Monday, June 28, 2021

BLESSINGS IN UNVEILED REVELATIONS

My Dear Precious Child,
     When studying the teachings of Paul which were written to the churches at different places, you must realize that his earlier and first writings to the Thessalonians were written more closely to his conversion on the road to Damascus and after his going to the dessert to learn personally from the Holy Spirit.  He was still considered a new Christian and had not shed all of his Jewish traditions and customs left over from his Pharisaical days.  It takes a while to deprogram and then to reprogram My children with revealed Truth.  Paul's first letters which were written to the church members at Thessalonica were consumed with the idea of Jesus Christ soon coming back to earth to set up a kingdom in the earth, as was his religious Jewish training.  That letter was dated in the year 51 AD.  
     Much later, when Paul wrote his letter to the Hebrews in 67 AD, which is believed that he did, his divine revelations into My image of Christ living inside of him and other believers as being already members of My Kingdom of God in the earth by virtue of their being born of the Holy Spirit and baptized in the Holy Spirit had unfolded into being a complete revelation that he and his fellow believers in Christ had actually already experienced the coming of the Messiah in their lives on earth and that it was a spiritual kingdom, and not an earthly kingdom which had been the assumption of the Jews for years.  Paul wrote that they were surrounded by a great cloud of spiritual witnesses and so they must cast off every sin that clung to them.  (Hebrews 12:1) 
     In that same writing Paul went on to identify the witnesses who surrounded them in the spiritual atmosphere.  He wrote that those witnesses were My angels, the spirits of the men who were raised from the dead along with Jesus when He was catapulted back to the earth after He went to hell for the sins of the world.  Also Paul wrote that I, your Heavenly Father, am in that cloud of witnesses, also the spirits of the people who had been made perfect after the ascension of Jesus, and also Jesus, the mediator of My New Covenant, is present in that cloud of witnesses, plus the sprinkled blood of Jesus.  (Hebrews 12:22-25)
    Paul called that cloud of witnesses which surround you and other believers as Mount Zion, the heavenly Jerusalem not made with human hands, and he wrote that they had approached into and lived in that City of the Living God by virtue of the Holy Spirit living inside of them, accompanied by being surrounding by them since the veil between heaven and earth had been removed in their lives.  He warned the Hebrew Christians not to refuse to obey the voice of the Holy Spirit who speaks to them personally from the inside of them.  He wrote that the prophets warned about the Jews refusing to obey My voice but the prophets were ignored.  In Paul's letter to the Hebrew Christians, he warned that I want everything evil in your life that can be shaken loose to be removed, those being the works of the devil, done so by My consuming fire. (Matthew 13:36-43)   He wrote that what was of the devil could be shaken and loosed from their bodies by the power of My Holy Spirit.
    His admonition to obey My voice of the Holy Spirit in their thoughts was accompanied by the warning that the Jews of the past had heard My guidance through prophets but they refused to obey the warnings.  He wrote that the believers under the New Covenant must not turn their backs on Him who cautions and warns them from heaven. (Hebrews 12:25-29)  In other words, Paul is telling the Hebrews who were to receive his letter that Jesus had come back to earth in the person of the Holy Spirit to live inside of My children and He had created My New Jerusalem in their lives.  (Jeremiah 31:31-37; Isaiah 59:16-21) 
    Revelations are unfolding, not revealed in their entirety at once because the human mind could not handle it all at once.  Paul was just like you, reveling in his prior religious teachings until My Holy Spirit revealed My Truth to him, the Truth that My Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ and I are One, living inside of My children of promise.  It was not necessary for them to wait any longer for Jesus to come back to earth and set up My Kingdom of God.  He did it when He came to live inside of their bodies, and also your body, with My desire to lead all of you into all truth until you allow My mind to become infused into your mind and become the mind of Christ.  When that happens you will overcome the world, just like I did in Jesus Christ.  (John 16:33)  You will have heaven on earth, just like Jesus taught His disciples to pray, that My Kingdom would come on earth just like it is in heaven.  (Matthew 6:10) 
    When that happens, that you obey the voice of the Holy Spirit, it is time for real rejoicing!
    Your Rejoicing Father

No comments: