Friday, June 25, 2021

BLESSINGS IN TRUE COMMUNICATION

BLESSINGS IN TRUE COMMUNICATION
My Dear Precious Child,
    In Paul's letters to the churches he had a formula that worked for him.  He started out each letter praising the people in the churches, complimenting them on their good points before launching into any complaints that he had about their behavior or their sins.   It was My wisdom of tenderizing them before issuing a complaint.  For instance in his first letters written, they were to the church at Thessalonica, he told them that he, Silas and Timothy constantly gave thanks to Me for them and he wrote that the three of them always mention the church members in their prayers.  He mentioned that their works of service and faith were motivated by love and in the hope in the Lord Jesus Christ.   In addition, Paul told the people in the church that I had personally selected them for his teaching not only in the Word but also in the power of the Holy Spirit with absolute certainty on the part of the teachers.  He reminded them of what kind of men they were because they had proved themselves to the people. 
     Paul went on to tell the people in the church at Thessalonica that they had become the imitators of the apostles and that the Lord Jesus, Himself, welcomed the message of the apostles even in much persecution with joy of the Holy Spirit.  (I Thessalonians 1:1-6)  He wrote that they had become imitators of the apostles even in persecution and that the church people had welcomed the message of the apostles in spite of much perseverance in spite of all of the persecution.  He complimented them for becoming a great joy to most of the apostles.
    It was early in the days of the church and the truths about the Messiah were foremost in their minds as they continued to expect Him to come and set up an earthly kingdom, much like their ancestors had expected.  With that tradition in their minds, they were all waiting for Jesus Christ, with whom they had all had wonderful experiences, to become an earthly king with ascendancy over all of the nations of the world.  They were expecting something that would never happen, because when Jesus told His disciples that My Kingdom of God was coming into their lives if they would go to the upper room and wait for My Power on high to come into their lives on earth, He said that My Holy Spirit would make them superior spiritual beings in an inferior earthly world.  However, they had erroneously interpreted it to mean that a new earthly kingdom would come to the earth with them as the rulers over the entire world.  Jesus chided them by telling them that he didn't know when Israel would become a nation again, but what He was wanting them to anticipate wasn't something worldly, such as an earthly kingdom, but instead He wanted them to anticipate a spiritual awakening in the hearts of people that would make them spiritually superior to anything earthly which is cursed by the devil.  He wanted them to know that they were going to receive My Holy Spirit's power over every evil thing in the earth that had caused them to be inferior to the elements of the world; and instead of continuing to be inferior to anything or anyone, they would become superior in their own lives over all of the evil that is in the world.  Even Paul was anticipating the return to earth of Jesus Christ, expecting Him to create a superior race of Jewish people which would make all of the nations of the world inferior to Israel.  That is not in My plan for anyone in the earth, but because of their extreme religious teachings of Jewish nationalism their emphasis was always on their earthly nation instead of My heavenly nation which Jesus always called the Kingdom of God.  (Acts 1:1-11)
    In the first hint of My plan Jesus told the Jewish disciples of Jesus that the perfect prayer is to pray that My Kingdom of God would come into earth in the lives of people in order to  make the people spiritually superior to the devil and his demons who rule the earth. (Matthew 6:10) It takes  My Power of the Holy Spirit to rule over the demons;  it's not My will to make any people superior to other humans or other nations.   Wanting human superiority over people is demonic; it is not from My kingdom of love.  To desire to rule over people is from the bowels of hell.  The devil fathered his offspring, the demons of slavery, inequality, racism, domination and human superiority, which is contrary to the teachings of Jesus Christ who said that anyone who wants to be great in My kingdom must be a servant of people instead of being a member of national human royalty.
     In Paul's maintaining the erroneous Jewish fundamental religious belief in the coming to earth of the Messiah as one who would restore Israel to being the most powerful nation in the world, his Jewish religious teachings from childhood as a Pharisee were difficult to shed because of the programming that when the Messiah set up His kingdom in the earth that the Pharisees would reign as royalty.  After His conversion and tutoring by My Spirit Paul had learned from My Holy Spirit that when the Holy Spirit came to live inside of him when he was born again and baptized in the Holy Spirit, that he became motivated with the desire to be molded into My image and into the image of Jesus Christ.  He knew that his calling would be to serve the Gospel of Peace and Love to the Gentiles and to the Jews who would listen.   Yet, he warned the people at Thessalonica to persist in love and peace because Jesus was coming back to earth soon. (I Thessalonians 1:9-10) As My children mature by the tutoring of My Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ becomes visible in them. 
    That was 2,000 years ago and Jesus has not come back again in a human body.  However, He has already come back in reality in the person of the Holy Spirit in human bodies which have become spiritual temples of My Holy Spirit, and He lives inside of every person who is born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  The barrier between My heaven and earth has been ripped apart in their lives and they have the privilege and right to enter into the Holiest place for one-on-one fellowship with Me as Child and Father. (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18) As Paul wrote in his letters to the Corinthians he proclaimed that the Holy Spirit is Lord in the earth and that My children have that Treasure in earthen vessels so that the excellence of all miraculous works will be from Me using their human  bodies as My dwelling places.  Miraculous works never come from unredeemed earthly flesh.
    In I Thessalonians Paul prayed that the people in the church would allow Me, the God of peace, to make them perfect and holy so that they would be safe and blameless, spirit, soul and body, for the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.  My desire is that people will become so in unity and in tune with Me that they will become the image of Jesus Christ in the world, worthy of the name of being called Christ-ians.  In that scenario they will exert My power of the Holy Spirit over every demon, sending them into the fiery furnace just as Jesus had prophesied, with My angels ushering those demons into the furnace which I prepared for them from the foundation of the world.  (Matthew 13:36-43)  Then My children will shine like the sun in the world.     
    Jesus came back to earth and to His disciples when He rose from the dead, fraternizing with them for 40 days.  He also came back to them on the day of Pentecost in the person of the Holy Spirit when they became baptized in the Holy Spirit and began to speak languages they had never spoken.  They exhibited My joy, unspeakable, which they had never possessed.  Jesus Christ and I came to live in their bodies and their bodies became Our temples on earth.  Every time they yield their tongues to pray in My Holy Spirit miracles are ordered in My words that I pray through their mouths.  My words of prophesy and spiritual action bypass the human minds of people where there is doubt and unbelief, and I am allowed through human mouths to finally speak My unencumbered Words.  Those Words create miracles in the earth that answer prayers and solve problems for My children.  It's called the Good News and it is the result of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ who died for the sins of the world, went to hell to pay the price for all sins, rose from the dead and came to sit down with Me in My heaven.  Then Jesus sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to live in human bodies to continue His ministry through those human bodies.  My Holy Spirit is now Lord in the earth in the lives of My children who allow Him to lead and guide them.
    Paul was not yet schooled yet in that truth even though he was the result of it, having spent three years by being tutored by My Holy Spirit.  It takes time to deprogram people from false teachings and more time to reprogram them with My Truth.    
    It's a new heaven and a new earth to My children who yield to My Holy Spirit, just like I promised.
    Your Father of Perfect Plans

No comments: