Monday, December 17, 2007

Choose Blessings


Dear One,
Sometimes My children get use to the mundane, the inferior, because they think they must accept things that way because it appears that that's the way things are, or that's reality. True reality in all things is that you have the highest degree that is available to you. That is real; that is lasting.
I told man in the beginning that he could have blessings or curses, whichever he chooses. Man chose curses because of Adam's choice of listening to satan in the Garden.
Now each individual man must choose to replace curses with blessings. He can do that by prayer, intercession and listening to the Holy Spirit's guidance. I will show you the way to replace satan's curses with My blessings when you seek My wisdom and instructions through the Holy Spirit.
To accept anything inferior is to accept the enemy's plan for all mankind.
When you accept the best in everything, you accept My plan for all mankind.
Love, God
Deuteronomy 28
photo compliments of krisdecurtis at www.flickr.com

No comments: