Thursday, July 26, 2018

EXPLORING FAITH
My Dear Precious Child,
   Faith has nothing to do with the human senses, seeing, hearing, taste, smelling or feeling.  It certainly has nothing to do with eyesight, looking upon something that is reality in the earth.  Faith is seeing something in your mind's eye as a vision or a dream which convinces you that something will take place or a prayer will be answered.  I said that faith is the substance of things you hope for.  When I put the image of the answered prayer in your mind through visions or dreams, it is to give you faith for it to materialize in reality in the future.  It is evident, or seen, in your thoughts before it becomes evident in reality. 
   Faith isn't merely believing.  Believing is a product of the human mind.  Faith has more evidence or substance than that.  Faith comes to you from Me in gifts of visions or dreams or your spiritually audibly hearing My voice.   The substance and evidence are provided by Me because I don't leave you comfortless in your problems, in your grief, in your burdens or in your unbelief.  I come to you with images of some kind of answered prayers or things to come so that you will have My gift of faith. 
   I live inside of you and so I know how much or how little faith that you have.  I walked in the flesh in Jesus and I know the unbelief and confusion that attacks your mind.  So it is My deep and abiding love for you which gives you the gift of faith that comes from visions, dreams or My voice of comfort.
   The prophet Joel saw a vision of the future when I poured out My Holy Spirit on My children.  He said that the people would have dreams, visions and speak My words in prophesies.  In other words, spiritual things would happen to them to give them faith.  To prophesy means to speak for Me; and when My children pray in the Holy Spirit they speak My solutions to problems and answers to prayers to the angelic hosts who perform miracles in answer to the prayers.  Every one of those supernatural phenomena produces miracles. (Joel 3:1-5) 
   Because I gave authority to My children originally to have dominion over the earth, it is necessary for My Holy Spirit to pray the solutions out of the mouths of My children.  Success is guaranteed when My children pray in My Holy Spirit.  Success is guaranteed when My children are given a gift of faith by Me through their having dreams and visions.  Those are the way for Me to comfort My children and give My faith to them.  Faith in the earth opens the doors of the earth to miracles from My heaven.
   All of the people of faith as recorded in My Instruction Book, the Bible, had some spiritual evidence of My planned works in their lives through either prophesy, dreams or visions because those are evidence from heaven of what I want to do in the earth in their lives.  I do not expect them to have faith merely from their human minds because that is where the devil works and he certainly does not want them to believe anything good thing from Me is going to happen.  So when the minds of people are inactive in sleep, or when their earthly minds are idle but spiritually active I can infuse into them My will in matters in a vision or a dream or I can speak to them in their thoughts outlining My will in matters that concern them.
   Dreams, visions and prophesies via My Holy Spirit are all gifts of My Holy Spirit sent from Me to give you faith for specific matters.  Jesus said that when He left the earth to sit down with Me in heaven, that He would not leave His followers without comfort, that He would send My Holy Spirit into them, that My Spirit would be inside of them instead of merely with them in Him because My Spirit was not only in the DNA of Jesus, but He was baptized in My Holy Spirit.  When My other children are baptized in My Holy Spirit, they have the same power source that Jesus had, My powerful Holy Spirit. 
    Not only does My Holy Spirit become the tutor of My children, teaching them about spiritual matters, about My kingdom which has come into their lives in the earth, but He also reveals to them the understanding of the words of Jesus Christ because their minds were blinded by the devil from completely understanding His teachings. (John 14:24-26; John 16:12-16) Jesus told His followers that when My Holy Spirit came to live in their bodies that He would give them My power and He would reveal the effectiveness of My spiritual power that they possess.  He also said that My Spirit would reveal that the devil is the father of all evil and is judged already by Me, and Jesus said that My Spirit would give My children discernment to recognize the difference between the two kingdoms, My kingdom of God and the devil's kingdom from hell. (John 16:7-11) 
   Jesus called My Holy Spirit the Spirit of Truth.  What a statement of honor that is from Jesus about My Holy Spirit!  Jesus was totally dependent upon My Holy Spirit for everything.  My children cannot know Truth unless it is taught to them by My Holy Spirit because there is a veil over their minds put there by the devil. Jesus also said that when the Advocate, the Spirit of Truth, My Holy Spirit, comes to live in you that He will be a witness to you of the love of Jesus just like Jesus was a witness to people of My love. (John 15:26-27)
   My gifts of dreams, visions and prophesies come via My Holy Spirit into the minds of My children to give you faith.  He also gives to you gifts of wisdom, insight and knowledge so that you will know the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of heaven which comes to live in you when you are baptized in My Holy Spirit. He also gives to you My gifts of healing and miracles.  Not only are they available one on one with people but they manifest in the lives of people when you are praying in intercessory prayers in the Holy Spirit. Another of My gifts to you are prophesies and discerning of spirits, whether a spirit that is motivating someone is from Me or from the devil.  Prophesies are when I speak to you and you speak for Me.  A gift of bringing messages in diverse tongues with the interpretations of those words is solely to convince the unbelievers of My abilities. (I Corinthians 14:13-25)  However, without the interpretation, the meaning is lost. That is why I said in a congregation I would rather speak in words of understanding instead of in tongues.  I said not to be babies by only speaking in diverse tongues without interpreting those tongues.
   My gifts delivered to you by My Holy Spirit are to bring ease into your life in the earth.  The devil is the one who makes your life difficult in the earth with his curses. (John 10:10)  I am the One who brings blessings into your life. (Luke 12:32) Gifts and blessings galore come from Me, Your Heavenly Father.  It is My delight and pleasure to give you My kingdom.
   Your Father of Blessed Gifts
         

No comments: