During the horror of the crucifixion, the chief priests, with the scribes and the elders, mocked Jesus as He was dying. They said that He saved others so why could He not save Himself from death. (Matthew 27:39-44)
   After the body of Jesus was properly prepared for burial and placed in the tomb which had been carved out of a rock, a large stone was rolled across the entrance to seal it. (Matthew 27:57-61)
   The chief priests and the Pharisees were not finished with their cruelty.  They went as a body to Pilate, entreating Him to assign guards to secure the tomb of Jesus.  They used the reasoning that Jesus had said that he would rise from the dead in three days, and they were afraid His disciples would come and take His body and tell people that He had risen from the dead.  Pilate granted their wishes and assigned guards to the tomb.(Matthew 62-66)
   After it was found that the stone had been rolled away and an angel sat in the tomb informing the disciples and some women that Jesus had risen, he told them to wait in Galilee where they would see Him.  On their way, Jesus appeared to them and confirmed that He would see them in Galilee. (Matthew 28:1-10)
   Some of the guards who had witnessed the happenings went to the city to tell the chief priests the glorious thing that had happened. The chief priests held a meeting with the elders and after much discussion handed a sum of money to the guards, instructing them to say that some of the disciples had stolen the body of Jesus while the guards were asleep. (Matthew 28:11-15)  That lie persisted for many years among the Jews.   
   After the day of Pentecost when My kingdom came into the earth to live in My children of promise in the person of My Holy Spirit, many disciples went about confirming that My kingdom had come to live in My children.  Unfortunately, the Pharisees, Sadduceees, scribes, chief priests and elders were not finished with their mission, as given to them by the devil, to keep My kingdom from coming into the lives of people.  They harassed and accused My children who testified to others about My glorious plan to live in My children, bringing My kingdom to earth as it is in heaven, fulfilling the prayer that Jesus had originally told them to pray. (Matthew 6:10)  The religious and political leaders continued their vengeance against Me, My Son, and My children of promise.   The people who were supposed to be My defenders became My accusers.  The devil's work never changes in the lives of the people whom he can easily sway to do his will. 
   However, love always wins.  My children of promise who are led by My Holy Spirit live the life that I promised when My kingdom comes into their lives.  Those of My children who listen to My voice avoid all evil in the world and soar with the eagles above the devil's works in the earth.  My children of promise are endued with power from Me and they overcome all of the devil's works in their lives and they teach other people to choose to listen to My voice.  When Jesus rose from the dead He said that all authority in heaven and earth had been given to Him, which was the voice of My Holy Spirit since He was the power source of Jesus Christ. (Matthew 28:16-20)
   When My Holy Spirit lives inside of My children, His authority over heaven and earth resides in them. (Ephesians 1:15-23)  They are filled with the power of My Spirit which created the earth, ministered through Jesus, raised Him from the dead, catapulted Him out of hell into the earth; and, as My children of power, they have authority over all thoughts, attitudes, words and actions of the devil in the earth. 
  Oh, that My children would allow My Spirit to teach them the spiritual power that they have when they are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.(Ephesians 1:15-23) When they know that My Holy Spirit is an ATOMIC POWER HOUSE inside of them, they neither allow the political or religious actions of their leaders to rule their emotions nor do they allow the toxic family dynamics caused by the devil to rule their emotions.  Their allegiance needs to be to My solutions to those problems as spoken by My Holy Spirit in intercessory prayers instead of their allegiance being to the earthly problems which are still created by the same demons who used people to harass and accuse Jesus when He was doing My will in the earth.   What you yield to emotionally you give over to the devil physically, mentally and spiritually.  When you handle things in your emotions instead of with faith in Me, you add spiritual energy to the devil's plans to defeat you.  Remember that I told you through one of My modern day prophets that you are no match for the devil when you try to handle anything emotionally instead of handling it by praying in the Spirit until the battle is over.
   When problems come into your life, get on the offensive just like Jesus did, and give the devil back what Jesus gave to him, which is to tell him what I say about the problem and the solutions.  I gave you the words of My Holy Spirit in intercessory prayers which speak out the solutions to all problems in My spiritual languages.  The gates of hell cannot prevail against them.  (Romans 10:6-11; Ephesians 6:12-18)
   My plan changed the world. It continues to change when My children spread My love in the world and when they pray in My Holy Spirit which wins all spiritual wars.
   Your Powerful Father Who Overcomes All Evil

No comments: