Tuesday, March 7, 2023

BLESSED BY STORING UP HEAVENLY RICHES

My Dear Precious Child, When Jesus Christ was teaching His disciples and His followers about the hypocrisy of the Pharisees and the lawyer scribes, a man interrupted Jesus and demanded of Him that He tell the man's brother to give him his share of their inheritance. (Luke 12:13) Jesus sternly answered the man by asking him who made Jesus the judge or arbitrator of that claim? Jesus went on speaking His wisdom and gave the man good advice, which was to watch out for greed and hoarding of any kind, for a man's life is not made up by what he owns or even when he has more than he needs. (Luke 12:14-15) Then Jesus launched into a parable in order to teach a revelation of My Kingdom of God, which is to what the parables always referred. My Son Jesus told the entire crowd that there was once a rich man who, having a good harvest from his land thought to himself, "What am I going to do? I don't have enough room in which to store all of the bounty from my crops." Then he decided what he would do, that he would build barns, bigger ones than what he had, and he would store the grain and the huge product of his crops in those barns. He continued to assess that he already had plenty of good things stored up for many years to come, so he should take it easy, to eat, drink and have a good time. But he was a foolish man for having such an enormous hoard of grain and product because that very night his earthly life was over and there was no record of whose bounty to whom it would then belong. Jesus capsuled the Truth in that parable by saying so it is when a man stores up things for himself in place of making himself rich in My sight, which is by seeking My righteousness in My Kingdom of God, Then Jesus Christ said to His disciples, "That's why I'm telling you not to worry about your life, what you are to eat or for your body and how you are going to clothe it, for Life is more than food and the body is more than clothing." Then the disciple Luke wrote in His Good News about the birds of the air and the flowers in the field, how I am able to feed them and clothe them with no problem even though they don't labor or sow seeds. He told His disciples that they are much more important to Me than the birds and flowers.(Luke 12:16-21) Jesus Christ asked his disciples if they were able to add one ounce of food or clothing to their lives by worrying or adding a single inch to their body. He said that since those things are outside of your control, why worry about them or worry about anything? He assured His disciples that I take care of the birds in the air and the flowers in the field, so how much more will I take care of you; oh, people of little faith. He told them, and you, not to obsess about what you will eat or how you will clothe yourself because I know that you need them; so don't worry. What you need to do is to set your heart on My Kingdom and My righteousness and EVERYTHING WILL BE PROVIDED FOR YOUR LIFE. (Luke 12:22-31) My Son Jesus sensed the thoughts of His disciples and assured them that they should not be afraid because it is My Good Pleasure to give to you My entire Kingdom of God. (Luke 12:32) He told the man who asked for His help to sell everything that he had and give the proceeds to the poor. In replacement for those excessive grains and produce, Jesus told the man to seek wealth that will not wear out and treasures that will not fail him, seeking treasures from My heaven where no thief can reach it and no moth can destroy it; for where your treasure is, there your heart will also be. (Luke 12:33-34) In Luke's report of this parable he duplicated a parable that Jesus taught. It was a good admonition to both Matthew and Luke, and they both wrote in their writings about it. However, the pertinent meaning of the parable relates to the Jewish Law which was supposed to bring salvation and riches to the masses because the Messiah was reputed to eventually come through the Law. There were rewards for the Jews for years when they obeyed the Law. In other years the Jews rebelled against Me and experienced great lack. In the long run, instead of coming to the Israelite Jews through the Law, as was believed, My Son, the real Messiah, came through the faith of Abraham and He came to the poor, the lonely, the disenfrachised, the diseased and the sinners, all who seek Me, seek My Kingdom and seek My righteousness. (Matthew 5:33) EVERYTHING is added to their lives by Me because everything that is stored in My heaven is duplicated in the earth for My children who continue to seek Me and My righteousness. Your Father of Generous Rewards

No comments: