Saturday, July 14, 2018

KINGDOM LIVING

My Dear Precious Child,
   Everybody with a heart of love wants their children to live a life of happiness, joy, peace, rest and love toward all of their fellow human beings.  I, as your Heavenly Father, want you to have a life filled with the same blessings and rewards.  It was possible with the first man and woman until they allowed evil to invade the earth through the same rebellious angel that I threw out of My heaven because of his desire to usurp My authority in My own heaven.  That father of evil waited until I created My own children and then tempted them to obey his will in the earth so that he could get vengeance against Me for ostracizing him from My heaven.  The evil plan worked and My own children whom I made in My image became his puppets in the earth, eager to do his evil will which was to destroy their own earth at his subtle leading. 
    In order to save the beautiful earth that I created and in order to save all of My children created in My image, I had a more brilliant plan than the evil one did.  So I sent My Son Jesus to be Son of Man/Son of God, born of My sperm, the Holy Spirit, and a woman named Mary, so that He could legally enter into the earth and have authority in the earth.  However, My Son Jesus still had to have the help of My Holy Spirit so that He could do the works of My kingdom of heaven in the earth by overcoming the works of the devil.  Jesus' ultimate desire was My desire, which was to be able to bring My kingdom of heaven into the lives of My children in the earth who would recognize Jesus as My Son and accept His crucifixion for the sins of the whole world.  We were able to accomplish the task.  My plan was hidden from even the angels, but was prophesied part by part by My prophets who were killed by religious leaders who did not like their words of correction which told them that they needed to turn from their wicked ways and come back into My family of love so that I could bless them. 
  When Jesus was teaching about the devil and his devious way of entering into the earth, He said that any being who enters into the earth not by the proper door into the sheepfold, but enters some other way is a thief and a robber.  (John 10:1)  He was saying that His own legal entrance into the world through a human mother, like all other people had entered into the world, was spiritually and legally proper so that He would have authority in the earth which I gave to humans in the beginning.  (Luke 1:26-36; Genesis 1:27-28)
   However, the devil did not enter the earth legally through being born of a woman, like Jesus did, but he deceived Adam and Eve, tricking them by using temptations so that he could enter the earth and rob and steal the abundant life from My children that I intended them to have.(Genesis 3:1-7 and 13) He succeeded by trickery.
   My plan all along was to send a Savior and He was Jesus Christ.  While He walked in the earth He healed the sick, cast out demons and taught about My kingdom of heaven coming into the earth.  He even said that when He cast out a demon from a person by the power of My Holy Spirit, that My kingdom had come upon that person. (Luke 11:20)
    The devil was livid with anger and plotted to use the demon of jealousy in religious leaders and politicians to stop the ministry of Jesus Christ by accusing Him to the authorities so that He would be crucified.  They succeeded.     
   After Jesus was betrayed by the priests, the religious leaders and the politicians, He was crucified for the sins of the whole world.  He was able to accomplish the task set before Him by Me, which was to die for the sins of the whole world.  The same hypocritical religious leaders and greedy politicians who had harassed Him during His loving ministry to people in need, who were the sick, the demon possessed and the brokenhearted, those religious leaders were the people who betrayed Jesus to the rulers, accusing Him of being a lawbreaker.  They made sure that He was crucified.  Little did they know that it was part of My plan because He was crucified for the sins of the whole world, He died, He went to hell, He rose from death and hell, and He walked in the earth for 40 days, continuing to teach about My kingdom of heaven coming into the earth in the lives of My children during that generation.
   Before Jesus left the earth to join Me in My heaven, He told My children to wait together for a few days until they were baptized in My Holy Spirit.  Then He joined Me.  Jesus relinquished His claim to My Holy Spirit, allowing Me to pour My Holy Spirit upon all the followers of Jesus who were waiting to receive what I had promised, which was My kingdom of heaven coming into the earth when My Holy Spirit was poured out from heaven onto the people who were waiting for Him.  All of the prophesies relating to that glorious day from the prophets, John the Baptist and Jesus were fulfilled on that event which happened on the Jewish day of Pentecost.  The people who were baptized in My Holy Spirit spoke in languages they had never learned and they had joy so unspeakable that viewers thought they were drunk with wine.  There were signs in the earth and in the heavens, revealing that My kingdom had come to earth as it is in My heaven. (Acts 2:1-4)
   My promised day had come when salvation from the works of the devil came to earth in the person of My Holy Spirit who took up residence in the lives of My children who seek Me, seek My kingdom and seek My righteousness. (I Corinthians 6:19)  My Holy Spirit is still being poured upon My children who turn from their cruel ways and come to Me for the power to do My kind, good, and gracious will in the earth.  It is in the lives of My children of promise who hear My voice and take My advice that My kingdom of heaven is manifested in the earth.  I communicate with them in dreams, visions and through directly speaking My wisdom and knowledge into their thoughts,  Then it is their duty to obey My admonitions to them such as loving their enemies just as I love them.  Each occasion of hearing My voice and taking My advice is rewarded with more benefits of My kingdom coming into their lives because they have proved that they are responsible enough that I can trust them with more and more rewards.
   It is through My children who are baptized in My Holy Spirit, who hear My words and obey them, they are the people through whom I am able to bring salvation into the world by the power of My Holy Spirit, just like I did with Jesus Christ.  Those of My children who hear My voice and obey it are the ones upon whom the rewards of My kingdom pour into their lives while they live in the earth. (Luke 12:32; Hebrews 3:7; Hebrews 3;15)
   My joy is complete now that I know that there are some of My children who persist in doing My will in the earth as it is done in heaven. Those children of Mine allow My Holy Spirit to bring salvation into the earth by the power of My Holy Spirit, just as Jesus Christ did.   My joy is complete because I know that some of My children appreciate what I have done for them, which is that I have given to them all the benefits and blessings of My kingdom of heaven by sending My kingdom of heaven into their lives on earth. 
  Your Father Whose Plan is Still Working 

No comments: