Sunday, July 22, 2018

LIGHT ELIMINATES DARKNESS

My Dear Precious Child,
   Light is necessary for a person to find his or her way out of darkness, the darkness of a room, the darkness of ignorance, the darkness of unbelief, the darkness of abuse, the darkness of deceit, the darkness of depression and the darkness of spiritual truths.  
   Only when My Son Jesus Christ came into the world was it possible for any human being to be enlightened about spiritual truths, spiritual insights or spiritual beliefs.  That is why Jesus called Himself the Light of the World.  That was not self promotion on His part.  It was His profession that through the power of My Holy Spirit He was going to illuminate the ways of people so that they could be rescued from the curses of darkness. (Isaiah 9:2)
    His Light, as He referred to His insight, wisdom and knowledge, came from only one source and that is My Light because all of the insight, wisdom and knowledge that Jesus possessed came from Me, His Father.  Jesus was an honored and obedient Son, one who listened to the tutoring from My Holy Spirit when He walked in the earth.  Because of His heritage of being Son of Man by having been born of a human woman and Son of God by My Holy Spirit impregnating Mary with My sperm of Life. His human mind was enhanced in its learned knowledge by My Holy Spirit who has complete access to My mind and is the source of all of My power.  My Holy Spirit taught Jesus all that He needed to know in ministering salvation to people in the earth and My Spirit is the source of all of the explosive, authoritative and victorious power that I have as God of the universe to cast demons out of people and in healing the sick; in other words, destroying the works of the devil. (I John 3:8)
   Jesus was not privy to when My kingdom would come into the earth to live in my children and He could only teach His followers the signs that indicated its gloriously approaching time.  As the scriptures say, the Holy Spirit had not been given to the world because Jesus had not yet been crucified.  He had to be crucified, dead, went to hell, rose from death and hell, walked the earth for 40 days teaching about My kingdom coming soon, and then ascending to My heaven to sit down with Me on Our thrones. Just like I rested from creating the earth after seven days, Jesus rested from His ministry after He came to heaven.  It was then that He sent My Holy Spirit into the lives of My children of promise in the earth because He had no need for explosive power and authoritative power in My heaven because there is no evil in My heaven.  I knew and He knew that My children in the earth were in desperate need of My Holy Spirit's power in order to defeat the works of the devil in the earth, just like Jesus did when He was resident in their earth. (John 3:19)
   My children who are in the earth have a desperate need for My light, the light that illuminates spiritual darkness, unbelief and spiritual ignorance with My wisdom, knowledge and insight about every matter which concerns them.  Jesus Christ, in a profession of faith of His loyalty to Me, spoke to the devil when He was being tempted to do the devil's will instead of doing My will.  He professed faith in Me when He said that people don't live by bread alone but they live by every word that proceeds from My mouth. (Matthew 4;4) 
   My words illuminate darkness.  They illuminate spiritual matters from which all truths proceed.  I said that when you know My truth that you are freed from ignorance and from the curses that come from being in bondage to the spiritual and mental darkness of the devil.  (John 8:12)
   Jesus said that My Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth who is always willing to tutor and enlighten My children who come to Me for help in all matters.  I know the way out of every trying situation in which the devil forces you, every conflict, every disappointment, every burden, every mental prison, every family crisis, every generational curse, every political scandal, every death, every disease, every emotional upheaval, every demonic obsession and every abusive situation.  I know the way out and I will lead My children out if they will seek Me and seek My wisdom in every matter. 
   It is never necessary for any of My children to feel alone because I am constantly with you if you are seeking Me instead of becoming worried, fearful, upset, angry, jealous, depressed and dripping with self pity.  Those thoughts and attitudes can form a barrier between you and My answers to your prayers appearing in your life.  (Matthew 6:24-33) Negative emotions and thoughts come from a lack of illumination by not allowing My light to illuminate the way out of your problems.  The problem is never from Me, it's always from My children in the earth who lack faith and trust in Me.  When you are in that predicament, grab My written words and subject your mind to words of faith and light which free you from depression, unbelief and self pity.
    When there is the darkness of demonic depression in your mind, begin to confess your belief in Me and My ability to change the current situation from bad to good, from impossible to possible, from evil to good, from cursed to blessed.  It may take more than one firm and solid confession of your profession of faith in Me spoken to the entire universe in your prayer closet.  Many times you have had to profess your faith in Me over and over again to the demons and the devil by loudly saying, "I know My God in whom I have believed and I am persuaded beyond a shadow of a doubt that He is able to keep that which I have committed to Him in this day and every day."  (II Timothy 1:12)  You have also professed on many occasions over and over again, " My Father will perfect that which concerns me." (Psalm 138:8) 
    Your words of profession of faith in Me are like deafening thunder in the ears of the devil and his demons.  What they want to hear are words of self pity, worry, depression and unbelief from your mouth.  When you profess your faith in Me, especially in periods of the darkest days, My light will shine upon you and light the way out of the predicament which was caused by the devil.
    There is always a way out of darkness and I am the only Heavenly Father who can shine My light on the most efficient way for you to emerge from darkness into complete freedom.  Do not give up.  Persist in professing your faith in Me.  It will dispense all emotional and mental invaders so that My blessings can flow into your life.  I said that when the devil comes in like a flood that I will raise a standard against him. (Isaiah 59:19)  Your profession of faith is a standard of faith and it allows Me to rush into every negative situation with My Holy Spirit and His army of angels who are experienced in destroying the works of the devil.  We did it for Jesus and We will do it for you.                   
     Your Father of Light and Love

No comments: