Wednesday, July 18, 2018

CONTROLLING EVIL

My Dear Precious Child,
   My Holy Spirit wrote My wisdom through the disciples of Jesus who became the apostles.  He wrote through John, called the Divine, that the reason that My Son Jesus Christ was born into the earth was for His duty appointed by Me of destroying the works of the devil. (I John 3:8)  The common belief is that Jesus Christ saved you from your sins.  That is basically true, but since sins come from My children yielding themselves to the devil's will which comes into their thoughts, then the truth is that Jesus Christ came to earth to save you from yielding to the works of the devil in your life.  Jesus Christ died as payment required by the devil for the sins of the whole world.  The Holy Spirit came into the world to live in My children whose sins had been forgiven for the purpose of infusing them with the gift of discernment so that they would recognize the temptations of the devil and to have the power to resist the temptations of the devil in the future. 
   Before Jesus Christ went to the cross He asked Me not to take My children out of the world but instead to keep them from the evil one.  (John 17:15)  That is exactly what I did.  I answered the prayer of Jesus and sent My Holy Spirit into My children who invite Me into their lives.  I give to them the power of My Holy Spirit to refuse the devil's temptations in their thoughts, and I gave to them the authoritative power to cast the demons into hell.    
   The devil is a thief and a robber.  He deceived the first man, Adam, and came into the earth by trickery and deceit so that he could rob from My children, taking away their birthright, their legal inheritance of all of the blessings of My kingdom of heaven which I had given to them when I created the first man.  Jesus said that the devil climbed into the sheepfold, that he did not come into the earth through the proper door, which is being birthed by a woman like Jesus did.  I had to devise a way to redeem the earth from the invaders, the devil and his demons, and I had to do it legally.  It had to be spiritually legal so that He would have authority in the world that I gave to all people.  So in order to come in through the proper door, as My Holy Spirit called it, I sent My Holy Spirit to impregnate a human woman named Mary and she bore Jesus, Son of Man and Son of God, with authority in the earth and in the heavens. (John 10:1) 
    The devil requires death for My children whom he has enticed to do his will in the earth because he is the father of destruction and death.  The mode of his operation is to tempt My children to do his corrupt will so that he can make sure and heap his curses upon them.  The final result of those curses is death for their sins of breaking human and religious laws.  So the devil is the father of temptations and evil acts.  After his temptations succeed, then he accuses My children to the legal authorities for their  punishment for their crimes which often is death.  For emotional and attitudinal sins he merely heaps terminal sicknesses upon them, which punishes them for their thoughts, attitudes and words spoken which were a result of his temptations.  The devil is an abusive bully, a hateful, vindictive father who not only causes your final death but also is the cause which precipitates it. (John 8:44) 
    The good news is that Jesus Christ came to earth to destroy the works of the devil.  Through being crucified, dying, then going to hell, then being raised from hell by the Holy Spirit, He redeemed the earth and redeemed My children from the curses that the devil heaps upon them when they do his will in the earth.  Jesus paid the price required by the governmental authorities and the devil.
   That is good news, that Someone died in your stead for all of your sins.  Not only that, but after going to hell for your sins, being raised from the dead and then coming to My heaven with Me to rest from His labors, He graciously sent My Holy Spirit into the world to live in My children and empower them to resist the devil just like Jesus did and then send him to hell.  That is the best news ever in the history of the world, that My plan worked and My children of promise have the power to cleanse the world of the works of the devil, just like Jesus did.(I Corinthians 15:56-58)
   How marvelous are the feet of My children who walk the earth bringing peace and love to all people.  They are abundantly blessed above all measure.
   Your Loving, Powerful Father 

No comments: