Thursday, July 19, 2018

WHO CONTROLS WHOM?

My Dear Precious Child,
   We talked about the fact that the Holy Spirit wrote through the apostle John that Jesus Christ came to the earth to destroy the works of the devil.  The Holy Spirit wrote through the writer of Hebrews that Jesus Christ, My Son, became a human being like other humans so that He could die for their sins and free the people who, through fear of death, are held in lifelong bondage.  (Hebrews 2:15) Bondage to whom?  To the devil.  My Holy Spirit wrote in that book that Jesus Christ took away all the power of the devil who had had power over death.  Jesus had to be completely like My other children so that He would be a compassionate and efficient sacrifice for the sins of everyone in the whole world.  He had Himself, been tempted so He is able to help other people who are tempted but yield to temptations.
   When My children believe in Jesus Christ as the substitute for their sins, and they are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, they have My power to resist temptations of the devil and to cast the demons who tempt them into hell. (Matthew 13:41-42) My children of promise have that same power that Jesus Christ had when He walked in the earth casting demons out of people, healing the sick and teaching about the coming of My kingdom of heaven into the earth to live inside of them.  That first magnificent event happened on the day of Pentecost after Jesus was crucified, went to hell for the sins of the whole world, was raised from the dead and hell by the power of My Holy Spirit.  It went just as John the Baptist and Jesus had prophesied. 
   After being raised from death and hell, Jesus Christ appeared to many people and told His followers to wait in Jerusalem until My promise was fulfilled to My children when they would be baptized in My Holy Spirit and when He would take up residence inside of them and around them in the heavenly dimension.   The purpose of that glorious event, even to this day, is so that My children will have My power inside of them to resist the devil and to cast the tempting demons into hell where they belong.
   When you are baptized in My Holy Spirit, you have complete authority over the devil and his demons, authority over their temptations, their diseases, their lusts, their anger, their domination, their jealousy, their selfish ambition, and their other evil temptations.  The problem is that often you and My other children do not recognize those thoughts as temptations, so you keep them in your mind, meditate upon them and eventually yield to them.  You need to acknowledge that, along with your power over the devil, you have the discernment of My Holy Spirit to be able to identify the devil's temptations in your thoughts as what they are, sent from hell into your mind to tempt you to meditate upon them, allow them to grow and control you so that you yield to them and they become lord of your life instead of Me.  BUT, with the power of My Holy Spirit inside of you, you have the spiritual ability to identify them and you have the power to cast them into hell if you will only allow Me to shine My light on them so that you will identify them and with the power that you have of My Holy Spirit cast them into hell.
    As My powerful child, don't sit and wait until you are taken out of the world to be free of the evil one, the devil.  I sent My Holy Spirit into you to empower you to defeat the works of the devil, not to merely wait until I come to rescue you.  I did rescue you by giving you, while you live in the earth, My complete power over the devil by the authority of My Holy Spirit inside of you. You have the same power that Jesus Christ had when He walked in the earth.
   All of the apostles originally thought that Jesus Christ was quickly coming back to rescue them but through the 2,000 years since He left the earth My Holy Spirit in you has been given the same duty that Jesus Christ had when He walked in the earth, which was to destroy the works of the devil in the earth.  My children have been deceived into thinking that Jesus Christ would come again to save them.  He did it properly and completely the first time.  It is the devil who has deceived My children into believing that My Holy Spirit is some ineffective part of Me.  He is My power, My anointing, My creative part, My words, My victory and My power over all evil. (Romans 8:11-15) 
   Take advantage of the abilities and the power of My Holy Spirit.  He is the same Holy Spirit who empowered Jesus Christ to destroy the works of the devil.  He gives you same power and the same authority over all the works of the devil and his demons.  My Holy Spirit is the powerful part of Me which sets up My kingdom of heaven inside of you so that you can enjoy the benefits of My kingdom in the earth when you honor the treasure that you have inside of you in the person of My Holy Spirit.(II Corinthians 4:7)
   Don't tolerate the demons any longer by yielding to them and their temptations, allowing them to get away with their trickery.  When the first hint of a temptation comes into your mind, immediately cast it into hell.  If you have to do it a hundred times a day, do it.  The demons tempt you hundreds of times a day to judge others or tempt you with unbelief or with jealousy or with political and religious strife.  After you cast them into hell, you will be freed from bondage to the devil when those demons leave you and are ushered into hell by My angels at the command of My Holy Spirit.  If a demon of strife tells you to return an evil deed for an evil deed done to you, cast that demon into hell, forgive the person who did the evil deed and do something good to the person.  Not only have you sent the demon to hell, but you have done My will in the matter which brings My kingdom blessings into your life.
   Jesus Christ died so that you might have My kingdom in your life by being born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  Don't deem His sacrifice of no effect by yielding to the same devil whom He defeated in hell.  After Jesus rose from hell said that all authority in heaven and earth had been given to Him.  (Matthew 28:18)  He lives in you through My same Holy Spirit's power that raised Him from the dead and He said that you have that power.  Honor Him and Honor Me and Honor Jesus Christ by continuing in the ministry of doing My will in your life in the earth. 
   Be loyal to Me.  I am loyal to you.
   Your Loyal Father

No comments: