Tuesday, July 17, 2018

WORDS, WORDS, WORDS

WORDS, WORDS, WORDS
My Dear Precious Child,
    The apostle James was well schooled in words and the results of their effect in the earth and in the lives of My children.  He went so far as to make the claim that if a person does not make a mistake in what he says, that he or she is perfect, able to bridle the whole body, (James 3:2)  He compared your tongue to a bit in a horse's mouth, able to guide the horse wherever you desire.  He also compared your tongue to a ship's rudder which guides the ship wherever the pilot decides, even in strong winds.  He even said the tongue is a small fire which sets ablaze a whole forest.   Even though it's a small member of your body, it stains the whole body and sets on fire the cycle of nature and it is set on fire by hell itself.  James knew how difficult it is for a person to tame his or her tongue and even said that a person cannot tame it without spiritual help from My Holy Spirit.  He said without My help the tongue is a restless evil, full of deadly poison. (James 3:3-9)
   His righteous concern is that My children bless Me but curse people who are made in My image.  So from the same mouth comes blessings and curses.  James said, "IT SHOULD NOT BE SO."  He said that a spring does not bring forth fresh water and dirty water at the same time.  He said that a fig tree cannot bear both figs and olives. Neither can salt water bring forth fresh water. (James 3:9-12)
   James said that a person's wisdom and understanding shows forth in his or her life in the meekness of his or her spoken wisdom.  He identified selfish ambition, bitter jealousy and falsehoods spoken from your mouth to be devilish, coming from the devil himself.  My Holy Spirit had revealed to James that where jealousy, strife and selfish ambition are found, there are every vile activity and disorder.  In other words, every demon from hell is present when you speak strife-filled words.  Yes, bitter words cause curses in the lives of the speaker and spreads evil into your world. (James 3:13-16)
   The wisdom from Me that comes from My heaven, said James, is pure, peaceable, gentle, reasonable and merciful.  He said that My wisdom brings forth good fruits without insincerity and uncertainty.  He said with certainty that the harvest of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace their aim. (James 3:17-18)  In simple language that means that you will have harvests of blessings from Me, all of your prayers answered and enjoy My kingdom of heaven in your life on earth if you will only think peaceful thoughts, speak peaceful words, and make peace with everyone, even your worse human enemies.  I said the peacemakers are blessed because they are called My children, heirs of My kingdom of heaven even while they live in the earth.
   James' cure for refusing to speak corrupt words is that you must submit yourself to Me, then resist the devil's temptation to speak evil words.  The devil will flee from you when you resist him and submit yourself to Me, drawing close to Me as I draw close to you. (James 4:7-8)
    The lesson on the power of the tongue by James becomes more personal.  He said do not speak evil against anyone because if you speak evil against your brother or sister in the earth, you speak evil against the words that I have taught you about the danger of speaking evil words.  My Holy Spirit wrote through James that if you judge a person, after studying My words that specifically say for your protection absolutely not to judge anyone, you have judged the lessons that I have taught to you about the power of your words and said that they are of no importance so you don't have to follow them.  (Matthew 7:1-4)  In doing that, you have become a judge of My words instead of a doer of My words. (James 4:11-12)  When you ignore My instructions not to judge anyone, you have said that I, even as the creator of the world, do not know what I am talking about.
   It is My children who are doers of My words who inherit My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth.   Jesus said if you love Me you will do what I instruct you to do.  I instruct you in order to keep you from uniting with evil and become cursed like Adam was, passing his curses down to you through generational curses.  When you were born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, you were released from all those curses unless you choose again to be reunited with them by choosing to speak the words that the devil tempts in your thoughts.  The devil  puts negative, judgmental, griping, demeaning, complaining words in your thoughts, expecting you to speak them with your tongue.  When you do, you have given the devil control of your tongue and your life again, allowing him to flood you with his destructive curses for your body, soul and spirit.
    Only speak peaceable, uplifting, loving words in every occasion and every circumstance, and then you can enjoy My heaven in your life on earth.   
   Be a guardian of your words for in them are life or death, blessings or curses, good or evil.
   Your Instructional, Caring Father

No comments: