Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Prayer Invitation


Dear One,
The glory that you see manifested in the earth is a result of prayer.
Prayer is the link between earth and the heavens, the temporal and the eternal.
Words of supplication in prayer invite Me into your world to supply answers to needs. Then My spiritual words by the Holy Spirit through your mouths in prayer design the methods by which those needs are met.
I formulate the plans long before the earthly answers to prayers become visible to you. Then the angelic hosts must rush to perform their ministry by carrying out My instructions until your needs are completely met. I promised to meet all of your needs. Allow Me to do it by cooperating with Me in prayer.
I am your Father and I want to meet all of your needs.
Love, God
Philippians 4:19

No comments: