Monday, July 9, 2018

EFFECTIVE ATTITUDE DURING TRIBULATION

My Dear Precious Child,
   Your Savior, Your Brother, Your Redeemer, Your Perfect Example, Your Encouragement,  Jesus Christ, told you before He left the world that while you live in the world you will have tribulations, but to rejoice because He has overcome the world, that being the devil who is in the world.  (John 16:33)  He spoke those words of encouragement to you so that you will not fall apart emotionally when the devil sends his works into your life to defeat you emotionally, mentally and spiritually.  Jesus had just told His disciples and you that He was leaving the world but that He was sending My Holy Spirit into you so that you would have the same supernatural authoritative power to overcome the devil's works that the devil has used to defeat you in some way.(John 16:1-32)
   I have told you that the devil never gives up.  The evil works that he did to persecute, harass and destroy the first church who were followers of Jesus Christ were done by the religious and political leaders.  They were the same ones who opposed and accused Jesus Christ at every gathering when He was healing the sick, casting out demons and teaching about My kingdom coming into the lives of My children of faith who would wait until My Holy Spirit came into their lives to baptize them with My Holy Spirit and give them My power over all evil.  Without the power of My Holy Spirit, My children have no power over the devil. 
   I encouraged those followers of Jesus many times and continue to encourage you with My words of faith .  I said that you are of Me, and you can overcome every evil spirit because My Holy Spirit who is in you is greater than the devil  who is in the world.(I John 4:4)
   My Holy Spirit in Jesus Christ overcame the devil every time.  He lives in you and is greater than any demonic spirit which brings evil into your life to entice you to give up your faith in Me and become fearful.  I encouraged you with the truth that anyone who is born of Me overcomes the world, and the victory that overcomes the world is your spiritual power, which is called faith.(I John 5:4)
   I also proclaimed that you have My power to overcome the evil in the world by telling you that My children who believe that Jesus is My Son and sent My Holy Spirit into you, all of you have the power to overcome the works of the devil in the world. (I John 5:5)
   Before Jesus Christ left the earth, My instructions through Him were not sugar coated.  He told you that you would have tribulations, persecutions, harassment and accusatory remarks against you, that your family will turn against you, that all manner of evil will come into your life in an effort to get you to return to being a child of the devil and the inheritor of his curses instead of your being an inheritor of My blessings by remaining My child of faith and promise.  I also told you that with My Holy Spirit you would have the spiritual arsenal and equipment in order to overcome all of the darts that the devil throws at you through other people. (Ephesians 6:12-20) 
   Herein is the choice: When tribulations come into your life, do you choose to retreat in unbelief and give up your birthright as My child by emotionally falling apart, or do you immediately begin the victorious battle by praying in the language of the Holy Spirit?   Immediately beginning to intercede with faith against the fiery darts which come at you from hell via other people will send the demons behind the problem quickly to hell.  My righteousness in you will always win that battle when you take My advice and love your human enemies but pray against the demons who are attacking you.  (Matthew 26:36-45)  Jesus fought the same fight over and over again and He won every battle.  So you can win the battles because you have the same Holy Spirit's power.
   The battle can be easy if you immediately come against the devil with faith and diligence by forcefully and authoritatively praying in the language of the Holy Spirit which spurs My angels to put the demons in their place, which is hell. (Matthew 13:41-43)  However, instead, if you retreat into attitudes of, "Poor me.  Why is this happening to Me?  Everything bad happens to me," then your battle will be long and drawn out because you have joined in unity with the devil via his victimization demon.  You must break that unity with the devil before you can be victorious.  Breaking unity with the devil is called repenting, which is turning from the devil's evil and embracing My good.  Fervently and effectively praying in the Holy Spirit will bring the victory. (Romans 8:26-28; James 5;16))
   Jesus Christ was your perfect example.  The minute the devil in the wilderness tempted Him to prove Himself as God and turn stones into bread, Jesus Christ returned with words of truth by telling the devil that a man does not live by bread alone but he lives by every word that proceeds from My mouth. (Matthew 4:1-4)   After two more temptations and authoritative retorts by Jesus, the devil left him.  My angels came and comforted Him.  His flesh was battle worn and so I comforted Him, which I do with all of My children.
   When the devil brings tribulations into your life make your authoritative response speedy by effectually and fervently praying in the Holy Spirit's prayer language. That is your most effective weapon against evil.  (II Corinthians 10:3-4)
   Remember that you have Me and your army of spiritual beings on your side.  There is no way in battle with the devil that you can lose a battle when you use your authoritative and dynamic power against him.
   The only way you can lose anything against the devil is by your yielding to the devil's attitude of being a victim, which comes emotionally through your mind. 
   With My power you are a winner.  Being influenced by a victim demon will make you a loser.  Choose My way of loving your enemies, battling only the devil,and win.
   Your Father Of Effective Weapons
             

No comments: