Friday, July 6, 2018

HOLY SPIRIT IS LORD IN THE EARTH

My Dear Precious Child,
    It has become normal in the earth in religious people who do not have true spiritual knowledge to give less honor and glory to My Holy Spirit than is given to Me and My Son.  We are the same, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.  It was the Holy Spirit in Jesus that made Him the Christ.  The word Christ means the anointed One, the Victorious One.  Not until Jesus was anointed by My Holy Spirit when John Baptized Him in water and I baptized Him from heaven did Jesus become the Christ, the Son of the Living God, as was spoken by Peter.  Jesus told Peter that I had revealed that truth to Him. (Matthew 16:16)
   In My Instruction Manual I inspired Paul to reveal that in the earth the Lord is the Holy Spirit and where My Spirit is at work My children are changed from one glory into another glory.  (II Corinthians 3:17-18).  I identified My true children of promise, being those in whom My kingdom lives, as those who are temples of My Holy Spirit. (I Corinthians 3:16)   
   My Holy Spirit was given the privilege, by Me, of taking the place of Jesus Christ in the earth when Jesus Christ gave up His ministry in the earth, and so My Holy Spirit deserves the same honor and respect that My children give to Me and that Jesus gave to Me when He walked in the earth.  Jesus left the earth and dwells with Me in heaven, and My Holy Spirit has taken His place in the earth as My power source, My living presence, My life source, My tutor, My victorious power over all evil and My umbilical cord into the lives of My children because He is My source of life and He gives My spiritual life to My children in the earth.  It was My Holy Spirit who impregnated Mary and created the promised Son of man/Son of God in Jesus Christ.  My Holy Spirit formed My Son in Mary's womb, nurtured Him there and brought Him into the world as the Savior of the world.
    Jesus gave great honor and glory to My Holy Spirit when He said that all of a person's sins and blasphemes are forgiven except blasphemes against My Holy Spirit. (Mark 3:28-29)  When the scribes blasphemed Jesus and said that He did His miracles by the power of the devil, they identified His power as being an unclean spirit. (verse 30) In Luke's report of that teaching by Jesus, Luke said that Jesus said that a person is forgiven if he speaks a word against the Son of man but that he will not be forgiven if the person speaks a word against the Holy Spirit,  That shows you the attitude of respect that My Son Jesus Christ and I have for My Holy Spirit.  (Luke 12:10)
    In the prophesies spoken through Jesus Christ about My Holy Spirit coming to live inside of My children of promise to take the place of Jesus in the earth, Jesus gave My Holy Spirit honor and glory again.  Jesus said that it was necessary that He leave the earth so that My Holy Spirit would come to be My Counselor of My children from the inside of them, not just from the outside of them like My Spirit was when He was living in Jesus Christ and gave them guidance through the words of Jesus.  Jesus told His followers that My Holy Spirit would be "in" them instead of just "with" them like He was while He was embodied in the body of Jesus. (John 14:17)
    Jesus told His followers that when the same Holy Spirit who lived in Him and was His power would come to live in them, that they would do the same works that Jesus did because the same Holy Spirit is His power at work.  In fact, He said that His followers would do even greater works than Jesus did in the earth. (John 14:10-12)  Jesus said that My Holy Spirit, whom He called the Spirit of Truth, would take the words that Jesus taught His followers that they could not understand, and He said that My Holy Spirit would speak to My children the truth of Jesus' words from the inside of them because He would live in them instead of merely being alongside them.  (John 16:12-15)
   Jesus encouraged His followers that My Holy Spirit would reveal to them that I am the only righteousness, and that He would reveal to them the devil as being the instigator of sins, and that He would teach them to judge the difference between the two because the devil who is the ruler of your world is already judged by Me.  (John 16:7-11) 
   My Son Jesus did not need My power when He came to live with Me in My heaven because there is no evil in My heaven.  He only needed My Holy Spirit's power when He was in the earth because the earth is where the devil works since Adam gave him permission to be ruler of the earth.  So the earth is where My Holy Spirit's power is needed, in My children in the earth.  Jesus graciously and generously gave up My Holy Spirit's power so that My children in the earth would have the same power that He had over evil when He walked in the world.(John 14:15-21)
   My children must remember that it is the same Holy Spirit living in them that catapulted Jesus Christ from hell and gave Him back My source of life, My Holy Spirit, so that He would walk the earth again and appear to people for 40 days after He was dead and buried in a tomb.  He lives in My children who have been born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  My kingdom is inside of those of My children and surrounds them, giving them power over every evil thing in the earth.
   Jesus said that My Holy Spirit would glorify Him and would not speak His own words but that He would speak words to you that I speak to Him.  Just because He does not speak His own words does not mean that His words are less important.  They are My words so they are the same ones spoken through Jesus Christ.  Now, because My kingdom of heaven lives in you, when you speak the words of My Holy Spirit that I speak through Him to you, you hear and speak My own words because Jesus lives in Me and I live in Him and We live in you in the person of My Holy Spirit. (Romans 8:11; John 17:11)
   My Holy Spirit is My power, My truth, your counselor, your advocate, your strength and your tutor.  He is your personal spiritual umbilical cord attached to Me through whom My words bring freedom to you and to the rest of My children.
   Jesus Christ died for your sins and the sins of the whole world.  His ministry in the earth was accomplished by the power of My Holy Spirit in Him.  Always remember that My Holy Spirit, who gave your brother Jesus Christ His power, is now the Lord of My kingdom in the earth from inside of My children of promise.  Give to Him the honor that I give to Him.
   My children must give the same honor, respect and love to My Holy Spirit that they give to Me.  When you do, My kingdom of heaven becomes apparent in your life because you have given honor and glory where honor and glory is due.
   Your Father of Spiritual Power 

No comments: