Thursday, June 24, 2021

BLESSINGS FROM GOODNESS

My Dear Precious Child,
     In Saul's ministry after his magnificent encounter with Jesus Christ on the road to Damascus where he was traveling for the local authorities to obtain papers to enable him to harass, arrest and even kill Christians, Saul became Paul in his marvelous encounter with LIFE because he became a new creature because of having been born again and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  He had left Jerusalem a Pharisaical Jew with a reputation of being cruel and unrelenting in pursuing the followers of Jesus Christ.  He returned to Jerusalem a new person with a new name, a new Life inside of him, new motivations, new objectives and new personality traits of the Holy Spirit because My Spirit came to live inside of him just like He was inside of Jesus Christ whom Saul had previously delighted in hearing that He was dead.   But after Saul became enlightened and became Paul, he was enamored by the fact that Jesus Christ was alive after being crucified because Paul met Him personally.  Yes, Saul didn't previously believe in the rumor that Jesus had been resurrected and was alive again, but he did believe it after his encounter with Jesus Christ while traveling to Damascus.  From that day forth, Saul became Paul, a new creation in the image of Christ Jesus, his becoming a man who was filled with My Holy Spirit instead of being filled with the devil's demons who had motivated and controlled him previously.  (Acts 9-Acts 28) 
    Later in his ministry Paul strongly professed that he was PERSUADED that I am able to perform and perfect everything that I have promised. (II Timothy 1:12; Romans 4:21) Saul went from being a man who pursued Christians in order to kill them to a man who became Paul, My missionary to an entire sect of people.  He wrote most of the recording of My new covenant with mankind and, other than Jesus, Paul's knowledge of My truths that he learned from Me are quoted more often than any other person.  Even in Saul's previous sinful nature I recognized a combination of generational genes that could be changed into My image and become perfected into a person who could carry out My will in his life on earth, which happened after he became Paul after his encounter with Christ Jesus. 
     When Paul wrote that he was fully persuaded about My character and favor, he was saying that he had complete trust in Me, laying aside every doubt, every fear, every false teaching, every former motivation and every selfish desire in order to believe that what I said that I would bring into being, I would absolutely do it without any reservations.  I didn't need to ask him three times if he loved Me enough to feed My Sheep.   Because of his apparent dedication to Me in what I evidenced by his sequestering himself for three years from the rest of Christianity in order to learn from My Holy Spirit, I knew that his dedication to Me and that his dedication  of doing My will in ministry for him in the world was secure and unshakable.  (Galatians 1:11-24)  Paul knew the power of My Holy Spirit by revelation and by experience, so he depended entirely upon My presence and the presence of Christ Jesus in the person of My Holy Spirit who lived inside of him.   Plus, Paul allowed Me in intercessory prayers of the Holy Spirit to speak My solutions for any problem planned by the devil that would thwart his ministry to the Gentiles.  Because of My Holy Spirit's presence in Him, He was able to endure and overcome every obstacle set in place from hell in the effort to end My ministry through him.
    Heed Paul's warnings about false teachers just like you heed the warnings through Jesus Christ about them.  They are definite obstacles if you don't recognize them.  When you do recognize them and refuse to join with the false teachings, your paths toward green pastures are clear and unencumbered.   You will lie down and rest in green pastures and your soul will be restored.  (Psalm 23) 
    Your Father of Rest and Restoration   

No comments: