Monday, July 23, 2018

MAKING THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE

My Dear Precious Child,
   No one in the earth can make light out of darkness and no one in the earth can make the impossible become possible.  I can.
   Whoever heard of calling the things that are not in existence as through they existed and they do become evident?  Only I do and My people of faith do. (Romans 4:16-17)
   Whoever made things that are terrestrial out of things celestial?  I did when I created the earth and I still do when I perfect what concerns My children. (I Corinthians 15:40-44)
   Who spoke formulas for water to the angels and they brought hydrogen and oxygen together in the right ratios and water appeared?   I did it when I created the oceans and the seas.  (Genesis 1:6)
   Who sent His Son into the world to save the world, then sent Him to hell where He defeated the devil and who breathed His life back into Him, raised Him from death and hell and allowed Him to minister to My children for 40 days as the resurrected Christ?   I did. (Acts 2:22-25)
   Who sent My Holy Spirit, the same Spirit who ministered through Jesus, raised Him from the dead and then sent My Holy Spirit to earth to live in My children of promise to enable them to overcome all evil in the world?  I did. (Acts 1:3-8 and Acts 2:1-4 and Acts 2:33-34)
   I am not exalting Myself.  I am reminding you that the impossible is possible with Me, that I can call the things that are not in existence and they will become reality, that I speak formulas through My Holy Spirit and elements come together to perfect what concerns my children.
   I can separate the light from the darkness and lead My children into the light, away from the curses of the darkness.
   All of My abilities and powers evident in the earth are contingent upon one thing; that being faith in My children.  Faith is what opens the doors to My miracles which I perform in your behalf.  Your faith in Me is a gift of My Holy Spirit.  Faith opens doors which were previously closed and locked.  Faith brings My heaven to earth in your life, causing you to be above things instead of under them.  Faith makes you the authority over evil instead of a slave to evil. (Hebrews 10;23) 
   Without My Holy Spirit, My children are powerless over evil, over temptations, over their own unruly tongues, over the lusts which attack their minds, over the false prophets who plague them, over the religious and political leaders who lie, cheat and steal from them and My children are powerless over the devil and his demons without My gift of faith which comes from the Holy Spirit. (John 14:12-21)
   With the power of My Holy Spirit in your life, you are powerful over evil, over temptations, over your tongue, over the lusts of your flesh, over religious and political leaders who lie to you, and you are powerful over the devil and his demons.  Jesus Christ died so that you would have My power, which you do have when you are baptized in My Holy Spirit.  You must listen to My Holy Spirit and let Him tutor you in how to defeat all of the works of the devil in your life.  Before Jesus left the earth, He warned you that while you are in the world you will have tribulations, but for you to rejoice because I know how to overcome evil and I give you the power to also overcome the evil that comes into your life as tribulations from hell.  (John 16:33)
    In telling you to rejoice in tribulations, Jesus Christ was telling you that rejoicing is a way to defeat depression, loss, death, disappointment and tribulations.  Often, you must force yourself to rejoice, forcing yourself to bring forth praises from your mouth for Me and for My works in your life.  When you are rejoicing, you cannot think or say negative, defeating, demeaning, complaining, griping or bitter things.  In praising Me for My goodness, your mind can't lock into negativity and bring forth corrupt things from your mouth.  It can only choose to amplify My goodness and kindness toward My children.  The demons from hell have to depart from where I am being praised and honored as God because they can't remain where I am exalted and glorified. Praises for Me are torture for them to hear. 
    We have established that I am able to do super abundantly more than you dare ask, think or imagine according to the Holy Spirit's gift of belief and faith that you possess when He lives inside of you.  (Ephesians 3:20)
   We have established that the faith that My Holy Spirit gives to you opens the door to miracles and answered prayers. 
   We have established that the impossible becomes possible when your faith is in Me.
    We have established that praises from your mouth chase away depression, defeat, loss and all other evil works that are in the earth. 
    I can make light out of darkness and so I can create answers to your prayers
because I love you.
    Your Loving, Powerful Father

No comments: