Tuesday, July 10, 2018

TOTAL ACCESS TO THE KINGDOM OF GOD

My Dear Precious Child,
   When My Son Jesus Christ was crucified on the cross, one of the signs and wonders that was given to people to show that He was My Son was that the veil in the temple supernaturally ripped from top to bottom. (Matthew 27:51; Mark 15:38; Luke 23:45) That veil was between the Holy Place and the Holy of Holies where only the high priest was allowed to enter once a year where he took the blood offering for his own sins and the sins of the people.  Inside the Holy of Holies of the temple was the golden altar of incense and the ark of the covenant in which I was present when the Jews traveled through the wilderness.  There was also some of the manna from heaven and the stone tablets of that old covenant.(Hebrews 9:1-10)
    When Jesus was crucified, the veil of the temple was supernaturally ripped  from top to bottom, signifying that there no longer exists a demonic barrier between heaven and earth that separates My children from Me.  I tore the veil from top to bottom, instituting a new covenant in which the death of Jesus erased the sins of the whole world so that all people can enter into My presence without fear of judgment. (Hebrews 2:14-15)  The new access after the barrier was eliminated allowed Me to also come into the earth in the person of My Holy Spirit to live in people, bringing My kingdom into the lives of people who come to Me for salvation from the evil that is in the world, ones who seek Me, seek My kingdom and seek My righteousness. (Hebrews 8:10-13)
   The sign that the old covenant was over and that a new covenant began was the tearing of the veil between the Holy Place and the Holy of Holies in the Jewish temple.  Under My new covenant of the Holy Spirit all people can come into fellowship with Me and My Love without fear. (Hebrews 12:24; Hebrews 8:13)  I come to live in those of My children who diligently seek Me, making them My temple of the Holy Spirit in the earth. (I Corinthians 3:16-17)
    The Holy Spirit is the One who saves My children from the destructive works of the devil while they live in the earth, those who believe in Jesus Christ and His resurrection from the dead, His descending into hell for their sins, and His resurrection from hell to walk in the earth again for 40 days before He ascended to My heaven to live with Me eternally.
   That truth is the reason My Spirit wrote that the person of faith does not say, "Who will go to heaven to bring Christ down from above," or "Who will go to hell to bring Christ up from the dead?"  I said that the person of faith says that the Word is in you, even in your mouth and in your heart, the Word of faith in which you believe.  When the devil sends his demons to harass you, bringing evil into your life, when you confess your belief in the Lord Jesus Christ and believe in your heart that I raised Him from the dead, you have the power to be saved from every work of the devil in the earth.  Jesus sent My Holy Spirit to live in you so that He will destroy the works of the devil in your life just like Jesus destroyed the works of the devil in the earth when He ministered there. (I John 3:8)  That is what I meant when I said that the Word of faith is in your mouth and in your heart. (Romans 10:8) 
   You don't have to appeal to Jesus to come again in your life and defeat the demons who persist in harassing you.  (John 16:23) My Holy Spirit's words in your prayer language have the authoritative and dynamite power to win every battle against the devil.  He did it in Jesus Christ and He will do it through you.
   You don't have to go into the Holy of Holies of an earthly temple or church to appeal to Me.  When My Holy Spirit lives in you through your being born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, the words of salvation are in your mouth in His prayer language and in your heart through the wisdom and knowledge and insight that He reveals to you, as attested to by Jesus Christ.  
   Give voice to My words of salvation by praying in the Holy Spirit in your prayer closet where you are free to intercede.  All battles against the devil are won there as his kingdom of destruction is robbed of its power by My Holy Spirit.  It's called salvation, which means being saved from the works of the devil.
    You don't have to enter into the Holy of Holies to be rescued from evil works and deeds.  I entered into you when you were cleansed of your sins by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, making you the temple of My Holy Spirit.  His words in your prayer language are the words that defeat all forms of evil in your life.  Give heed to His voice of wisdom that I speak to you and give heed to My instructions to you to pray intercessory prayers which win the war against all evil.
(Ephesians 6:10-18; Romans 8:26-28)
   I made you victorious by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ and the power of My Holy Spirit.  Your duty is to allow My Holy Spirit to defeat the devil in your life by praying in the Holy Spirit and walking in love with your human enemies. as admonished by Jesus Christ. That combination wins every time. 
   Remember the lesson of Romans 8:  When you are led by My Spirit of love + pray in My Holy Spirit = everything works together for your good.
   Your Father of Divine Plans   

No comments: