Saturday, July 28, 2018

HEIRS TO THE PROMISE

HEIRS TO THE PROMISE
My Dear Precious Child,
    When people were under religious Laws, they were not blessed.  They were cursed by the devil because nobody could obey every one of the laws.  It is written that the people were cursed if they did not abide by all things written in the book of the Law and do them. (Deuteronomy 27:11-26)  They were not cursed by My design.  They were cursed because they did not take My advice in the laws and instead they did the will of the devil, doing his will of having evil attitudes, speaking corrupt words and doing evil actions through which his demons were able to bring destruction upon their lives, which are curses.  Remember that the Law was given to point out sins, meaning to point out the traps of the devil. (Romans 7:7-8)  The devil used the religious Laws to tempt people and then to blame them with guilt when they yielded to him.  What was meant by Me to point out the traps of the devil became the tool of the devil to judge My children, then cursing them, shaming them and heaping guilt upon them.  The devil is a cruel taskmaster of a father.
   Jesus Christ told the religious, political leaders called the Pharisees that they were of their father, the devil, because they added burdens to the backs of people instead of relieving them of their burdens, which was the duty to which they had been elected. (John 8:44)  The Pharisees had accused Jesus of sinning because He healed people on the holy day, the Sabbath, catching Him in a religious and political illegal act, they said. They were not the least bit concerned about the man who had been healed, had no compassion for him.  They were only concerned about the religious laws because they had made the laws their god.
   The Good News is that because Jesus Christ died for your sins, it is faith in Him and His sacrifice that allows you to become born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Spirit.  (Ephesians 2:8)  It is by faith in Him that you are saved from the devil's destruction and death because any punishment for your sins or misdeeds has already been propitiated or paid through Jesus Christ and His sacrifice of dying for them and going to hell for them.  He was the substitution for the sins of the whole world, including yours.  So the fact that you could not follow all of the laws of the old Law was not unusual.  Nobody could.  Those laws served as a guardian until Jesus Christ was born and then died for your sins so that you don't have to try to be justified by obedience to the religious laws if you believe in His sacrifice for you.
    That was My promise to Abraham, that he would have an offspring down his genetic line in the future who would usher into the world a great nation, that nation being My own kingdom coming into the lives of My children of promise for whom their sins were paid by My Son. (Genesis 12:3)  It was not to Abraham's offsprings, plural,  that I made the promise.  I used the singular word in My language meaning offspring, that being Christ.  (Galatians 3:16)  It is through Jesus Christ that the blessings that I promised to Abraham came even upon the pagans so that through faith they might receive the promised Holy Spirit and enjoy My kingdom coming into their lives while they live in the earth.  My promise to Abraham about My Son coming into the world to redeem the world from evil, which included the promise that He would bring My kingdom into the world in the lives of My children of promise, that promise was made many, many years before the old covenant Law was given.  The Law did not cancel out My promise to Abraham that Christ would bring My kingdom into the earth, My kingdom being My spiritual nation which comes into the earth through people being born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. (Galatians 3:14)  For it is in being baptized in My Holy Spirit that My kingdom of heaven is poured out from heaven onto My children. 
    I said that when you are baptized in My Holy Spirit you are surrounded by a great cloud of spiritual witnesses and then I named them.  I said they are the angels, the spirits of the first born from the dead, the spirits of just men made perfect, Jesus Christ and His blood for purification, and Me. (Hebrews 12:1 and 22-25)  The barrier between heaven and earth has been removed and My kingdom comes into the lives of My children who are temples of My Holy Spirit.  My Holy Spirit is now Lord in the earth in the lives of My children who hear My voice and heed My loving instructions. (I Corinthians 3:16-17; II Corinthians 3:17-18)   
    It is through that promise that I live in My children and become their Loving Father. (Hebrews 8:10; John 3:3-6; I Peter 1:23) You are born into My family when you are born of My Spirit.  Then My kingdom of heaven descends from heaven into your  life when they are baptized in My Holy Spirit, bringing all of My blessings into your life on earth, fulfilling My promise to My children. 
    If you are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit, you are a child of promise, the promise that was made that I would come to live in My children in the person of My Holy Spirit and that My kingdom of heaven would surround you in the spiritual dimension, bringing all of My gifts, blessings and rewards to you as one of My children. 
    When you are forgiven of your sins, born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in my Holy Spirit, how very fortunate you are to have My power in you which causes Me to be able to do super abundantly far over and above all that you dare ask, think or desire because you are My child of love who hears My voice and heeds My words.
    My heart rejoices when My children allow My Holy Spirit to redeem the whole world from evil through their praying in My Holy Spirit in accordance with My will. (Romans 8:18-26; Ephesians 6:18; Colossians 1:9) They fulfill My promise that I will come to live in them, that I will be their God and they will be My children, that I will write My words in their hearts and in their mouths through their being able to pray in the prayer language of My heaven which allows Me to do daily miracles in their lives.   My vision of prophesy is that no one will have to tell his brother or his neighbor to know Me because they will all know Me from the least to the greatest because I will forgive their sins and not even remember them.(Hebrews 8:10-12; Jeremiah 31-31-34)
    Your Rejoicing Father  

No comments: