Tuesday, July 24, 2018

CALL TO ARMS

My Dear Precious Child,
   Absolute truth is that My spiritual power of the Holy Spirit overcomes all corrupt earthly power.  That is why praying is so important.  Praying in My Holy Spirit allows My powerful angelic forces to overcome every demonic entity in the earth.  The problem is that My children do not know that truth.  They only believe the falsehood that I am coming to take them out of the earth where there are constant tribulations. (John 17:15)  If My children knew the truth about the power of My Holy Spirit, as found in the scriptures as taught by Jesus Christ, they would buck up, take control of their mouths and begin to pray in My Holy Spirit on every occasion so that permission from My Holy Spirit living in My children in the earth grants to My battling angels the permission of ushering the demons out of the earth and into hell.  That truth is what Jesus taught when He taught about My kingdom of heaven coming into the earth as it is in heaven. (Matthew 6:10; Matthew 13:41-43)  
   Your Instruction Book has recorded over and over again the teachings about My kingdom coming into the earth soon after the crucifixion, the resurrection from  death and hell of Jesus Christ and His appearing to people for 40 days before ascending into heaven and then sending My Holy Spirit into the earth to live in My children and surrounding My children, which is My kingdom coming on earth as it is in My heaven.  Jesus told His followers that the people of His generation would not pass away until My kingdom came into the earth. (Matthew 17:28; Luke 21:31-33)  Earlier He said when He cast a demon out of a person that My kingdom comes upon that person. (Luke 11:20)
   The problem is that when My Spirit wrote that it would happen at the end of the age, My children of fundamental beliefs surmise that it meant the end of the world.  Those of My children who eat spiritual meat, instead of drinking milk for babies, know that the "age" means the end of the time of the written religious laws and the beginning of the age of the Holy Spirit living inside of My children in the earth.  Instead of depending upon written religious laws, My Holy Spirit writes My words in their hearts and puts them in their mouths, bringing to them the same power that Jesus Christ had over diseases and the demons who cause them.  (Jeremiah 31:33)
   When My children are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, they have the same power over evil that Jesus did.  However, the problem is that they neither know My power nor do they know the scriptures which outline this truth perfectly.  Jesus said when My Holy Spirit comes to live in you that He reveals fully the scriptures to you from the inside of you because the devil has blinded your mind to My truths. (Matthew 22:29)
   Unfortunately Jesus said that the Jews who rejected Jesus Christ would not quickly enter into My kingdom of God because they rejected the person who was the cornerstone of the building of My kingdom, Jesus Christ.  When He chided the Pharisees, the Sadducees, the scribes and the religous and political leaders for opposing Him at every instance of His ministering to the sick and the demon possessed, Jesus told them that they would not enter into My kingdom until they confessed that Jesus Christ came from Me to save the world from the works of the devil.  Until the Jews professed to the devil that he was no longer their god, and professed that I am their Father, then they could enter into My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth. 
   So in the same vein of truth, My children who are waiting for Me to take them out of the world will also not enter into My kingdom of God while they live in the earth because they reject the works of My Holy Spirit just like the Jews rejected Jesus Christ.  (Matthew 23:39) They refuse to use My power to defeat their enemies,who are the devil and his demons. 
   Paul, Himself, was deceived for a while because his first writings told people not to marry because Jesus was coming back soon.  Later, after He most effectively listened to the Holy Spirit, he gave wise instructions for marriage. At that stage in His spiritual growth, Paul knew that He and others of My children who are baptized in My Holy Spirit have power over demons and the devil and he told them not to battle against people but to battle in prayer against the principalities and powers of the heavens, who are the demons. (Ephesians 6:10-18) It's been over 2,000 years since people have been waiting for Jesus to physically come back into the world and it hasn't happened yet.  So My child need to make a decision to seek My words and find out that they need to intercede in intercessory prayers on every occasion in the Holy Spirit and defeat the demons who are the source of their problems. 
    So why did I give you My power of the Holy Spirit  if you sit idly by and don't use it against your enemies, the devil and His demons?  I knew there were some of My children who would believe My words and listen to My Holy Spirit after being baptized by Him.  He is the Spirit of Truth but if My children don't listen to Him, they don't have any truth.  They are ignorant of spiritual matters so they put human meanings onto spiritual truths, which does not produce positive results.  Human meanings of spiritual truths robs My children of the power of My Holy Spirit who is resident in their own bodies. 
    I said that you have My precious treasure of My Holy Spirit in earthen vessels.  (II Corinthians 4:7)  Yet some of My children still wait for Me to take them out of the earth or wait for Jesus to come back to earth to help them get away from the devil's works when all the time they have My kingdom of heaven in their bodies in the person of My Holy Spirit and He has authority over all evil that is in the earth.  My children act powerless while all the time they have the most explosive, most authoritative power in the universe inside of them, My very own Spirit, if they are baptized in My Holy Spirit.  Yet, they deny His power through themselves.
   Your praying in My Holy Spirit and casting out demons can quickly and efficiently clear a situation, a circumstance, a problem, a quarrel or a disagreement of the demonic beings who cause all the problems in the earth.  Yet My children want to be taken out and quickly enter into My heaven with Me, or they pray to bring Jesus physically back to earth even though My Bible says not to pray that. (Romans 10:6-8)
   You will be taken out of the earth if you are really longing to leave.  The devil will grant your wish and give you an early death.  Your exit from the earth will not be the way you planned or that I planned and I will not get any glory for it. 
   My plan is for you to take your calling seriously and for you to become obedient to the prompting of My Holy Spirit and incorporate His power that is inside of you to authoritatively and powerfully cast demons who are causing your problems out of the world. (Matthew 13:41)
   You are My children and when you are baptized in My Holy Spirit you have My supernatural power inside of you to rid the earth of demons who curse your life and your earth.  The first man let them into the earth, Jesus Christ cast them out of people, and you can let My Holy Spirit cast them into hell through your praying in My Holy Spirit. (I Corinthians 15:47)  Hell is where the demons belong.  They do not belong in the earth that I created for My children.
    I told My children not to neglect such a great salvation. (Hebrews 2:3)  Jesus Christ came into the world to destroy the works of the devil.  He gave His authority of My Holy Spirit to My children of promise when He left the earth so that My Spirit could continue the ministry of Jesus of destroying the works of the devil. (I John 3:8)  If My Spirit lives in you, you have His power to put the demons in submission to you by sending them to hell by the anointing of the Holy Spirit. (Hebrews 2:8-9)
    Jesus died for your freedom from the devil.  Continue in His commission of telling about My kingdom of heaven to My other children, which is the Good News.
    Your Father of All Good News 

No comments: