Wednesday, June 30, 2021

BLESSINGS FROM LIVING IN THE LIGHT

My Dear Precious Child,
    In Paul's first letter to the Thessalonians he had acknowledged that Jesus' promise to come back to My children would come soon.  However, Paul had no revelation at the time that when My Holy Spirit came to live inside of them that He, Jesus Christ, had already come back to them individually, and his appearing as a Messiah for the Jews had also happened when some Jews had also become born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  My promise to them had also been fulfilled at the same time as when the Gentiles became My children.   The problem was that none of them realized that My Holy Spirit, Jesus and I are One, One Being, and where My Holy Spirit lives I also live and Jesus Christ lives.  Just like you are a spirit, and that your spirit, who is the real you, lives in your body and that you have a soul, just like I do, which is your mind, that there is no separation between your body, soul and spirit, and so there is also no separation between Me, Jesus Christ and My Holy Spirit. 
    So the Jews and the Christians alike missed out on the revelation at the time that when My Son Jesus Christ breathed upon His disciples and told them to receive the Holy Spirit that they were becoming My children with My authority to forgive the sins of everyone.  (John 20:19-23)  Then when they were baptized in the Holy Spirit on the day of Pentecost, the barriers between heaven and earth were split apart and My kingdom of God came into their lives as an answer to their prayers that Jesus taught them to pray, that My kingdom would come on earth as it is in heaven.  (Matthew 6:10)  That day was the beginning of My new covenant with all of humanity because there were people in that upper room from every country in the world.  The Jewish people who became filled with the Holy Spirit began to pray in languages they had never been taught in order for the newly converted Christians to speak the mysteries of Jesus Christ having died for the sins of the world, gone to hell for those sins, and then ascended from hell back into the earth to fulfill his promise to His disciples that He would soon come back to them.  He came back then and He came back on the day of Pentecost in the person of the Holy Spirit. 
    Paul wrote in his letter to the Thessalonians that they were children of light, not darkness, and they must be alert to recognize the devil's temptations of sexual sins, temptations to defraud others, temptations to assert power over other people and the temptations for political ascendancy in government.  He wrote that they must not be like unbelievers, getting drunk at night and sleeping long hours at night.  He said that they must be sober to work laboriously, to not be like the loafers, the disorderly and unruly, but instead to give their help to the weak and to always be patient with everybody by controlling their temper.  He reminded them not to return evil for evil done to them but instead to aim to show kindness, doing what is good to one another in the church and to everybody. 
    He also wrote to them to be unceasing in prayer, thanking Me in everything because that is My will for you in order for you to obtain My blessings.  Also Paul encouraged the people in the Thessalonian church NOT TO QUENCH THE HOLY SPIRIT AND NOT TO SPURN THE GIFTS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.  However, he also wrote to them to test and prove everything until they recognize that is good and pure in My will.  He added that the people must ABSTAIN FROM EVIL in whatever form they see it and discern it.  He said that if they keep all that Paul advised them to do, that My peace would sanctify them through and through and that they would be blameless at the appearing of Jesus Christ when he appears to take them to heaven when their days on earth are over. (I Thessalonians 5:5-23)
    Paul was concerned about the steadfastness of the church members so he used two letters to encourage and instruct them.  His words are worth heeding.
    Your Father of Wise Instructions 

No comments: