Sunday, March 5, 2023

BLESSED BY SHARING GOD'S PARABLES

My Dear Precious Child, In Luke's writings about the teachings of Jesus Christ, he taught about sharing what I have given to you because you have asked and the result is that I have given blessings to you. Matthew did not write about that parable in his writings except he did write about asking and it will given to you, seeking and you will find, knock and it will be opened to you. (Matthew 7:7-11) In Luke's repeating the Truth that Jesus taught in the parable about sharing your bounty, he wrote that Jesus said for his disciples to suppose that one of you has a friend and you go to him in the middle of the night and ask to be loaned three loaves of bread because a friend of yours had traveled a long way and has just arrived at your house but you have nothing to offer the man. What if the man who is supposed to be your friend tells you from the inside of his house that it's the middle of the night and for you not to bother him because his door is already locked, that his wife and children are in bed, and he cannot get up and give anything to you. Jesus said that He and I are not like that, that if you will ask anything of Me that it will be given to you, that if you search for anything pertaining to Me that you will find it, that if you knock at My door it will be opened to you. He assured His disciples that when anyone asks anything of Me, that person will receive what is asked, that anyone who searches for anything from Me he will find it, and that anyone who knocks at My door will always find that it will be opened to him. When Jesus continued with that parable He asked His disciples what father among them if his son asked for some bread would give him a stone, or what father would give a snake if his son asked for a fish, or what father would hand a scorpion to anyone who asked for an egg? He continued with a promise saying that if the disciples, at that time of being of an evil nature, knows how to give good things to their children, how much more will I give the Holy Spirit to those people who ask Me. (Luke 11:5-13) Matthew did not include that parable in his writing of what Jesus Christ said when He taught His disciples to ask, seek and knock. Yet, Matthew included it along with the golden rule of doing to your neighbor what you want him to do to you. The Truth in the parable that Luke wrote about asking the neighbor for three loaves of bread relates to the difference in My Kingdom of God and the devil's kingdom of curses where you would find the friend who would not get up in the middle of the night and loan you three loaves of bread to feed a traveler who had just arrived at your house in the middle of the night. Jesus was teaching that no matter the time, the need, the inconvenience, the situation or the sins of a person, that all that any person needs to do to seek My Kingdom of God in My new covenant of the Holy Spirit is to ask Me and I will send My Holy Spirit to live inside of the person with all of My glory, My joy, My blessings, My peace, and every characteristic of My Love for you. All of the parables that Jesus Christ taught relate to My Kingdom of God coming to take up residence inside of a person, making the person the temple of My Holy Spirit in the earth. (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17) It was in that revelation by the apostle Paul that I said that "The Holy Spirit is Lord in the earth and where My Spirit is, there is liberty and freedom," meaning freedom from the works of the devil. It is only in the power of My Holy Spirit that My children attain real freedom from evil in the earth. The disciple John wrote a less detailed account of that truth. He wrote that Jesus taught and said that if you abide in Him and His words abide in you, that whatever you will ask of Me, it SHALL be done to you. (John 15:7) He also wrote that in the day of My Kingdom of God coming into the earth, that in that day you would ask nothing of Jesus but that what you would ask of Me, the Father, it will be given to you. (John 16:23) Plus, Jesus said that up until that day that in the past they had never asked anything in His name, but after My Kingdom of God began to live inside of you that with My Holy Spirit resident inside of you, when you ask for anything in the name of Jesus that you will receive it so that your joy will be full, speaking of the joy of My Holy Spirit. Remember that My parables spoken from the mouth of Jesus Christ always concerned My Kingdom of God that was to come into the lives of the followers of Jesus Christ after He came to live with Me in My heaven. That is when it becomes certain that whatever you ask, it will be done so that your joy will be full. Your Father of all Truths

No comments: