Sunday, July 15, 2018

EVERY WORD IS IMPORTANT

My Dear Precious Child,
   My words are truth.  Your words are truth, creating heaven or hell in your life.  Words establish either goodness or evil in you life.  I said that by your words you are condemned and by your words you are justified.  (Matthew 12:37; Luke 6:37) I said in the beginning when I created the first man that My children were made in My image; so your words are creative, just as Mine are creative.
   When your words are loving, kind, encouraging, gracious and uplifting, then My angels are present in your life to do wonderful things for you because those words are the attitudes in My heaven.  When you words are bitter, demeaning, unkind, judgmental, sarcastic or emotionally injurious, then the devil's demons are present in your life to do destructive things to you because those words are the attitudes of hell. 
   You ask why words are so important?   You must remember that the world was created by My words and the first man and woman were are created by My words. (Genesis 1:26-31) When Jesus Christ was tempted by the devil to turn stones into bread, He said, "Man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God." (Matthew 4:4)  To be truly alive, enjoying My goodness in your life on earth, My children must pay heed to My words which are spoken to you to enlighten, guide, correct, build, protect and comfort you. 
    I am your Father and My personal words to you will set you upon a high hill that is above the rudimentary things of the earth.  My personal words to you feed your mind and your soul so that emotional stability is the result.  When you hear My words and keep them, you will become stable and strong even when you are harassed and verbally abused by people who are being used by the devil.  You know that every battle is won by your loving the person speaking the hurtful words.  Your only battle is with the demons who are tempting the person to harass and oppose you. 
    The spiritual truth behind the importance of words is that My power is behind My words.  I said that My words will make you free.  (John 8:32) I said that you will know the truth and the truth will make you free.  I said that faith comes by hearing My words,  My words are creative and every time you hear My words they are words of power which change you, change your circumstances and change your life.  They are productive, creating heaven or hell. 
   I have told you in the past that words are capsules of power because every word carries either heaven or hell inside of it.   Positive words produce positive results and negative words produce negative results.  Yes, even your doctors of behavior teach you that truth.  They counsel you that there are reactions to actions and that the reactions to any hateful words from you will result with hateful words and actions boomeranging back upon you.
   When you digest all of My teachings about the power of your words and heed My admonitions, you will be on your way to having heaven on earth because the truth of having My kingdom of heaven in your life on earth is largely dependent upon your spoken words and the words that you allow into your thoughts.  (Psalm 19:14; James 3;10-18)
   My loving instructions to you will guide you into the blessings of My kingdom coming into your life on earth.  Jesus Christ died for those glorious blessings to come into your life.  Following My instructions through Him will enrich your life beyond measure!
   Your Father of Blessings and Rewards

No comments: