Friday, March 10, 2023

BLESSED LIKE YEAST

My Dear Precious Child, The apostle/disciple Luke was a very spiritual man, much like the apostle/disciple John. He wrote in His gospel most of the parables that Jesus Christ taught and many that the other disciples forgot or didn't understand. Luke also wrote the book called the Acts of the apostles. In writing his gospel Luke quoted two parables of Jesus that seemed very short and seemed to be easily understood by the natural mind of people, but they have two very important spiritual meanings, one parable relating to the individual person who receives My Kingdom of God into his or her life and the other parable relating to what happens in the universes of earth and heaven when a person receives My Kingdom of God into his or her life. Jesus told both parables in the same setting, and Luke also grouped them together, suggesting that they are spiritually related, which they are. In Jesus' teaching in parables about My Kingdom of God, after healing a woman who had been possessed by a demonic spirit He asked this question of the observers, "What is the Kingdom of God Like? What can I compare it to?" He answered His own question and answered that it's like a mustard seed, the smallest of all seeds, which a man threw into his garden. He said that it grew and became a tree, and the birds of the air sheltered in its branches. In that parable Jesus was revealing what happens inside of a person and outside of a person in the earth when he or she becomes born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit and enters into My Kingdom of God. The birds of which Jesus spoke are My Holy Spirit who is the counselor, comfort, righteousness, healer and peace of My children. He comes with His angelic hosts whom I give to My children as their servants in the earth, tens and tens and ten thousands of them as the protection, shield, and providers for My children, their delivers from the works of the devil and his demons. (Hebrews 1:7 and 13-14) That gift is My greatest gift that I ever gave to humanity, which is the Treasure of My Holy Spirit and an army of angels to do supernatural spiritual work inside of and outside of My children. Those angels are the birds that shelter around you in My Kingdom spoken by Jesus in the parable of the mustard seed. (Luke 13:18-19) In the adjoining parable Jesus taught that there was another parable that He could use to compare with My Kingdom of God. He taught that It is like the yeast that a woman took and mixed with three measures of flour until it was leavened throughout. (Luke 13:20-21) In that parable Jesus Christ taught about what happens inside of a person when he or she individually receives My Kingdom of God into his or her life. Because I am Eternal Life and My Life is constantly active, like yeast rising in bread, doubling its size and sometimes even tripling its size. First My Kingdom of God comes to live inside of a person changing all facets of the person. His or her spirit, soul and body grow in size, becoming more and more pure and spiritually powerful than before. My Kingdom of God comes to live inside of a person's human spirit, sometimes spiritually referred to as his or her heart. Then My Holy Spirit changes the person's spirit by giving to him or her My very own personal power of Eternal Life, which overcomes all evil that is present in the heart of that person. (John 3:15-16) Also My Holy Spirit grows in the individual person until He changes the mind of the person, desiring to cleanse it of all evil until it becomes the mind of Christ which is programmed to receive My wisdom, knowledge, insight and understanding where in the past there were only carnal/evil thoughts. Also, the yeast of My Holy Spirit multiplies until the person's human body becomes healed and whole, able to supernaturally strike back at all of the personal attacks of the devil; and, when needed, occasionally providing My supernatural anointing of the Holy Spirit for defeating the devil's curses in another person, as is the person's calling in doing the work of the ministry of Jesus Christ through the person's human flesh. The person becomes changed spirit, soul and body, as in the yeast rising inside of the person, increasing My personality and character living in that human body. (Luke 13:20-21) In those two parables spoken before He died in the flesh, Jesus Christ endeavored to present to His followers what magnificent thing He was going to provide for them when He left them and came to sit down with Me in My heaven. He was demonstrating the New Heaven and New Earth that I prophesied through the old covenant prophets.(Isaiah 65:17-22) The earth would be new because of the number of Christ-ians who would be ministering in the world with My Power, and the heavens would be new because of the number of angels ministering in the world in order to bring victory to My children, as facilitated by My Holy Spirit's becoming Lord in the earth. (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18) Your Father of Divine Insight

No comments: