Thursday, July 12, 2018

WORDS OF FAITH

My Dear Precious Child,
    I spoke to and through the prophets, to and through Jesus Christ, to and through the disciples/apostles and I speak to and through you, My children of promise.  My words are not from some royal domineering king.  They are from Your Heavenly Father who loves you and wants the best for you, whose good pleasure it is to give you the kingdom of heaven. 
   My personal words to you that I speak into your thoughts are for your comfort, your encouragement, your guidance and your exhortation.  They are for maneuvering you onto the right paths in life so that you avoid evil traps set for you.  They are for soothing your emotions when you are hurt.  They are for guiding you into green pastures so that you can rest from your labors.  They are for correcting you when you are rebelliously headed down the wrong paths.  They are for giving you instructions in the righteous attitudes and words which will sow good seeds into the earth, returning to you good events which will bless you.  They are for schooling you in forgiveness which releases you from the curses of the past.  They are for instructions in the works of your demonic enemies so that you can take authority over them.  They are for teaching you battle strategies to use against those demonic enemies. 
   My words to you are for schooling you in My righteous actions so that you will operate as a righteous being in an evil world.  They are for producing in you an obedient, wise, kind, prosperous, yet strong child who immediately operates in the power of My kingdom of heaven when anything that's the slightest bit evil enters into your thoughts, you mind or your heart.  I gave you the power to send those thoughts to hell where they belong. That authority comes from the discerning words that I speak to you personally through the Holy Spirit who lives in you. (Hebrews 12:5)
   There are also powerful words given to you by Me for your protection and your deliverance from evil.  Those are the words that I said are in your mouth, the words of faith in which you believe. (Romans 10:4-17)  Your initial words of faith caused you to be born again.  Your current words of faith are the ones that you pray in the Holy Spirit which battle against the principalities and powers of the air, the ones who are harassing and abusing you with negative earthly events. (Ephesians 6:10-18)
   When you are praying in the words of the Holy Spirit, He is empowering the angels to battle for you in the spiritual dimension around you, battling with your words as weapons and He speaks to the angels on how to use My powerful abilities that I gave to them.  When you are praying in My Holy Spirit, thousands of your demonic enemies are falling at your side and ten thousand at your left hand without your observing the ensuing battles. (Psalm 91:7)
   When you pray in My Holy Spirit, no evil will succeed in your life and no plague will come close to you because I have given My angels charge over you to keep you safe in all of your ways.  (Psalm 91;10-11)   I said that I will be with you in trouble and when you call upon Me I will answer you, delivering you and honoring you.  (Psalm 91:15)  
   Those promises from Me to you are contingent upon one thing; that being that you dwell in My secret place inside of you where I live in the earth.  (Psalm 91:1;  I Corinthians 3:16)  It is only when you are in unity with Me that My words in you are releasing My power.  Jesus Christ made it His desire to stay in constant communication with Me, always able to hear My voice and always willing to spend hours in prayer in My Holy Spirit which enabled Him to defeat the devil's works in the lives of people.  Without the guidance of My Holy Spirit inside of Him, His being baptized in My Holy Spirit and Him using the prayer power of My Holy Spirit, Jesus was merely a human man; not Jesus Christ, the Victorious One. 
    You can be a victorious person just like Jesus Christ.  He is in you and you are in Him.  I am in the Father, so you are in the Father.  That's the only safe place to be, in His loving, protective arms.  Jude told you to pray in the Holy Spirit to build yourself up in faith.
    Be led by My Holy Spirit + pray in My Holy Spirit = all things working together for your good. (Romans 8:14  + Romans 8:26-27 = Romans 8:28)
    Your Father of Love and Effective Provisions

No comments: